• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
luck- i used to.. but i got borred with it and didnt watch the last season lol.
reno- you watch plays? O_o unexpected. lol
lmao at the tags.
someone play me on wifi... for some reason i can't join the mario kart wii games that every1 is in =/
wow this guy just defined the laws of grammer by associating the verb adjective bored with Lost. quit life shadow.

if you can explain to me how you got bored... then maybe we wont have a 48390271857341059 melee money match for down talking lost lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master
wow this guy just defined the laws of grammer by associating the verb adjective bored with Lost.
Wow that sentence couldn't be more wrong lmao.
First off it's "grammar"
Second, "defined" means you gave a definition of something. I'm pretty sure you meant "defied," to go against something. So you said the total opposite of what you meant to say.:laugh:
And play me in Melee friendlies....and Brawl if you don't hate it now.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow this guy just defined the laws of grammer by associating the verb adjective bored with Lost. quit life shadow.

if you can explain to me how you got bored... then maybe we wont have a 48390271857341059 melee money match for down talking lost lol.
idk.. the show was getting boring after desmond called his girl .. =/ i heard stuff that was going on it though.. sounds like the story reeally picked up again so i ay consider watching it.
haha. i was actually playing melee recently.. i somehow seem to have gotten even better at it and have better tech skill now O_o lol

so i'll mm you for like a dollar.. not too confident but i'll do it for fun.

First off it's "grammar"
Second, "defined" means you gave a definition of something. I'm pretty sure you meant "defied," to go against something. So you said the total opposite of what you meant to say.:laugh:
:laugh:

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
First off it's "grammar"
get ***** luck lol

this ***** is deffinately a english major now lol.... looks like alulu gots some comPITion at mlg new york english finals lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Contraneopseudoantidisestablishmentarianistically

Get at MY MLG English. I get an instant A+ for usin the word. Challenge?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Contraneopseudoantidisestablishmentarianistically

Get at MY MLG English. I get an instant A+ for usin the word. Challenge?
if u can define it and actually use that in a sentence... than sure u got it... and dont go lookin on the internet lol

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
School's out, and I've got half a job. You'll be seeing me a lot more often, as opposed to once every 3-4 weeks. Tag is Dan, main is Marth, I live in North Jersey, right over the bridge, and I like to play Smash, and get better. Grew up in the city, and I'm glad you guys welcome me back every time I come to play.

EDIT: And don't forget our next money match is 50 cents R3NO!

D1

Banned via Administration
School's out last time I checked...

...I'd rather discuss more important things but it seems the grammar police are always on the prowl.

*hears sirens and ducks behind a trash bin*

-__-

Smash Ace
in order to defend luck ima just say all he did was add slang to his sentence making it legit and legal in the english thingy

BUM163

Smash Lord
there is no training grounds 2morrow. i repeat no training grounds. there is an event happening. if u wanna train, u have to go there in the morning, cause the event starts at 5pm to like 9 30/10. if u got any questions message me on aim/oni163

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
wow snake definitely cooked my typos' 8(

yo dan we should play some day since you live like really close to me lol. i have not called you so i might call you sunday or something cuz i always stay home on sunday.

Top Bottom