• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I'm reposting this because i posted this so late last night that i'm afraid some people didn't see it.

Guys please take a look at this

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173694

also it says Bum supports us that is not known yet it was meant to say Lightx and ACE-Marth

But please let us know if your backing this cause greatly appreciate it much love <3

I also have no doubt that i will see almost all of you at this event if we can get it going because

it is a truly great cause WE NEED ALOT OF HELP so please if you have any ideas let it be known

Do not I repeat DO NOT be shy of stating your opinion

But i will do everything i can to get this going for everyone especially those who i know and care

about who suffer everyday thanks for checking it.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
~"Chris tucker says: "PISS OFF MAN!!!!" ~ Random angry s**t

Mario Kart Wii is a that impossible to get a 3 star pro ranking with the CPU AI bombing the crap outta u with Blue Shells, Pow Blocks, and Lighting Bolts

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
this f**king cheap game. Man only, if i could snake like old times. i wouldn't be so dam angry!!!! lolz

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I would sig this if it weren't for the fact that you're serious. >_>

Because a game with snaking is so much less cheap.
go ahead HAB im kool. even tho i just got thunderbolt over a jump in rainbow road....lolz im kool
Im seriously about to go back to mario kart DS....
wow, i sound just like Swat and everybody else with Brawl and melee. lolz this is too good. i cant talk s**t anymore lolz

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yes, that she does. Her proof is the many meetings of Bowser... :D

>>

<<

I was holding the camera.... :3

EDIT: Toon Link + ROB = Futuristic and mystical times projectiles. X_x

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Mario Kart Wii... the game that Kills the black men off our community by raising their blood pressure...

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
can sum1 tell me if its saturday of friday this week? i keep sayin im gonna come but either a) forget b)wake up too late to catch the bus c)miss the ferry d) something else. But ill TRY to make it this week lol but is it friday or saturday?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
can sum1 tell me if its saturday of friday this week? i keep sayin im gonna come but either a) forget b)wake up too late to catch the bus c)miss the ferry d) something else. But ill TRY to make it this week lol but is it friday or saturday?
its on sat this week
Lmao Web 2 Zowned XD
boy u love to come out of nowhere lol

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Bum and Ace should keep entering tourneys. It's too bad we have to rely on Web2Zone management to have a smash community. Someday in the future we can rent a space with our own money and have a self-sustaining smash scene. Competitive videogaming is just begining to grow.

-Mom

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
We need to stop having these ***gy weeklies and start having real ****ing tournaments in NY like the days of Gauntlet.

Also I understand why W2Z doesnt wan't Ace and Bum to enter the tournaments. I'm pretty sure it has to do with them being on the payroll and bum winning singles and teams mostly/ if not every week. It looks weird, like bum is doing it just for the cash because its more than likely guarenteed (Not necessarily my opinion so hop off). I mean are Ace and Bum technically working while they are at W2Z during the weeklys, because that is probably another reason.

One option is to start having biweekly/or monthly brawl tournaments. That way you could more than likely pull more people from all over the region, plus w2z gets a cut for venue. Everyone wins, One saturday is killed, everyone goes home happy.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
im deffiately watchin old school pokemon rite now >_< its too good
and is pride gonna come this week? we still have our $50 MM

c(-^.^-)b all day

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I am definately coming on Saturday and we will have our 50 dollar money match. =) You know your using Kirby right? And I want to see the 50 bucks before the match ! ;P cant wait! =)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I am definately coming on Saturday and we will have our 50 dollar money match. =) You know your using Kirby right? And I want to see the 50 bucks before the match ! ;P cant wait! =)
of course imma use kirby... thats like the only character i use in tournament lol and sure ill show u it b4 the match =]

is anybody gonna bring a camera? i want this recorded ^_^

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alejandro_P - we tried that before with Melee and all it got was smashers wanting it to be weeklies again. It lasted for some good weeks and months too, but the turnout didn't really improve....

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I wonder if people can pool together money and actually rent a spot for smash tournies.

It obviously wouldn't be in Manhattan, but if people constantly put money towards the venue, it could work.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Oh **** my ni99a zro is gonna do a huge mm match, reminds me of the days Leo owned Justin Wong for $100!!!lol (whatever happened to that guy?)

I'm definetly going this saturday i might bring a huge amount of ppl depending if they can enter or not. If Bum and Ace can't enter then we all know eventually a Bum jr will be born who will always win every week, so u guys should enter any tournament ya feel like.

As for this 5 venue fee does this mean singles and doubles will be 5?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Oh **** my ni99a zro is gonna do a huge mm match, reminds me of the days Leo owned Justin Wong for $100!!!lol (whatever happened to that guy?)

I'm definetly going this saturday i might bring a huge amount of ppl depending if they can enter or not. If Bum and Ace can't enter then we all know eventually a Bum jr will be born who will always win every week, so u guys should enter any tournament ya feel like.

As for this 5 venue fee does this mean singles and doubles will be 5?
Justin Wong is still like... undisputed NYC MvC2/GGX2/SF:TE/SF:3S high placer.

And it was only for $50, actually.

Also. I'm willing to $50 MM someone, if they come to my apartment here in CT. >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No Duo, it means you have to pay 5 dollars to get DOWNSTAIRS. You still need to pay bum 10 for doubles or singles

Pretty much means you'll be paying 15-25 dollars in total.

Top Bottom