• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
what day is the weekly this week ?? i have a busy schedule but i really wanna team up with dionis and have some fun ^_^ ... can anyone give me a REAL date ... also i dont like how when we get to w2z everyone is saying theres no doubles ... when MADDD people wanted doubles but left because of the singles starting first ... i really think it should b like it always been doubles first and singles second

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i want to see u guys!! also i havent seen the FIT crew in MAAAAAAAD long, i miss crismas and jumpan and all the random ppl that used to chill there! i even miss ninjalink!
You should go to w2z on thurs or sat (I know john misses you too lol) cause I'm going to see Hideo Kojima and David Hayter on Wed evening XD too epic to miss.

crismas this is for u, do u think u can find me the entire episodes of this anime series it is SUPER HARD to find.
Oh um, I'm not sure. I think there are bigger anime fans on the boards than I (and ones with better internet XD). Sorry lol.

On another note...

I wanna play smash =( lol

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
what day is the weekly this week ?? i have a busy schedule but i really wanna team up with dionis and have some fun ^_^ ... can anyone give me a REAL date ...
Bump. I really need to know so I can plan ahead. I don't want to have to miss my first weekly :(.

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
yeah this stuff is always confusing. this web2zone isn't well organized im not really sure how they got people to come. i just attended to my first one last saturday. they did say bi-weekly so i'm assuming the real date would be on saturday. but again, im not that certain.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bump. I really need to know so I can plan ahead. I don't want to have to miss my first weekly :(.
yeah this stuff is always confusing. this web2zone isn't well organized im not really sure how they got people to come. i just attended to my first one last saturday. they did say bi-weekly so i'm assuming the real date would be on saturday. but again, im not that certain.
It's not really confusing. It's just that people arn't listening. I'll explain

The weeklies for Brawl are originally on a friday. Every. Friday. Now there could be moments such as birthdays being on friday whether it's before or during a time schedule for Brawl. when this happens, it's moved to SATURDAY. So until further notice of a birthday party, it'll be on friday.

Does this clear it up to you people now? ><

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I got bored and wanted to post some of these for ya

give me your opinions and if you want one let me know

Support :D

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice

The weeklies for Brawl are originally on a friday. Every. Friday. Now there could be moments such as birthdays being on friday whether it's before or during a time schedule for Brawl. when this happens, it's moved to SATURDAY. So until further notice of a birthday party, it'll be on friday.

Yeah it's very clear now to all noobies like me or newcomers if must... So what time will it gonna start? Last time, it was around 4:30pm ish.

Cia

das kwl
I'm sorry, but this thread reminded me that I needed to update my ignore list..

it's nothing personal.. but **** it feels good to see my scroll bar again

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet

I actually knew that, it's not that confusing to read the first post. Of course, I also knew someone was going to say that I didn't listen, but hey whatchagondoboutit. I just wanted to know if there was
further notice of a birthday party
because I need to know ASAP so I can plan accordingly.

Do not underestimate the mental capacity of the wild scrub!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
**** Up Osama You Like Camping In Mountains

You're wrong. My lack of interest in Brawl has nothing to do with starting over. I do fine in Brawl tournaments. The reason I say the game sucks is because it DOES suck competitively. I have won three tournament matches because my opponent tripped, lost a tournament match because of tripping, and lost a match to you because I tripped. Outside of tournaments, I've won and lost a good number of matches because of tripping. Combos in Brawl are very limited. Most importantly, camping is boring as hell in this game and highly effective. What punishment does the camper get if they mess up? They get hit once and then the camping begins again. **** that, I want to **** my opponent if I get through their camping. I want them to be at high % or lose their stock. There are people in Brawl like Yes who have I played who literally suck 100% of the little fun is in this game. EVEN though I win the majority of the matches I don't have the least bit of fun winning them. I have never in my life experienced a Melee match where I had no fun. Even when I played M2K when I sucked it was still fun.

YOUR A BULL****TER MAN IN MELEE ALL YOU DID WAS CAMP MAN I NEVER LIKED FIGHTING YOU OR ANYTHING MAN. LOL LOSING TO A SAMUS WITH FALCO AND FOX TRYING TO ****ING PULL THAT GI JOE SPAMMING **** ON ME WITH FOX AND FALCO. THIS GUY SAYING **** ABOUT BRAWL HE HATES BRAWL CAUSE HIS RACE(CAMPERS) DONT GET PUNISHED FOR MESSING UP THAT LIKE ME GETTING MAD THAT RACISM TOWARDS BLACK PPL ENDING. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE, YOU MUST LIKE LOSING LOL. I SWEAR U AND THE WHOLE FLEET OF PPL THAT HAD NO CHANCE IN MELEE TO PPL LIKE ME THAT BARELY PLAYED OR GAVE A **** ABOUT THE GAME AND PLAYED WITH A UPPERMID TIER CHARACTER AGAINST YOUR HIGH TIERS. YOU GUYZ MUST LOVE LOSING MONEY, **** YOUR PARENTS MUST HAVE NOT TAUGHT YOU THE VALUE OF A DOLLAR. I HOPE JUST A LIL BIT MORE OF THE SMASH LASHERATIONS KNOCKED YOU PPL TO YOUR SENSES. YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANT TO PICK UP MELEE AGAIN JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT LOSING TO A " WASHED UP SAMUS"

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Ugh....

FRIDAY
or SATURDAY....

If I don't get word soon enough I'll miss another week....

*sigh*

And also....Vanz I gotta admit that last paragraph about Dire was kinda harsh...:ohwell:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah it's very clear now to all noobies like me or newcomers if must... So what time will it gonna start? Last time, it was around 4:30pm ish.
Fridays - 5:00 is signups. 6 PM is when it'll start

Saturday - 1: PM for signups. 2 PM is when it'll start (signups may sometimes start earlier or later)

I actually knew that, it's not that confusing to read the first post. Of course, I also knew someone was going to say that I didn't listen, but hey whatchagondoboutit. I just wanted to know if there was because I need to know ASAP so I can plan accordingly.

Do not underestimate the mental capacity of the wild scrub!
Birthday parties are almost as random as tripping. Like, we have no power when it comes to Birthday parties. We just have to live through it.

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
Fridays - 5:00 is signups. 6 PM is when it'll start

Saturday - 1: PM for signups. 2 PM is when it'll start (signups may sometimes start earlier or later)

Birthday parties are almost as random as tripping. Like, we have no power when it comes to Birthday parties. We just have to live through it.
M'kay, just checkin'. Btw, nothing comes close to the randomness of tripping. *wishes he had an extremely random gif to insert for irony*

I don't think I've ever been this serious about losing $10.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Nice sigs messi. i would like one. could mine have marth in it and could the quote be "Get Tippered Multiple Sclerosis"?
LOL ya ill get to work on it either now or at my girls house LOL

We originally wanted it to say

We were "Smashing Sclerosis"

But the event is multiple games lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
YOUR A BULL****TER MAN IN MELEE ALL YOU DID WAS CAMP MAN I NEVER LIKED FIGHTING YOU OR ANYTHING MAN. LOL LOSING TO A SAMUS WITH FALCO AND FOX TRYING TO ****ING PULL THAT GI JOE SPAMMING **** ON ME WITH FOX AND FALCO. THIS GUY SAYING **** ABOUT BRAWL HE HATES BRAWL CAUSE HIS RACE(CAMPERS) DONT GET PUNISHED FOR MESSING UP THAT LIKE ME GETTING MAD THAT RACISM TOWARDS BLACK PPL ENDING. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE, YOU MUST LIKE LOSING LOL. I SWEAR U AND THE WHOLE FLEET OF PPL THAT HAD NO CHANCE IN MELEE TO PPL LIKE ME THAT BARELY PLAYED OR GAVE A **** ABOUT THE GAME AND PLAYED WITH A UPPERMID TIER CHARACTER AGAINST YOUR HIGH TIERS. YOU GUYZ MUST LOVE LOSING MONEY, **** YOUR PARENTS MUST HAVE NOT TAUGHT YOU THE VALUE OF A DOLLAR. I HOPE JUST A LIL BIT MORE OF THE SMASH LASHERATIONS KNOCKED YOU PPL TO YOUR SENSES. YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANT TO PICK UP MELEE AGAIN JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT LOSING TO A " WASHED UP SAMUS"
HELL YEAH I camped in Melee. I'm not going to deny that. Camping in Melee is actually fun because you push buttons fast. When you hit someone after your camping gave you an opening or you got through their camping this happens: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTnXA5SRyXM

When you hit someone in Brawl after your camping gave you an opening or you got through their camping you get to do...absolutely nothing.

DAlegendarysamus said:
**** Up Osama You Like Camping In Mountains
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

R3N0

Smash Lord
georgia was amazing ladies and gents. I'm proud to say i will no longer enter any brawl tournaments... maybe like if im Super bored.. but i will come to the weekly as often as i can to see yall to hang =p.. maybe play melee setup in the back =p

Cia

das kwl
I know..

lol @ that nasty iced coffee. and that lady trying to sell us imitation vitamin water..

HAHAHAHA

spamerer - I love your camping. it inspires me to play even campier. and teczero hates me for it :laugh:

reno - good ****. melee all week

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I agree with Reno about Georgia being amazingly fun. Me, him, and the rest of Eggm's Boat had a great time lol. I also agree with Reno about Brawl tournaments. Ya all know I could never enter a Brawl weekly because of work on Fridays but I'll probably only join them if a weekly is on a Saturday and I'm mad bored. I love going to w2z during the weeklies and training grounds to see my peoples and chill. Melee all dai!

Top Bottom