• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Jtails

Smash Lord
uhh so yea idk all i read is someone is getting arrested, and its like $10 to get in?

whats the deal with that.
also do we have a time and a place?

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
YALL ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS!

WE RUNNING IT BACK TONIGHT

MARIO KART + SKYPE CHAT PART 6

MAD EPIC

GET AT ME IF U WANT IN

www.skype.com <--- download it!

VersatileRTC is my aim

you definitely know what the situation is brooooooooooooooooo

Yo Shinigami where u at bro?!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
-20 IQ everytime I visit the weekly thread.

WHY THIS THREAD KINDA SUCKS LATELY​

TOP 4

No organization. Consistent reporting of results on first page? NOPE. , "do we pay this, do we pay that?" Nobody knows....and you will never know. Is it that hard to have Alex update the first page with the necessary information so that people will stop adding pages of dumb questions? I mean...I usually see him online, so he can't be that elusive...

VaNz still posting about how much Brawl sucks...I think we get it :ohwell: Brawl sucks and takes no skill. And you prove it by camping and not playing but you still do good somehow...

Random one line posts that do nothing but add more pages for me to read when I miss like two days on the boards. I swear we get like 10+ pages a day and 90% of it is spam...wtf?

Theres no Mcdonalds....what thread has no Mcdonalds?!....seriously. Makes me regret joining this crappy forum

*goes back to lonesome crappy existence*

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
well? any words for tomorrow, weekly? nothing? oh well you just lost a customer D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOLOL.. I asked if I could join ur club.. ::rejected::

w/e

I wish I could put threads on my ignore list.. HAHAHAHA
You can just unsubscribe from them you know :/

And Silvens post speaks so much truth. Like seriously the hell up is with this?

D1

Banned via Administration
In Today's Intriguing Episode Of Rockin Today We Have:

Thursday's Training Ground Event

Dollar Pizza

Special Guest Star DJ Nintendo and his MnMs

The Ongoing Melee vs. Brawl Debate and where Vanz fits in all of this

Is D1 truly the campiest player in Brawl...or just NYC?

...and find out more TODAY on ROCKIN TODAY!

~Random Minority on the Street~

"Last time I watched Rupaul's talk show I had a miscarriage...

...ever since I started watching Rockin Today I successfully conceived 6 kids in under a year!! ^_^ THANKS ROCKIN TODAY! *waves at screen like a loser and giggles w/ nervousness*

Rockin: "She's so adorable...and now a word from our sponsor."

"Is your child hard to deal w/? Does he find it hard to sit down and stay quiet? ...Well it seems your child may have something called...

ADD

...thanks to a special new pill named "Rockin Tablets" children have been performing better in schools, churches, homes, Duane Reades, and other public environments where ADD would be intolerable.

ROCKIN TABLETS!

(fast talking guy that says all the legal crap-Rockin tablets may cause mental *********** amongst other harsh effects that people would call "diarrhea of the mouth"-take it as you may...and etc)

Try one today!" ^_^

*audience claps*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
from what I know according to d1 MY DOOD

no venue fee

tournament starts normal time 5 -6

but be there extra early 2 - 3

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
shii foo's i would go this week but i rather go to see HULK SMASH **** than Get my asς handed to me AND get nowhere near 1st place LOL.

Top Bottom