• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm seriously tempted to quote you leo

and btw, I'm next. toonlink sexyness, get at it
that makes me laugh ... not in disbelief ... its just that everyone is entering to try to win off luck thats funny ... whos next like its a raffle lmfaooo

can't get anymore random then that huh lol

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
that makes me laugh ... not in disbelief ... its just that everyone is entering to try to win off luck thats funny ... whos next like its a raffle lmfaooo

can't get anymore random then that huh lol
lmao

who will get Willy Wonka's ticket? Just watch, ima pull a Charlie Bucket on all yall

maybe not first, but in all seriousness I have been gettin better/more experience, so hopefully I'll be placing higher in tournies.

Cia

das kwl
LOL @ starz..

intellegence is vital in brawl. but it will only get you so far. I've lost to people I'm waaaaay smarter than..

than again it's also because of bad match ups..

so.. who knows..

there are also the random variables in brawl I don't need to mention..

R3N0

Smash Lord
Brawl instance:: I'm gonna getcha I'm gonna getcha!!!! AHH MY SHOE LACE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person A stock count: 0
Person B stock count: 1
Tripping in grand finals for $1,000 : Priceless

There are things money can't buy, but for everything else, theres mastercard.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Brawl instance:: I'm gonna getcha I'm gonna getcha!!!! AHH MY SHOE LACE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person A stock count: 0
Person B stock count: 1
Tripping in grand finals for $1,000 : Priceless

There are things money can't buy, but for everything else, theres mastercard.
Lucario, Pickachu, and Jigglypuff don't wear shoes.

....... how do they trip?

How do you explain air tripping?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

God doesnt like pokemon so he put invisible butter on their feet so they slip not trip ;]

Edit: Air tripping is also gods was of saying "GET YO *** DOWN THAR" yes god can spike people from heaven. Badass i know

R3N0

Smash Lord
Tec0: Puddles... puddles.. there are many puddles.. u just don't c em.

R3N0

Smash Lord
YO LIKE AIR PUDDLES!!!

they're totally the "new thing"

btw im practicing melee tech skill.. i dunno what to practice..

Snakeee

Smash Master
I just realized we could have custom avatars without premium membership.
Btw I started playing Melee a little bit again so next time I play ppl in friendlies I'll be better.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
omg shadow u have no clue how much i love you rite now.... the KH sig is too dam sexy..... plus the protoman avatar... you just took my two favorite games and took it for your self lol ur 2 good <3
haha.. i really like the protoman avatar too but i might get a better custom avatar.

explain how meta kight trips while dashing >__> .. he's flying while he dashes... his feet are not on the ground..... -____- lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
"here We Go Again Same Old **** Just A Different Day"- Dmx

i'm Glad I Was On Smashboards As A Guest Just A Minute Ago So I Could Read That Post.

Let's Just Go Along With What You're Saying About Starz Being The Best In "team "supreme Sauce"

How You Like To Put It...

He Still Beat Someone In An Opposing Crew.

Also Ask Anyone Who They Would Rather Face In Ts. The Answer Won't Come Out As Quickly As It Would For A Da Member.

Starz Has Every Right To Be "high Off His Win" Just As Much As You Seem To Be Off Yours.

At The End Of The Day, A Ts Member Still Placed Higher Than A Da Member And More Ts Members Were In The Top 8 Than Da.

And I Stayed Up 3 Days Straight And Still Went 2-1 With You. So Yeah Get As High Off Your Wins As You Want Dire. I Paid My Money So I Knew What I Was Gettin Myself Into. I'll Stand In The Background And Clap For Now.

But Still Ts>da Any Day Of The Year.
All This Crew Drama And Trash Talk To Da Is Getting Me Tight Lol. I Need To Get Off This ****ing Vacation That I Am On I Am Getting Tired Of Drinking Pina Colada, I Want To Drink The Blood Of All Opposing Crew Members.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i remember one time i went to NYC gauntlet a few years ago

i remember DA

some guy named blaine

and some guy named bob

and rockman playing naruto

R3N0

Smash Lord
Get AT MY NEW F'ING AVATAR!!!

its grimmjaw with a Reno - Green Twist =D

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
For the record there is no such thing as air tripping. it was just sonic cancelling his up-b at a certain frame which caused it. nothin else.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
For the record there is no such thing as air tripping. it was just sonic cancelling his up-b at a certain frame which caused it. nothin else.
Oh wow, wait till I tell Spam this.

He won't be able to use "air tripping" in his explanation on how much he hates Brawl anymore.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What up everyone? I'm definitely training heavily for a Florida Melee tournament in July called FAST. For the first time ever in my smash career, I'm practicing tech skill lol.

Top Bottom