• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh w2z, there's always something going on in that place.

I hope you guys do not forget my smashfest teh 28th where most of CT/PA/NJ is coming through and I want NY to be there as well. Please have it on Friday so I can enter and have my party as well..
Agreeeeeeed.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
ZOMG, $10 at the door plus $10 at tourney? O.o
I think my weeklies have just been turned into monthlies...
Sorry to hear about your cousin bum, hope everything goes fine from now on.

Oh and I forgot, plus another $10 for teams >.>'...

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I have a meeting Monday to fill out the permit and work out the details for permission to be able to use the school just one step closer for us getting this all together.

From everyone I spoke to that represents the school it seems there is a very positive "Buzz"
about this and we should be granted the permit with no problem what-so-ever.

I just want to thank all of you for continuing the support of this event,
With out you guys would have just stood in the back of my mind and,
Would have passed by with other ideas.

The target date Saturday, August 23
Ill keep you all updated.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Also the price will be 10 at the door and 10 for the tourney also if enough people can promise that they will play both Brawl and Melee We will bring Melee setups but be advised that means you will have to join the melee tourney and brawl tourney this is not because i want money in my pocket...this is because people will be traveling with setups TVS and god knows what else for you to be able to play and they will gladly do that if they know that their contribution helps raise more money for a great event.

Also you maybe saying
"ah man thats the same day as the weeklie"
Let me tell you this I feel like this will be bigger and more self satisfying then any weeklies or tourney you will probably ever goto.

On average i spend 30$ for a weekly between tourney at the weeklies and food/travel
and you probably do too if 100 people attend and do the same you will raise over 2500$ for an amazing cause.

Honestly how can you argue with that?

Yes there will be prizes.

I'm looking in to Plaques/ Trophy
And speaking to neighborhood best buys and electronic stores to see if anyone wants to donate prizes.

Do-NOT be afraid to ask questions thats why I'm here no matter how "Dumb" you think your question may be. I will answer to the best of my abilitys.

Also remember this is not just Brawl/ Melee this is C.O.D 4 (Call of Duty) and Halo-3 If you know people spread the word, We will shock the nation with the good of games and gamers alike were are speaking to NY 1 News and several others to stop by take a peek maybe expose you growing gamers.

Thats all for now.

Pce. as always I'll Keep you updated.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
so confused. who's getting arrested, fired, for what? wtf. :dizzy:

oh come on vanz geez did you even watch 30 seconds of the vid.:laugh:
that's not even hidden sarcasm / joking.

the whole vid was camping, there was even COMMENTATING on the camping / cry for melee. :laugh:

coming tomorrow depending....

WOAH, so possible changes include a 10 dollar venue fee + 10 dollar if you want to enter singles and 10 dollars if you want to enter doubles?

ehhh personally too rich for my blood.

hell i wouldn't mine free weekly tourneys or even 2 dollar ones. I mean if it's about the competition and not about the money why not. this is of course pending a 10 dollar venue fee. that's just me though, i'm sure the top places would have a different opinion on it. but it's a good idea i guess for the people going for free friendlies every week.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL YO GET AT DIONIS, HES PISSED!!!!

alukard call / aim me.. we have a place to sleep friday night.. just make SURE you f'ing enter one event on friday. come to the training grounds tomorrow cuz im gonna be there at like 5 =D AIGHT!?

---i haven't touched brawl in about 2 weeks now i think.. or 3 weeks.. if i still beat people.. this game really does sux butthole. hahahaha

melee omfg i can't wait, anyone wanna mm in melee?

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
THIS IS A AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

MARIO KART POPPIN OFF TONIGHT HARDBODY

ANYBODY WHO WANTS IN JUST HOLLA.

U can expect D1, NinjaLink,Snakeee and others!

Hit me up on AIM or D1 up if you got his(waiting for him to get home)

If you got skype we're gonna be on MIC talkin mad NY-esque trash while racing u know what it issss!

www.skype.com if u dont got it

my aim is VersatileRTC

PEEEEZ

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS A AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

MARIO KART POPPIN OFF TONIGHT HARDBODY

ANYBODY WHO WANTS IN JUST HOLLA.

U can expect D1, NinjaLink,Snakeee and others!

Hit me up on AIM or D1 up if you got his(waiting for him to get home)

If you got skype we're gonna be on MIC talkin mad NY-esque trash while racing u know what it issss!

www.skype.com if u dont got it

my aim is VersatileRTC

PEEEEZ

You can expect me there lmao BOO FTW!!!

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
More Smash events!?

Weekly this weekend! Alright!

Just a friendly reminder. For those who do not know, there will be a smash event Saturday June 28th.

Please follow this link for all the information: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165374

Smash Suits will also be having random Mini tournaments once a month hosted by me, Jay0yeah. A thread will be coming soon for the Smash Suits Mini tournaments.

This is a heads up to the smash community. Keep competition alive, growing and invite new players! You never know what is out there in terms of competition.

Jay0yeah

P.S. Another friendly reminder! Gaming for Cures will be another awesome event that will be happening sometime this summer. Here is the link to Messi's event: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173694

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
**** i just realized the lakers game is tomorrow plus im itching to keep playing some actual b-ball myself. so I'm prolly not coming but if there's anything saturday, I know not a weekly, but training or just a day of friendlies w/e I'll prolly show. Hopefully be able to play both brawl and melee.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I had fun today, good games! ANDDDDDDDD I had a blast at the midnight launch event. ZOMG to those who went and sorry to PHD =(

D1

Banned via Administration
AFter not attending TGz for a while it was truly awesome to go out there and play smash w/ you all.

OMFG I SAW BENNY FRICKIN BLAST!

I got to play Benjamin Linus as well ur Marth is pretty good dude keep workin at it...patience is key in this game.

Wes OMG Good games Sonic's the name speed's my GAME! LOL Glad to see you're doin fine my d00d.

Alu OMG we didn't play T___T way to avoid a ***** T__T. j/k <33 XD

Jman CONGRATS AHHHH! (stops meatridin immediately) it was cool seein ya today and not gettin any games T___T. Wait we did play? *forgot* Ya'll n*ggaz kicked me off a TV HARDBODY!

Bum! Yoooo My d00d BEST SETS EVER we went uber hard like we had thousands on the line...like wow sh** like this makes ya wanna enter a tourney like right away...gott****!

Crismas OMG playing Melee w/ you was such a pleasure and also gettin to go get Bubbletea w/ Hoyo as well and going to Jas Mart w/ me as nice of ya too <3 ^_^. Glad to hear ya'll nigz had a blast at the MGS event Yayyyy! ^_^

Hoyoyo my d00d you look mad thug w/ the fitted it was great seein ya today tho hope ya had fun we didn't get to talk much T___T, but thanks for goin to get Bubbletea w/ us <3 :D.

Hmm...Dial up wasup! Acee Marf my d000d we didn't play T___T, Killa frickin BOX!, Duray my d00d, TRAAAVIS my d00d is too good at usin w2z for ulterior purposes XD, Zrooooo always stayin sexayyyy <333 XD, and who else was..there...oh yeah my d00d MOM! (WES: "MOTHER!!! D1: "MOMMY!" WES; "MOTHER!" D1: "MOMMY!") nice Samus!

LMAOOOOO!

I had such an awesome time I vow never to miss a Training Ground session for as long as I live.

Wow I'm so tight I didn't attend more of these >_<.

I'll be there tomorrow since church is canceled YAAAATTTAAA!

(Sry God ^_^)

P.S.-Leo's TOO GOOD! *makes weird sound that sounds like "tap"* LMAO! Always mad funny to have stupid convos w/...it definitely was great to sit down and actually talk serious smash w/ the rest of you guys before closing as well.

Reflecting is definitely one of my favorite things to do...

...god I'm gettin old. -_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL YO GET AT DIONIS, HES PISSED!!!!

alukard call / aim me.. we have a place to sleep friday night.. just make SURE you f'ing enter one event on friday. come to the training grounds tomorrow cuz im gonna be there at like 5 =D AIGHT!?

---i haven't touched brawl in about 2 weeks now i think.. or 3 weeks.. if i still beat people.. this game really does sux butthole. hahahaha

melee omfg i can't wait, anyone wanna mm in melee?
yo reno i can't go tmr ... cuz i have prom man ... lol ... but on friday ... where are we staying at call me anytime b4 5 bcuz i'm deff. going to b partyin madddddd hard ... so yea ... this prom cost me mad $$$ so i'm enjoying it ... lol

also reno i'm beasting for a melee tourney ... and according to my matches with jman i still got it lol ... but not so much with marth lmaoooo but with time he will return lmaoo

also sry D1 i was just showing bum my ike ^_- ... and i was mostly playing melee the whole time cuz i dont wanna disappoint reno >.>

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Good training today dudes.. good time playing with D1 and Wes.. thanks for cheering me on the rest of the night too.. Good matches with Blackanese, Vanz and Travis as well.

Yo Marv, I was there today, I usually go on Wednesdays because I work in the city til 6. I'll see you at this weekly, then maybe next week training.

-MOMMY

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
training grounds? 10 dollars

Brawl? 50 bucks?

Mario Kart from 11:30 pm to 7:45 am on skype with Alukarfd, D1, Ed, Shin, Rockin, NinjaLink and Daphney? Epic

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Today on Rockin Today, NinjaLink is goin to training grounds. Wanna kno why.........Found out tomorrow on Rockin Today!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
oh snap, the boards got a new look... well sort of lol

is the weekly even happening at w2z this friday cus if not i rather throw my own weekly >_<

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
training grounds? 10 dollars

Brawl? 50 bucks?

Mario Kart from 11:30 pm to 7:45 am on skype with Alukarfd, D1, Ed, Shin, Rockin, NinjaLink and Daphney? Epic
LOL How you forget about me.. the Number 1 F***ING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR BOO!!!!!! lmao:laugh: It's not fair that I couldn't conversate through that. Which is why I spam the Kart Channel T-T

I left around 6:30.. ya nigz are crazy staying later than that. How many hours of sleep do ya get lol.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
lmao i woke up at 2. everybody dipped out until it was just me, NL and Daphney left over.

Yall nuggas is soft! D1 boned out at like 5:45 and Shin had to go to work(roll eyes) haha.

Yo Boo my bad bro I totally forgot about you because you weren't on skype. You missed out on some of the funniest s*** you'll ever hear haha.

Tomorrow afternoon on a very, very special 50th episode of Rockin Tonight: Brawl and Melee? Why the war?

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm not in jail lol. anyway please come early 2morrow to the weekly. try to get there as early as possible startin from 2pm. once i reach a certain capacity for a event, i will start it off. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
lmao i woke up at 2. everybody dipped out until it was just me, NL and Daphney left over.

Yall nuggas is soft! D1 boned out at like 5:45 and Shin had to go to work(roll eyes) haha.

Yo Boo my bad bro I totally forgot about you because you weren't on skype. You missed out on some of the funniest s*** you'll ever hear haha.

Tomorrow afternoon on a very, very special 50th episode of Rockin Tonight: Brawl and Melee? Why the war?
D*mn it sounds like I missed out on the inside jokes now T-T lol... But yea I was the last to leave you Ninjalink and Daphney because the sun was already up in the blue sky and the birds were chirping and I was like I better get some major sleep lol. I woke up around 1:30 lmao.

But about these weeklies.. I need straight answers. So we show up tomorrow around 2pm? Also what is in on friday. Is it gonna be melee or brawl. I also wanna know if we have to pay an extra 10 at the door as well =/

Top Bottom