• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo wat are ppl doin this week? ima be in town for TEN days and i need to hang out wit all my old peeps!
is there training grounds still on wed/thurs? does anyone even go to that?
VANZ we need to play melee! i havent touched the game since december! i miss jumping out of shines!!!
to the rest of ya im way behind in brawl i need some smashfests to get me up to speed!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So are these things on saturday now? Im gonna go to this weeks weeklie. Hope I can do well. Lil nervous but I been working hard so maybe I'll do better than I expect :)

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. the reason me and dire don't get along is because I constantly let him know that he and his crew were SUPER scrubs at melee. getting ***** sideways by players w/ only a couple of months experience.. LOLOL

that's 7 years wasted.. LOLOL

I don't wanna get ***** by the new kids, let's switch to brawl.. LOLOL

"oh yeahs, now I place better because this game's as random as melee w/ items. this is my kind of game!!"

DA Update: "oh noes, this game sucks sooooo badly, half my crew quits it because they're too proud to swallow their pride about how sucky their much sought after brawl turned out"

only a matter of time before the remaining 2 quits LOLOLOLOL

and for the record.. I'm not the only one that doesn't get along with you. you are an *******, NO ONE likes you. they just put up with your **** cuz they like smash. if you'd die right now, you'd save a lot of people some grief later :laugh:

--------------------------------------------

also, please stop quoting DA posts.. it kind of defeats the purpose of putting them on your ignore list..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"oh yeahs, now I place better because this game's as random as melee w/ items. this is my kind of game!!"

and for the record.. I'm not the only one that doesn't get along with you. you are an *******, NO ONE likes you. they just put up with your **** cuz they like smash. if you'd die right now, you'd save a lot of people some grief later :laugh:
No, it's not.

I like Dire and Wes and have no issues with Rafe since he's generally quiet. Comp is also amusing most of the time. Kubuu rubbed me the wrong way a few times, but I wouldn't say he's a bad person.

Saying people would be saved grief if Dire died is wrong.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
LOL.. the reason me and dire don't get along is because I constantly let him know that he and his crew were SUPER scrubs at melee. getting ***** sideways by players w/ only a couple of months experience.. LOLOL

DA Update: "oh noes, this game sucks sooooo badly, half my crew quits it because they're too proud to swallow their pride about how sucky their much sought after brawl turned out"

also, please stop quoting DA posts.. it kind of defeats the purpose of putting them on your ignore list..
hey, did you go to the georgia tournament?
also.. ahh i wish you'd just play brawl lol.. it really isn't that bad if u give it a chance.. and if you've seen the results.. the same ppl keep getting top 5 really.. and D1 has been coming in first consistently now too.
but i understand if u don't like the game at all it's fine.. really shouldn't say it sucks that badly though .. some ppl are enjoying it :( haha

Cia

das kwl
BENNY!! what's up.. as u can see, the drama in NYC never ends..

if your in town, you should come to web2zone this wednesdayat around 4 pm. I'll be there playin melee (and a little brawl)

I'm also gonna be recording matches

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
The only reason people say, "Brawl is bad" is because some players got into Melee too late. They put all their time in Melee. Now Brawl is here and they DO NOT WANT TO START OVER.

If you do not like Brawl its fine, but Brawl is not a bad game. It's bringing in a brand new crowd. The more competition the better. The more the merrier

Jay0yeah

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
BENNY!! what's up.. as u can see, the drama in NYC never ends..

if your in town, you should come to web2zone this wednesdayat around 4 pm. I'll be there playin melee (and a little brawl)

I'm also gonna be recording matches
i will definitely be there!

how much cash is it to go in btw? i need to make sure i have enough money to get around. i still dont have a place to stay and im leaving like tomorrow! lol anyone wanna house me over the weekend so i get nonstop SMASH PRACTICE! i also might come back for a week in august. but for now i need to see everyone. DJ, DIONIS, JESUS, HAX, BRIAN,D1, i want to see u guys!! also i havent seen the FIT crew in MAAAAAAAD long, i miss crismas and jumpan and all the random ppl that used to chill there! i even miss ninjalink!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The only reason people say, "Brawl is bad" is because some players got into Melee too late. They put all their time in Melee. Now Brawl is here and they DO NOT WANT TO START OVER.

If you do not like Brawl its fine, but Brawl is not a bad game. It's bringing in a brand new crowd. The more competition the better. The more the merrier.
I think that's the case with a lot of new-but-amazing players like Scar, teh_spamerer, and Eggm.

-__-

Smash Ace
Why has he not been banned yet alex do something >_<

No, it's not.

I like Dire and Wes and have no issues with Rafe since he's generally quiet. Comp is also amusing most of the time. Kubuu rubbed me the wrong way a few times, but I wouldn't say he's a bad person.

Saying people would be saved grief if Dire died is wrong.
Stop trying to get involved with NYC drama STAY IN UR OWN STATE UR NOT WELCOMED HERE!!! we least not by me ._. :chuckle:

I thought i got 7th not 9th hmmm thats cool tho i got 1st in teams and thats what really matters to me ( im trying to improve for bum ^.^) lawl but the way things are looking right now me and hax maybe official partners so sorry but im not taking teams reqs. until further notice.

If glitch wants to team with me hax sorry but i gata team with him (Outside smash friend since childhood + smash friend = :() lawl :p

Cia

das kwl
hey, did you go to the georgia tournament?
also.. ahh i wish you'd just play brawl lol.. it really isn't that bad if u give it a chance.. and if you've seen the results.. the same ppl keep getting top 5 really.. and D1 has been coming in first consistently now too.
but i understand if u don't like the game at all it's fine.. really shouldn't say it sucks that badly though .. some ppl are enjoying it :( haha
I say this a lot so I thought u all knew by now but..

I really do like brawl. I think its a fun game. I even went to inui's brawlfest this weekend. (granted I spent most of my time around the pool, health super market, and playing melee) I still enjoyed myself. I even spent TWO hours playing brawl at teczero's house this weekend.

so when I say "brawl sucks" .. it means "brawl sucks.. in comparission to melee"

that's just an opinion of mine I think will never change

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I say this a lot so I thought u all knew by now but..

I really do like brawl. I think its a fun game. I even went to inui's brawlfest this weekend. (granted I spent most of my time around the pool, health super market, and playing melee) I still enjoyed myself. I even spent TWO hours playing brawl at teczero's house this weekend.

so when I say "brawl sucks" .. it means "brawl sucks.. in comparission to melee"

that's just an opinion of mine I think will never change
alright, i see.. still though you saying anyone can win in it and that ppl only like it cuz it's so easy isn't really so true.. and that is what u usually say though lol.. which gives the impression that u don't like the game much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why does this talk or arugement still go on in here. We already know what people think of brawl. Some like it, some dont.........who really care? Just play the game and thats that.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
true, the winner of this weekly is someone who mained pit (O.O) so y couldn't a snake or meta come in top 3? instead it was:

1st Pit
2nd Falco
3rd Wario

c'mon thats mad random.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
So will anybody be able to inform me as to whether or not this weekly will be on Friday or Saturday? Because I will only come if it is on Friday this week.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
just when i was starting to like fat ppl

i would not have said anything until a spoiled silver spooned brat like yourself says if he dies he would od everyone a favor thats low. This post mad me really mad since i am facing some death **** and ur going to wish death on a freind of mines. Now the only reason why
the members quit that quit is because they did want a balanced game but more importantly they had more important things in thier lives to attend to that required all thier time.
but mark my words every match u play one of us will be a living hell for you.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
VanZ, what do you think saying any of that is supposed to do? All it does is help me prove that if your words are correct, the smash community is as fake as I claim them to be. I'm also assuming your NO ONE means the 3 or 4 melee zealots you probably chill with.

How you do or did against my crew is what it is but as I recall I ***** you a handful amount of times in melee, and didn't Raffy put a hurtin on you in Brawl last time you guys played? That last one is neither here or there cause you're obviously going to fall back on the ''I don't care about Brawl'' john that's popular amongst the NYC smash scene. (oh yeah I also remember Raffy givin' you the big boot in our last melee crew battle)

So alot of your words seem to come off alot stronger than they really are, you seem to have much more against me than I do against you. For example, I don't like you cause you're annoying and cocky for little reason. You, are hoping for me to die.

Sure, i'll die all right, die of laughter at how you manage to lug around that house of a bookbag to each weekly :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I think that's the case with a lot of new-but-amazing players like Scar, teh_spamerer, and Eggm.
You're wrong. My lack of interest in Brawl has nothing to do with starting over. I do fine in Brawl tournaments. The reason I say the game sucks is because it DOES suck competitively. I have won three tournament matches because my opponent tripped, lost a tournament match because of tripping, and lost a match to you because I tripped. Outside of tournaments, I've won and lost a good number of matches because of tripping. Combos in Brawl are very limited. Most importantly, camping is boring as hell in this game and highly effective. What punishment does the camper get if they mess up? They get hit once and then the camping begins again. **** that, I want to **** my opponent if I get through their camping. I want them to be at high % or lose their stock. There are people in Brawl like Yes who have I played who literally suck 100% of the little fun is in this game. EVEN though I win the majority of the matches I don't have the least bit of fun winning them. I have never in my life experienced a Melee match where I had no fun. Even when I played M2K when I sucked it was still fun.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
You're wrong. My lack of interest in Brawl has nothing to do with starting over. I do fine in Brawl tournaments. The reason I say the game sucks is because it DOES suck competitively. I have won three tournament matches because my opponent tripped, lost a tournament match because of tripping, and lost a match to you because I tripped. Outside of tournaments, I've won and lost a good number of matches because of tripping. Combos in Brawl are very limited. Most importantly, camping is boring as hell in this game and highly effective. What punishment does the camper get if they mess up? They get hit once and then the camping begins again. **** that, I want to **** my opponent if I get through their camping. I want them to be at high % or lose their stock. There are people in Brawl like Yes who have I played who literally suck 100% of the little fun is in this game. EVEN though I win the majority of the matches I don't have the least bit of fun winning them. I have never in my life experienced a Melee match where I had no fun. Even when I played M2K when I sucked it was still fun.
all i say to this is.. BOOOOOO lol. nahh, i see your point.. but it's not all camping.. i really don't see many ppl camp THAT much anymore.. only a select few... including yourself lol.. but it can win you some matches ..true..
i still find this game fun regardless of what anyone says about it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
all i say to this is.. BOOOOOO lol. nahh, i see your point.. but it's not all camping.. i really don't see many ppl camp THAT much anymore.. only a select few... including yourself lol.. but it can win you some matches ..true..
i still find this game fun regardless of what anyone says about it.
Yes, I do camp. I camp because camping wins matches. My problem with camping is that it is the most intelligent strategy to use the majority of the time. Every time I've lose a match in Brawl besides to M2K I think to myself "If I played gayer and camped harder I could have won that match" because it's true. You are free to enjoy Brawl and I am glad you are capable of doing so, yet that does not make it a good competitive game.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
why'd you say besides m2k? lol
My bad, I should have said M2K and Ryoko. They are the only two people I can say for sure are better than me and camping harder would not necessarily mean I would win a match I would lose to either of them because they are more skilled players. I don't play the game enough to be able to judge if anyone who is near my skill level is better or worse than me but I can say for sure that those two are.

Top Bottom