• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and inui if u really think u beat me in brawl your dumb
The bracket says I did.

And then you barely beat me in losers, and then got ***** by someone I'm perfectly capable of beating(I've beaten him before and all of our sets have been extremely close).

dmbrandon and I also beat you and DJ Nintendo in teams twice.

Unlike what you think/say, what actually happened/happens backs me up.

Cia

das kwl
teczero- if you ever utter those words again, I'll murder you.

truth be told, I love to camp in brawl because the miserable look on my opponent's face show's me that they realize what the game really is, and they don't like it :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

truth be told, I love to camp in brawl because the miserable look on my opponent's face show's me that they realize what the game really is, and they don't like it :laugh:
LMFAOOOOOOOO

Ok fine....

I don't want to be on your ignore list yet :laugh:

R3N0

Smash Lord
Lol numbers can't back you up as a human being though inui, you fail there hahaha

if you were in a fight and i saw you about to get jumped, sure i'd jump in, to kick your a$$.

all dai, you suck @ life. peace!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol numbers can't back you up as a human being though inui, you fail there hahaha

if you were in a fight and i saw you about to get jumped, sure i'd jump in, to kick your a$$.

Oh man, I'm so hurt. However will I sleep at night knowing that Reno doesn't like me? :laugh:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

what he said i hate u so much your a ****ing loser in everything

and i sure u won i sandbaged and every1 saw so idk how u still brag about that

also i came back and beat u so stfu u ugly kid

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im so putting u on my ignore list

i never thought i would be able to hate some1 as much as u
Awww, but I think you're cute. :)

and i sure u won i sandbaged and every1 saw so idk how u still brag about that

also i came back and beat u so stfu u ugly kid
You didn't sandbag with Dedede. Your Dedede felt the same in both sets.

You barely won the second one.

the brackets also say you lost to jesus. and the results say you're worse than him. SHUTUP.
I heard he got lucky against Keitaro and that NinjaLink forfeit to him. He very likely could've placed lower.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This guy Inui is insane. he even pissed me off when I went to N.J for that tournament. And I bearly talked to the dude. But he was acting stupid with Snake and Shadow. And What I dont get is How he is not getting beat up or how people still talk to his azz in N.J. Maybe they feel sorry for him or something.

But To piss people off here in N.Y? Dude why dont you keep your azz in your state thread and continue getting bashed by people there. the hell you trying to gain. We dont like you, your so called friends dont like you.

Cant we bann this loser from N.Y or something?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This bloody road remains a mystery
This sudden darkness fills the air
What are we waiting for?
Wont anybody help us?
What are we waiting for?
We cant afford to be innocent
Stand up and face the enemy
Its a do or die situation
We will be invincible

This shattered dream you cannot justify
Were gonna scream until were satisified
What are we running for?
Weve got the right to be angry
What are we running for?
When theres no where we can run to anymore

We will be invincible
And with the power of conviction
There is no sacrifice
We will be invincible

Wont anybody help us?
What are we running for?
When theres no where, no where we can run to anymore

We will be invincible
And with the power of conviction
There is no sacrifice
We will be invincible

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
This guy Inui is insane. he even pissed me off when I went to N.J for that tournament. And I bearly talked to the dude. But he was acting stupid with Snake and Shadow. And What I dont get is How he is not getting beat up or how people still talk to his azz in N.J. Maybe they feel sorry for him or something.

But To piss people off here in N.Y? Dude why dont you keep your azz in your state thread and continue getting bashed by people there. the hell you trying to gain. We dont like you, your so called friends dont like you.

Cant we bann this loser from N.Y or something?
agreed why is he even here. show up at a weekly once in a while or dont post here at all

Snakeee

Smash Master

Vanz it's not all camping, and I will prove that. My style for one is aggressive against most characters.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Inui is one of the people I fully ignore on the boards, or basically online period. There's no point for me to sh*t talk to him ONLINE and he adds extra sh*t that has nothing to do with the main point of the conversation/argument. I'll add a lil bit of real sh*t talk just because I'm bored.

Inui, what the f*ck does you and DMB beating me and Jman in teams have anything to do with the conversation that was brought up about you and Jman's singles quarrel? For the record, for a ***** entering his first brawl tournament that day, barely played this game, and still mains bowser, I think 3rd in teams was pretty d*mn good. The set in loser's finals came down to the last match and stocks of Jman vs. you and DMB. If Jman had a lil less percentage during his 2 on 1 fight, he would've won clearly. Keep in mind that Jman just felt like using Snake alot that day and he's just been playing with him for like 3 days. He was sandbagging hardbody against you and that was his choice to do so. Brawl is mad boring but it was entertaining the sh*t outta me, Cactuar, Eggm, and a whole bunch of other people when Jman was just making noise whenever he f-tilted you with Snake.

Come on now Inui, he almost beat you just doing Snake's f-tilt. All you care about is that you get the W (win) and you definitely said this. So don't be on that stupid sh*t saying that Jman barely beat you in losers because its all about the W like you said. Am I right? Of course am I. Jman was determined to beat you when he was to meet you again in losers so he did, whether the set was mad close or not. In addition, Jman losing to Velocity and you beating Velocity before like you said has nothing to do with anything. I know Jman can beat Velocity too. This thing you brought up is about you vs. Jman and thats it. So stop trying to bring up pointless sh*t that doesn't matter relating to your singles quarrel to back you up. So shut the f*ck up, stop posting in this thread, and quit life!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Inui is one of the people I fully ignore on the boards, or basically online period. There's no point for me to sh*t talk to him ONLINE and he adds extra sh*t that has nothing to do with the main point of the conversation/argument. I'll add a lil bit of real sh*t talk just because I'm bored.

Inui, what the f*ck does you and DMB beating me and Jman in teams have anything to do with the conversation that was brought up about you and Jman's singles quarrel? For the record, for a ***** entering his first brawl tournament that day, barely played this game, and still mains bowser, I think 3rd in teams was pretty d*mn good. The set in loser's finals came down to the last match and stocks of Jman vs. you and DMB. If Jman had a lil less percentage during his 2 on 1 fight, he would've won cleary. Keep in mind that Jman just felt like using Snake alot that day and he's just been playing with him for like 3 days.

Come on now Inui, he almost beat you just doing Snake's f-tilt. All you care about is that you get the W (win) and you definitely said this. So don't be on that stupid sh*t saying that Jman barely beat you in losers because its all about the W like you said. Am I right? Of course am I. Jman was determined to beat you when he was to meet you again in losers so he did, whether the set was mad close or not. So quit life, shut the f*ck up, and stop posting in this thread.

O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm mad at the fact there was 48 singles and 10 teams ... ****ing stupid i hate nyc ... everyone swears they are gods gift to smash lol ... just enter both have a good time and go home god dam ... this **** isn't a job ... unless ur bum lmaooo

EDIT.... i have to after that post lmaooo ... anyway i want to go to an inui brawl tourney lmfaooooo so i can have some fun laughing at him too =]

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, Dark Peach called me a loser. That's hilarious.

So shut the f*ck up, stop posting in this thread, and quit life!
No.

This guy Inui is insane. he even pissed me off when I went to N.J for that tournament. And I bearly talked to the dude. But he was acting stupid with Snake and Shadow.
I'm pretty sure I got along with both of them.

If by "piss you off," you mean "Inui said Peach sucked," then okay. She does suck. You getting 9th doesn't mean Peach is good. You don't see Wes claiming Sonic is good because he got 7th.

EDIT.... i have to after that post lmaooo ... anyway i want to go to an inui brawl tourney lmfaooooo so i can have some fun laughing at him too =]
I want you to come and enter, too. More money for me to win.

agreed why is he even here. show up at a weekly once in a while or dont post here at all
You could always not reply to me, put me on ignore, or whatever else suits you. It doesn't matter to me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First off who the heck said me getting ninth had to do with anything. How about you ask why you pissed me off you quat.

You pissed me off just by how you were acting. And there was a few points where you were getting on thier nerves but they said nothing. The way you are pissed me off.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
First off who the heck said me getting ninth had to do with anything. How about you ask why you pissed me off you quat.

You pissed me off just by how you were acting. And there was a few points where you were getting on thier nerves but they said nothing. The way you are pissed me off.
That's a bit vague, but okay. I can see why I piss people off, though. I'm well aware that I make terrible first impressions and do not generally care about how people outside of my closer circle of friends feel about me.

I didn't intend to piss you off and I feel pretty neutral about you.

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol, Dark Peach called me a loser. That's hilarious.

No.

I'm pretty sure I got along with both of them.

If by "piss you off," you mean "Inui said Peach sucked," then okay. She does suck. You getting 9th doesn't mean Peach is good. You don't see Wes claiming Sonic is good because he got 7th.

I want you to come and enter, too. More money for me to win.

You could always not reply to me, put me on ignore, or whatever else suits you. It doesn't matter to me.
did i say i was going to enter ****** ... i said i want to go ... just to make fun of u like everyone else does ... ima wear a balls of fury shirt lmfaooo

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Yo on the real inui, dont even ***** come to a weekly. no one likes u hear and all u do is talk madd caca.

that shlt dont rock in NY and i dont give a *** if it is about a game. i hate *****z like u so do even bother to show up cuz on some real sh*t ima knock u the *** out. believe that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can understand ya'll getting angry at Inui to an extent but what's up with these johns about how Jman sandbagged "all Snake does is tilt" and that Inui sucks when he clearly is doing at least good.

"I don't care about Brawl", "I don't even play Brawl", sick of these johnz.

Please stop the bull****.

@ Inui, unless you plan on coming to an NYC tourney there's no reason for you to post here cause there are alot of people here that will get angry just seeing your name even if you somehow posted something of relevance.

Top Bottom