• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I'm glad I was on smashboards as a guest just a minute ago so I could read that post.

Let's just go along with what you're saying about starz being the best in "Team "Supreme Sauce"

how you like to put it...

He still beat someone in an opposing crew.

Also ask anyone who they would rather face in TS. The answer won't come out as quickly as it would for a DA member.

Starz has every right to be "high off his win" just as much as you seem to be off yours.

At the end of the day, a TS member still placed higher than a DA member and more TS members were in the top 8 than DA.

And I stayed up 3 days straight and still went 2-1 with you. So yeah get as high off your wins as you want dire. I paid my money so I knew what I was gettin myself into. I'll stand in the background and clap for now.

But still TS>DA any day of the year.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
oh yea thx godot for bringing ur ps2 and 3rd strike ggs to everyone, even though i haven't touch that game in like 2 yrs, i need to borrow that game from someone so i can awaken the demon side mwhahahahaha.

Next time bring KOF11, or CVS2 and some soul calibur 2 wouldn't hurt.

oh check out 2007's top ten best fighting games. I agreed with the #1 b/c is its true its true its dam true!!(quoted from kurt angle)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol-ZE4CIqKY

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch: yo I haven't seen u in awhile man i wish i seen ur matches I probably could've given u some advice b/c in all honesty I feel that peach is the best female char in brawl.
Ha ha ha. It seens Zelda and ZSS are better than Peach for many reasons. So you will get into alot of debates and people bashing on Peach saying stuff like that. Heh

And I was just a nervous reck the whole time there. Ask NinjaLink I was shaking and stuff hoping I could do so well, but blew it when I was winning my tournament matches. I was doing fine and on point at the start. Then just froze up. But someone cheering me on would have been a good help for me I think. usually I always have people cheering on the other player. Which makes me more of a nervous reck in matches. I'm just bad under pressure. something that has not changed since May of 06 :/

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ha ha ha. It seens Zelda and ZSS are better than Peach for many reasons. So you will get into alot of debates and people bashing on Peach saying stuff like that. Heh

And I was just a nervous reck the whole time there. Ask NinjaLink I was shaking and stuff hoping I could do so well, but blew it when I was winning my tournament matches. I was doing fine and on point at the start. Then just froze up. But someone cheering me on would have been a good help for me I think. usually I always have people cheering on the other player. Which makes me more of a nervous reck in matches. I'm just bad under pressure. something that has not changed since May of 06 :/
Stop worrying man you know I tell you this all the time. You do fine when you just relax. You can do it dude

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i like how i was the only one who came with a melee setup.
-_- to vanz, alukard, hax for not even playing, etc.
lol j/p

good games dial. d-smash all day.
good games dj bowser japes is ******** i'll think of a few things lol.
vanz you are gay as usual. effin young link -_-

and i played brawl like twice i think with jash and that was alright i guess. i have no idea who to play or anything.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
oh yea thx godot for bringing ur ps2 and 3rd strike ggs to everyone, even though i haven't touch that game in like 2 yrs, i need to borrow that game from someone so i can awaken the demon side mwhahahahaha.

Next time bring KOF11, or CVS2 and some soul calibur 2 wouldn't hurt.

oh check out 2007's top ten best fighting games. I agreed with the #1 b/c is its true its true its dam true!!(quoted from kurt angle)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol-ZE4CIqKY

I actually left my power cable at W2Z so if someone crossed upon it let me know.

The stuff i got now are 3rd strike. the aphla series, Kof11, cvs2, tekken 5, jojo', Neo Geo Battle coliseum(which is OK), and Soul Caliber 3(not 2). The only thing i dont have is guilty gear, but you got Khanti for that.

If The weeklies are on friday and theres a free tv, You can count on me to bring some stuff.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Yea its pretty simple especially in brawl

i only use about 4 characters as well. The other characters just don't appeal to me. But if I'm going random with my friends MOST of the characters I'm able to pick up easily.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
GGs to all at the weekly.

Almost took out all of Team Supreme Sauce in one night...crap...

Nice Olimar Starz, but I don't know why you laughed when I said what I said about GaW players, not sure if you were a bit high off your win. Trust me, other GaW players don't hold a candle.

Pretty sad too, you guys just put Starz in and he's already the best player in your crew.

Can't wait til' next tourney match, took a loss to understand how to sift through all that nonsense but I think I got it.
I laughed because I'm used to Silven's sarcastic sense of humor when he acts cocky and I didn't know if you were expecting a serious response. So it wasn't a laugh of disbelief at all. Good matches at the weekly.

WHAT!!! I SWORE I WAS THE BETTER OLIMAR CUZ I DIO WHOOP HIM IN A SET!!!!!!
Even in a Olimar ditto too. But he who so congratz.
I usually tolerate stuff like this but I have no idea who you are or what you're referring to. $20 dollar money match--accept or decline?

Alukard

Smash Hero
WOOT WOOT ... get at my ike peoples ... ^_^

intense set vs. dire ... also if u saw that first stock on delfino D1 that was for u lol ... consecutive hits FTW!! lmaooo

starz i love you ... and ur awesome ^_^

branden ... STOP CHOKING and unleash the beast ... just gotta stop getting angry have fun and we would play amazing ^_^

more shouts later i'm sleepy i just got in >.>

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
shadow - I didn't see your earlier post.. I accept your money match

alright, you'll be at the weekly this week? ....this time if i lose one of the matches i will not counterpick brinstar :urg: lmao.

also starz- ph.d didnt want to start a fight with you with that post lol.. but if this money match happens .. PH.D FTW!!! haha :laugh:

Snakeee

Smash Master
I don't think I've ever seen two Olimars on the screen but go Ph.D!
And I finally got some money to make it to the next weekly :)
...now hopefully I'm not working that day :(
EDIT: I'm not working this weekend so there'd better be a weekly.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Oh, if it's PhD then I sort of remember what happened. If I recall correctly, I won one or two matches against one of his characters (Marth?) and then he switched to Olimar and beat me once on Final Destination. The tournament then started and we couldn't finish the "set". If you read the Olimar boards, you would see that it is generally agreed upon that Olimar dittos are ******** to both play and witness. I don't think one match is enough to warrant an "I'm better than you." comment.

Shadow - This isn't a fight. I'm in a good mood. I simply want to see how confident your crew mate is in his ability.

So, my challenge is still up.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I'm glad I was on smashboards as a guest just a minute ago so I could read that post.

Let's just go along with what you're saying about starz being the best in "Team "Supreme Sauce"

how you like to put it...

He still beat someone in an opposing crew.

Also ask anyone who they would rather face in TS. The answer won't come out as quickly as it would for a DA member.

Starz has every right to be "high off his win" just as much as you seem to be off yours.

At the end of the day, a TS member still placed higher than a DA member and more TS members were in the top 8 than DA.

And I stayed up 3 days straight and still went 2-1 with you. So yeah get as high off your wins as you want dire. I paid my money so I knew what I was gettin myself into. I'll stand in the background and clap for now.

But still TS>DA any day of the year.

No johns =b

BUM163

Smash Lord
i will find out this week, if the weekly is on a friday or saturday. i honestly wanna focus on a crew battle happening. can crews gather up this week?

Grandeza

Smash Master
I want to go to these pretty badly but it'll have to be

-on a saturday cuz I have no transportation on friday

-and I have to bring my friends cuz I would hate to be like the only 12 yr old there surrounded by people like 2 ft taller than me.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Theres nothing for melee in this area for this saturday if you make saturday melee i'll be sure to come and bring others.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Oh, if it's PhD then I sort of remember what happened. If I recall correctly, I won one or two matches against one of his characters (Marth?) and then he switched to Olimar and beat me once on Final Destination. The tournament then started and we couldn't finish the "set". If you read the Olimar boards, you would see that it is generally agreed upon that Olimar dittos are ******** to both play and witness. I don't think one match is enough to warrant an "I'm better than you." comment.

Shadow - This isn't a fight. I'm in a good mood. I simply want to see how confident your crew mate is in his ability.

So, my challenge is still up.
xD yeah it was a very heated match that pumped me up, a friend of mine explain something to me that I will no longer talk smsck. He said that just becuz I can beat other good olimars doesn't mean im the better olimar. it means that im just good in dittos and olimar dittos don't so much so I really can't be boasting cuz that means for Starz to rank it high with olimar that me means he knows how to fight a variety of characters with olimar which makes him better than me. RON if u read this, don't think that the machine wars is discontinued! lolz but yeah starz even tho I did explain my case, i'll still MM u but 20 bucks is too much lolz im a little broke sadly

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Stop worrying man you know I tell you this all the time. You do fine when you just relax. You can do it dude
Heh, I know. I was not so Nervous at that N.J tourny and I did well. I guess its like I get scared to play people who do well in the weeklies so its like I wont stand a chance against them at all. And also people cheering on the other players I fight and Im like in the shadow.

But yea I get what you mean. its just so hard for me for some reason. Im trying to think of ways around this. People on my side is one way I believe. But that hardly happens so I gotta do this on my own. I tried music and that helps somewhat I think. Guess I'll go along with that for now.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
omg shadow u have no clue how much i love you rite now.... the KH sig is too dam sexy..... plus the protoman avatar... you just took my two favorite games and took it for your self lol ur 2 good <3

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
once u learn the mechanics its not hard to use a character.
well NL, mechanics will only get u so far. Teczero doesn't need mechanics really. all u have to do is play smart. Smarter player always wins.
and Brains > Brons :-)

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol @ Dire stirring the pot trying to create a broth worthy of TS's attention...

...not enough spices, good try though.

See you next weekly.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
xD yeah it was a very heated match that pumped me up, a friend of mine explain something to me that I will no longer talk smsck. He said that just becuz I can beat other good olimars doesn't mean im the better olimar. it means that im just good in dittos and olimar dittos don't so much so I really can't be boasting cuz that means for Starz to rank it high with olimar that me means he knows how to fight a variety of characters with olimar which makes him better than me. RON if u read this, don't think that the machine wars is discontinued! lolz but yeah starz even tho I did explain my case, i'll still MM u but 20 bucks is too much lolz im a little broke sadly
You're the Luigi player, I now remember. Well if you're financially struggling I guess I can knock it down to $15 dollars.

Top Bottom