• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
good matches everyone, i will see yall against next week..

to that loud mouth kid who kept trying to give me tips about ZSS.. please stop, i wrecked you in dittos ^_^

LickySlick

Smash Rookie
im relatively new to this site..I noticed that I missed the biweekly today and I was wondering when will the next local tourney will begin.I love it for someone to send an email or something.Thanx in advance.my email is kidextreme1@yahoo.com

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

to that loud mouth kid who kept trying to give me tips about ZSS.. please stop, i wrecked you in dittos ^_^
Oh...one of those eh? ...I hate those types.

Like when Reno was trying to tell me how to build in Warcraft .....telling me to cluster my moon wells so my heros can heal better....lawlz GTFO:laugh:. Nah... Reno that was actually good advice, but doesn't work all the time na'mean?

Anyway...

Bum since you're not responding on AIM...

Is the weekly going to be Saturdays permanently or was this just another fluke due to birthday parties? Is there a chance they will still be held on Fridays?. My manager is willing to let me switch my schedule up but I have to know for sure if it's gonna be either permanently FRIDAYs or permanently SATURDAYs.. :ohwell:

gkrackerr

Smash Ace

lol, jump off that.

Either you were mad ninja and I was the white Ray Charles, or you never came. Ima go for the ladder because I can't play the piano that well =/

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
i...slept.. till 4:30 :D ill make it eventually lol
schools over next week so ill come sometime within the next 2 weeks
btw i finally know how to get there from where i live.. so if anyone wants to go whit me pm me, if im goin myself i aint comin :urg:

Snakeee

Smash Master
well it had to happen sometime

i was officially told to quit life by the entire weekly community.
ggs to mop..yoshi has always been a character i hate playing (ask pr1de from nj hes the first person i lost to at a weekly if he even remembers a month ago lol)

ggs to badakin/najee lol its been what 7-8 years

good seein you mom keep up that samus we both caught some tough breaks today lol

good seein u jayo d1 nice 2 meet u alex

edit: AND MESSI! good seein you haha how did i forget
Don't let it get to you its NY lol. And Pride and Mop are beasts :)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i told everyone a while ago that yoshi is mad good but nobody listened,yoshis definetly something to kind of care about to fight lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ill mm any yoshi vs any character of my choosing since i mained him for like a week (lmaooo) i know his weekness

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
well it had to happen sometime

i was officially told to quit life by the entire weekly community.
ggs to mop..yoshi has always been a character i hate playing (ask pr1de from nj hes the first person i lost to at a weekly if he even remembers a month ago lol)

ggs to badakin/najee lol its been what 7-8 years

good seein you mom keep up that samus we both caught some tough breaks today lol

good seein u jayo d1 nice 2 meet u alex

edit: AND MESSI! good seein you haha how did i forget
lmao.. i felt so bad for you.. although i was watching and yelling **** out during that set too XD... you did well though .. i can tell you're getting better.

soorry bout leavin guys lmao after all the **** talking i did,but since there was no teams i might as well be with my girl =) girl>games catch my drift?? good **** to everyone me and alu sandbagged on lmaoooo we didnt even care when we lost
dionis... there was teams today.... -___- lol

also get at PHOENIX ERA !!!
singles
1st D1, and D I K
3rd ELI
4th shadow
5thSnake.. and i dunno who else got 5th lol

teams
1st Leo/basic sausage and Hax
2nd Shadow and NINJA LINK !!! lol
3rd Alukard and zero

Ninja link- it was cool teaming with you. i had a lot of fun. we definitely made a good team.. i forgot to give you the dollar i owed you.. and you forgot the full metal alchemist game! -__-
or did you bring it ??? i forgot to ask about it anyway.. >__<
also nice matches in singles.. too many clap traps on jungle japes.. IMO it should be banned....
nice matches to everyone i played in singles and doubles.
demigodz- really close crew battle you guys.. get at my brother for taking 5 stocks :bee:
also.. tier beasted too.. u took 6 stocks and you didnt get enough props lol. good **** tier.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Yo Gg's to the ppl i played
Eli: still a beast even off wifi
Marv: good seeing u again and nice marth
Tier: u did what u had to do man, no hard feelings ^^
oh and uhhhh.... DEMIGODZ ALL DAY that crew battle was madd close we'll get em next time (thumbs up)
All in all it was a pretty good first weekly for me. hope i meet more ppl next time i go

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
lol thanks every1 for ur posts

also first lemme get this no johns clause outta the way

ive been busy the last 2 weeks both with finals and a combination of sat/satii/act so i havent gotten much playing time in as of late, mondays the last day so no doubt ill be playing out of my mind with all the free time so expect a better placing next time lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lmao.. i felt so bad for you.. although i was watching and yelling **** out during that set too XD... you did well though .. i can tell you're getting better.

dionis... there was teams today.... -___- lol

also get at PHOENIX ERA !!!
singles
1st D1, and D I K
3rd ELI
4th shadow
5thSnake.. and i dunno who else got 5th lol

teams
1st Leo/basic sausage and Hax
2nd Shadow and NINJA LINK !!! lol
3rd Alukard and zero

Ninja link- it was cool teaming with you. i had a lot of fun. we definitely made a good team.. i forgot to give you the dollar i owed you.. and you forgot the full metal alchemist game! -__-
or did you bring it ??? i forgot to ask about it anyway.. >__<
also nice matches in singles.. too many clap traps on jungle japes.. IMO it should be banned....
nice matches to everyone i played in singles and doubles.
demigodz- really close crew battle you guys.. get at my brother for taking 5 stocks :bee:
also.. tier beasted too.. u took 6 stocks and you didnt get enough props lol. good **** tier.
yeah lol i heard when i got home,well w/e lol next week ''PREPARE YOURSELF'' because me and alu are definetly taking the teams title back

Alukard

Smash Hero
next week i will hopefully b in full effect with dionis =) .... branden i love you ... sry i didn't play metaknight in weeks -____-' ... but i officially quit snake and metaknight ... its all zamus and ike ...

D1

Banned via Administration
I had fun today get at Snake for being the master of adaptation vs. me in winners MAAAD IMPRESSIVE!

Eli is frickin amazing!

Demigodz definitely put on a great show in that crew battle, but my d00d Snake said "RUH-LACKS!" in the end and took it home for PE in the crew battle.

Good games to...Rani, Snake, Spicy (or w/e), Shadow, Eli, Starz, Tier, and...um...****...can't remember oh yeah DIK in the bootleg set we had just for fun even if we had to cut if off T___T.

Definite good sh** to DIK as well for coming in and going straight through winners get at him I didn't mind splittin w/ ya my d00d.

Good sh** to NL and Shadow for beastin in teams, Alu and Zro, and Hax and Leo...my bad my d00d Shin T___T definitely SDed when it mattered T___T...um good sh** tooo...Eli and Snake in teams, and Jash and Blaze.

Um...

...SHOUTOUT TO MOP FOR MAKIN ERRBODY SCREAAAAM...but still get at my Yoshi for gettin ninth at a weekly (meatridin myself)...also I <3 ya for gettin me dat BEAST BUBBLETEA OMG <333!

And also awesome to see my d00d Shinigami ^_^ KAABI!

Shoutouts to the after party crew we definitely hit up Bubbletea and Dollar Pizza w/ Alu, Zro, Shin, Jump, NL, Hax, Kwiss, Leo Khanti,, Black, and **** I can't remember anyone else...

...LMAO j/k I remembered you Rockin XD!

Get at the homos walkin past Duane Rockin XD.

Today was fun...I missed you Bum T__T.

SMash Suits definitely did it big today...Jay0000000YEAH AND MY D00D ALEX APEX STRIFE! EYYYYPECKS!!!! <3 Crismas was definitely incognito today I still <3 ya tho ^_^.

...get at me and Ace Marth's pro Melee battles...(MY MARTH IS TOO GOOD XD!)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Ya are all a bunch of SMASH PIRATES! LMAO.

This was a great weekly. I hope the next one will be better. Enjoy your week guys!

Jay0 leaves with a ending theme song:::::::::What I've done!" (Linkin Park, Minutes to Midnight).

Jay0yeah

ixdem0nxi

Smash Rookie
wattup fellas, had mad fun on my first weekly here. Names Ray(G&W and Falco mains). Nice meetin Jay0 and some others as well. Had some really good games and fun friendlys man. Look forward to playin wit u guys again, gotta get better! gratz to D1 and the other winners.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
alot of people were posting about any huge events check my siggie link guys if you haven't already

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Ahh good times today, even tho i missed out on singles it was still great to finally have a night back in the NYC Smash Scene. You can always rely on me to bring a set up.

GG's in friendlies to Rockin, TL player (didnt catch name), Poop (?), and Luck. Also GG's 2 those 2 guys in Galo 3.

Then of course Shout outs to all the after hour crew with bubble tea and dollar pizza in StarBucks. D1, NinjaLink, Rockin, Jumpman, Zro , Shin, Alu, Leo, Hax, Kwis, Blackanese, and a few others i thinks.

And also MR F**KEN BUCKET!!!! PUT YOUR BALLS IN MY MOUTH!!! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV1hv6L0R74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8OUCipRNuE&feature=related

And then Duane Reade/Subway people, D1, NinjaLink, Rockin, Jumpman, Shin, and Zro, good times. Also finally found a SW over DW fan in Shin, good day : D next weekly I come 2 i'll bring in the Orochi Musou 2.
and another vid of this dude doin crazy stuff in Orochi Musou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nrzXHzdG8M&feature=related

Oh yea and heres a picture of my favorite FE Girl bc she is my favorite FE Girl
http://blueandgreen.jp/mainarchives/2006/05/post_22.html
And Duane Reade/Subway crew this is that girl I was talkin about when I said KK didnt like her and I got mad tight with her for that : /

Well thats all for 2nite, and I hope we start havin these weeklies on Fridays again soon.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
aight shoutouts cuz this thing was beast:

Shadow: Most definitely crazy fun watching your matches and commenting on them. "And shadow, OHH , OHH, OHH SNAP, he dodged the effin klaptrap".

Snake: Still gay as usual =/. lol, good ****, watching your matches I learned how to play zss. 1) throw parts of armor at ground to make them bounce. 2) repeat step one. 3)do side-b when far away 4)do jab combo when close. 5) down b against snake lmao

Madiaz: I didn't actually talk to you in person, but I feel kinda responsible for all the hype during your match (along w/ jash lol). But hey, it's NYC, and it's mad fun to do it lol. "PRECISION, OHH ****, PRECISION EGGS"

Tier/Luck: Mad fun doubles friendlies. I got *****, but it's all part of the process of gettin better =/

Brian: Awesome seeing you again man. Did not expect you to come lol, but it's tight that you did. Spicer moo moo = hotness.

nate: Mad fun seeing you too. I wasn't the only white guy there :) Thanks for teamin w/ me, it was aight.

Zro: Don't make me feel guilty for trying to avoid entering doubles :(. I don't wanna lose money lol

Alukard: Sexy melee. Don't sandbag against me :(, it makes it worse when i lose, lol. But yeah, I gotta play you some more.

D1: I don't think that I have played you once, EVER, in brawl. This saddens me.

Randy: It was mad chill talkin to you man, we have to definitely play some matches. I wanna see that sexy wario. And DGZ son!

SMASH SUITS = EPICNESSITY

Mop?: I also didn't talk to you in person, but it was crazy fun hyping your match w/ jash lmao.

D I K: I had no idea what I was going against when I first played you.

aight i'm done, sorry if I missed anyone

OHH SNAP EDIT:

rockin: EPIC game lol. Dair finish = sexy finish.

Jash: TOON LINK ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. get hyped

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I only have one " shoutout"

Wolf player: My apoligies if I was "coaching" but when I said " not enough down smash" i was referring to your constant use of it, But Tier aint so bright in the head and he did it like... 8 times in a row and you ran into every one of em... for that I am sorry...

ok so i lied about having 1 shoutout

D1: always fun having you around and eff you in MK...
PE: yallz won. bring out the bottles
ZRO: * hugs zro *
Rockin: i'm quite happy for ya brozie. you make me a happy cow
Jash: shoutout for showing the eff up

Umm... drawing a blank now... this sucks.. mad sleepy

* Plays with Catnip *

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
(Dik aka Aoshi speaking) Wow so many familiar faces that were beasting yesterday. Many shout outs to:
D1: Such a beastly falco man, I can't believe how accurate you were with the laser. It was like target practice LMAO. Hopefully we will finish what we started lol.

JayO: Great to see you man. I know its been like years since I've played but I'm still nice.

Eli: That wario was god like. I never seem that kind of momentum in wario before. Keep it up I know you will make him like high tier in that way. Good matches.

NinjaLink: Diddy kong literally ripped apart the wing of icarus LMAO. Those were mad intense matches those. Good game and I hope to say you again soon.

Mop?: BEASTING WITH YOSHI MAD HARD!!! Keep it up with yoshi and he will be a force not to be taken lightly. Good matches.

Um... I think that was everyone but if not GOOD MATCHES ALL!!!!!!!!. Oh yeah everyone DIK was my KF name. I would prefer to be called Aoshi from now on since KF disbanded and now I'm unaffliated. Anyway, SMASH SUITE IS THE **** SON!!!!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Soo, I didn't get to enter Brawl. But thanks to all who I played Melee matches with, Alukard, Ritz, Zro, Snake, Ace and Killa fox. I had a blast playing :) I'm gonna try and enter Brawl singles next week!

It was good seeing everyone as well.

Smash Suitsssssssssssss :D

Also, good job on your matches Jumpman, I know you work real hard. And your Mario is beast!

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
That's the kind of top 3 you wanna bring home, take it for walks, put a ribbon on it's head and feed it skittles.

Cuuuute.

I want to play this Wario I hear is making waves.

Wario ditto! (lawls)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dam this was our worst performence yet in teams lol idk much but it looks like ya finally leveled up good stuff. But come next weekly im going full throttle on ya'll.

In singles i didn't even wanna enter but theses ****'s said there was going to be no teams.

Yo thirtyfour were u there?

My bro DIK now AOSHI good **** on winning first!! ur always better than me lol

NL: our MK vs Diddy was so close gg.

Blackanese: sorry about that slip-up on corneria lol but honestly u might have to go ddd or snake, GW isn't pulling his weight any more (wait a minute hes a piece of paper?) next time my dude. oh yea never pickin DK on LM as a CP lol.

ELI: nice job gettin a wario 3rd place!!

D1: coolest kat around :cool: still represnts falco since melee. good ****.

Rockin: pick red meta im tellin u, u will play better hahahahahah.

shdw: nice meta in teams.

thx ace, jayo, zro and whoever else help run this tourney smooth, it probably would have been much better if those kids weren't there lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
leo is the man!! get at us

forgetting sarah marshall was the bomb.. or was it? u tell me mista raymond lmfao. that cashier was a dumb*** lol :laugh:

papa brian.. good to hear you're alive and well lol. sorry i couldn't house you.

good matches to everyone. starbucks afterparty was too good lol, i'm mad i did terrible in singles lol either everyone stepped it up a lot or i just got rusty. i'ma assume everyone stepped it up cuz you can't get rusty in brawl. :) good ****

good **** to NL and shadow in teams.. i'm sorry we didn't split with you guys but i need $$ for an iphone and leo owes people money. shadow i'll get your friend some cards i don't care if he already got some man i'll get him more lol.

SWAT ALL DAY

Hax

Smash Champion
yo, i'm tight the results say 'team hax + leo'. it's 'team where you goin?' GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE!! also jesus can't be mad at me this time cuz i didn't use little rascals lol.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Dik Wtf Lol

Well I Guess I Am Goign To Be Pulling A Dik Myself Since I Cant Come Ot Weeklies For A Long Time. And When I Come Back There Will Be Vengence.

And Another Thing Of Course They Are Still Going To Do Weeklies Cause It Makes Web2zone Consistant Money And Other Players That Win Also So Wtf You Think That **** Is Going To Stop Hell No Lol. Just Enjoy The Weeklies And For The New Yorkers That Like Tio Stay Home Stop And Just Start Traveling. I Dont Want To Hear You Cant Cause Of Ur Age Boy I Use To Travel Across The Us Age 16 So I Dont Want To Hear **** Just Be Responsible Kids And Your Parents Will Let You Out Thats All Man The **** Up!!!!

*places One Brick For The Recontruction Of Gauntlets!!!!!*

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
it's alright hax.. still though you guys were saying you needed mone as if you were guaranteed a win. me and ninja link had just as much of a chance as you guys at winning it so it was kinda risky... could've ended up getting much less.
thanks though, for the cards..that's pretty nice of you lol.
ggs though in doubles it was fun playing you and leo even though we lost.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Its Anoter Episode Of Discreditting

also good **** to eli his first weekly ***** beasted lol i definetly want to play u i heard ur beast

WELL SORRY TO TELL U THIS BUT ELI HAS JOINED A BRAWL WEEKLY B4 AND I THINK HE GOT ROCKED SO THERE YOU GO.

PS. "THE ONLY REASON WHY HE WON IS CAUSE NOT TOO MANY GOOD PPL WAS THERE"- SORE LOSER
THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER EPISODE OF " DISCREDITTING"

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to my **** Ace Martha and Killa Vixen. Its ok Ace... We know you tried to run both singles and doubles event even though Bum didn't show up.

Shoutout to Japa-Black.. for that will be your permanent name.

Hax... I told you to charge Branden for assault... lmao but good to see ya both.

Good stuff to D1 for making it in singles and to the one's who won the doubles as well ( sorry can't remember who)

Shoutout to Jay0yeah and lightxdream... Thank you for helping Ace and others run this smoother.

Shoutout to NinjaLink... Sorry for having to go like that at the last minute. It sucks I had to go but hopefully we can team next weekly? Good stuff making it second with Shadow.

GGs to Eli... your Wario is insane and it was an epic fight but thanks for putting me in loser's lol JP JP=P

GGs to Starz... your Pikmin and Olimar were indeed a fight to remember. lol I wish Kirby had projectiles like that but I must do with what I have. Still an awesome fight.

Shoutoutss to everyone else I fought (Cass, F2B, JSTL? (I think)) and anyone else.... Good stuff on this weekly.

Top Bottom