• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
You did?? I hope your not counting that time I forgot how to Keitaro Time in friendlies before COT singles started. "yes I forgot how to keep tapping the A button"
no, I wasn't talking about you.. I was un aware that you were a top "brawl" player.. let's get more friendlies next time so that maybe I can prove my point :D

also, did u upload that crew battle yet, if not, can you just send the footage to my email and I'll do it.. also if you could send me that 0- death combo I did with falco.. that'd be amazing

my email is CxOxSxMxO@aol.com. thanks

Cia

das kwl
You did?? I hope your not counting that time I forgot how to Keitaro Time in friendlies before COT singles started. "yes I forgot how to keep tapping the A button"
no, I wasn't talking about you.. I was un aware that you were a top "brawl" player.. let's get more friendlies next time so that maybe I can prove my point :D

also, did u upload that crew battle yet, if not, can you just send the footage to my email and I'll do it.. also if you could send me that 0- death combo I did with falco.. that'd be amazing

my email is CxOxSxMxO@aol.com. thanks

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was talking about myself when you mentioned ranked players in NJ, no top Brawler has gay combos like mine......oh wait....."confused myself" :confused:

I'll try to find those vids tonight and see if I can email them.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Since Luck Im Me Telling Me People Don't Know Wats Goin On. Ok I'll Make It Clear. I Work Wednesday, Thursday And Friday. I Don't Know Wat Day This Weekly Lands On Cause I Don't Start Till Wednesday. Plus People I Left My Number On Here And Ya All Know My Aim Name.

Right Now I Have Way More Important Things To Worry About Than A Weekly. If I Can't Make It Again, Acemarth Will Handle It. Also Other Games Will Be In The Lineup Of Fightin Games Such As Third Strike. The Second Boss From Wat I Know Is Fired.

If So Then That Means I Can Finally Throw Big Tournaments. If I Can, I Will Make This A Brawl Weekend Meaning Friday And Saturday Will Consist Of Brawl. Lets See What Happens.

For Everyone Wondering Why I Been Missing Somewhat, My Lil Cousin Has Cancer So Liek I Said, I Have Important Things To Worry About. Ya Got My Aim And Some Even Have My Aim.

My Aim Name Is Oni163 In Case You Ain't Know. Anyone Wants To Train Wit Me 2morrow.... You Know Where I'm At.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Since Luck Im Me Telling Me People Don't Know Wats Goin On. Ok I'll Make It Clear. I Work Wednesday, Thursday And Friday. I Don't Know Wat Day This Weekly Lands On Cause I Don't Start Till Wednesday. Plus People I Left My Number On Here And Ya All Know My Aim Name.

Right Now I Have Way More Important Things To Worry About Than A Weekly. If I Can't Make It Again, Acemarth Will Handle It. Also Other Games Will Be In The Lineup Of Fightin Games Such As Third Strike. The Second Boss From Wat I Know Is Fired.

If So Then That Means I Can Finally Throw Big Tournaments. If I Can, I Will Make This A Brawl Weekend Meaning Friday And Saturday Will Consist Of Brawl. Lets See What Happens.

For Everyone Wondering Why I Been Missing Somewhat, My Lil Cousin Has Cancer So Liek I Said, I Have Important Things To Worry About. Ya Got My Aim And Some Even Have My Aim.

My Aim Name Is Oni163 In Case You Ain't Know. Anyone Wants To Train Wit Me 2morrow.... You Know Where I'm At.
im definitely known as Ben now bum quit life lol. i like how i was the only one smart enough to just ask him on aim. i should be at training grounds tomorow. BRING 3RD STRIKE BUM

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
wait a minute.. a Brawl.. WEEKEND!?!?!

you get TWO days and you're going to use BOTH for Brawl??

Ace_Marth - please do something >_<
ten characters.

also if you mean big like zenith like you guys have got to plan ahead and give time. i'd love a huge melee tourney planned now for say next month. we could really bring in some people. the ny weeklies are always one big confusion with no definite organization.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
wait a minute.. a Brawl.. WEEKEND!?!?!

you get TWO days and you're going to use BOTH for Brawl??

Ace_Marth - please do something >_<
LOL at Vanz's response.

Maybe Bum is gonna have Melee on fridays? In anycase, I agree with ya. Brawl should have just 1 day, not two. Maybe on the weekend, there could be some 3rd strike or other games. But no weekend brawl. I think one day of toury Brawl and training grounds Brawl is enough.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think the brawl tourney should b friday cuz threes already a tourney on saturday for melee ... so theres no need for that =)

Cia

das kwl
really, cuz I think brawl should be burned like a witch in salem

I'm trying just to like it as a fun game.. but **** like that just makes me hate it like you have no idea.

like.. I thought the guitar hero community was annoying.. but WOW

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
really, cuz I think brawl should be burned like a witch in salem

I'm trying just to like it as a fun game.. but **** like that just makes me hate it like you have no idea.

like.. I thought the guitar hero community was annoying.. but WOW
VaNz. i think u might be interested by this http://showdown.pokemon.com/

bring ur pokemon from now on cuz im gonna need training for this event

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
VaNz. i think u might be interested by this http://showdown.pokemon.com/

bring ur pokemon from now on cuz im gonna need training for this event
o god.. another person knows :p

no one is guarenteed a spot in this..

cause i know about 300+ people who applyed to this for the NY one XD...

*sigh there goes my chances*

Hey jaden ill MM you in the pokemon video game

20$?

no legendarys
1v1
Standard rules ;]

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
o god.. another person knows :p

no one is guarenteed a spot in this..

cause i know about 300+ people who applyed to this for the NY one XD...

*sigh there goes my chances*

Hey jaden ill MM you in the pokemon video game

20$?

no legendarys
1v1
Standard rules ;]
yeah man, im a pretty powerful trainer too. Wanna MM?

Top Bottom