• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

R3N0

Smash Lord
Hi everybody, you guys should like.. all add me to friends as I am too lazy to add you guys...

--that is all
<3

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet
In Today's Intriguing Episode Of Rockin Today We Have:

Thursday's Training Ground Event

Dollar Pizza

Special Guest Star DJ Nintendo and his MnMs

The Ongoing Melee vs. Brawl Debate and where Vanz fits in all of this

Is D1 truly the campiest player in Brawl...or just NYC?

...and find out more TODAY on ROCKIN TODAY!

~Random Minority on the Street~

"Last time I watched Rupaul's talk show I had a miscarriage...

...ever since I started watching Rockin Today I successfully conceived 6 kids in under a year!! ^_^ THANKS ROCKIN TODAY! *waves at screen like a loser and giggles w/ nervousness*

Rockin: "She's so adorable...and now a word from our sponsor."

"Is your child hard to deal w/? Does he find it hard to sit down and stay quiet? ...Well it seems your child may have something called...

ADD

...thanks to a special new pill named "Rockin Tablets" children have been performing better in schools, churches, homes, Duane Reades, and other public environments where ADD would be intolerable.

ROCKIN TABLETS!

(fast talking guy that says all the legal crap-Rockin tablets may cause mental *********** amongst other harsh effects that people would call "diarrhea of the mouth"-take it as you may...and etc)

Try one today!" ^_^

*audience claps*
focaroflmfao

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
shii foo's i would go this week but i rather go to see HULK SMASH **** than Get my asς handed to me AND get nowhere near 1st place LOL.
.. i'm sleepy. just felt like quoting something. i seriously had something to say about this but i kinda dont care anymore.

I coulda swore i cut off my darn comp last night.. shizz...

Alukard

Smash Hero
i deff took the night like a champ ... NO HANGOVERS YAYYYY =) ... RENO U READY TO BEAST AT NJ???

Ryan-K

Smash Master

When not combing his hair, Sephiroth has a very profitable pony stable. The sanitary conditions of said stables, however are questionable....

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
Alright, I've read a few pages back, but honestly, I was not in the mood to read through post after post of unnecessary crap (no offense guys). So I'm just going to ask: Is there a tourney tomorrow? Last I heard a smash weekend was possibly going to happen, but I need an update. If we are, I also need to know what time sign-ups are. Thanks in advance.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
GGs mates Randomguy034 won his match....
>.> My voice was shot but i said i was coming this week... nothing was stopping meeeee.....

:O Who was that tier ***** i beat anyway

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Me????? Did I play you?
I dont know someone in the first round used meta and snake against my falco.
If I'm not mistaken you were the DK David played.

Wasn't sure who he was exactly but the whole room wanted him to win lol.
I was the Falco against the guy that bought Masknight's spot.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahh, don't wanna wait till the results come up.. just someone that was there tell me top 5.. or whatever you know lol

also check out my new sig made by ankoku (thanks again man lol)

D1

Banned via Administration
Just wanted to post good sh** to my boy Starz for taking it all the way to home plate reppin TS well today.

Shoutouts tomorrow for I had too much of a blast hangin w/ ya'll after the weekly.

Oh yeah Bum is the best teammate money can't buy...for serious ^_^. Good sh** Bum I <3 you ^.^.

(Get at Steiner for being mad clutch in losers finals vs. Hax and BS...good sh** for Blacky gettin that OD beast slow motion fsmash on papa Aziz LOL so much trash talk and whatnot WOWWW)

<3ed seeing my FIT heads as well...more shoutouts later.

Team Supremacy I'm proud of ya...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh yeah, I heard about Starz, good stuff!

I fixed the way smashboards looked, it was weird...lol.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back... GG D1 :O I dont know why i transformed vs falco...
since Shiek > space animals and huge *** characters

Top Bottom