• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
it's not only cause of hax, controllers were stolen, people don't know how to decide on things, instead they rather argue about wat is better, people don't know how to leave at 11pm. people such as dire instead of appericated saying thx bum for letting me come in late, bashes me for being nice and cause he was close to wes. Ya think i wanna go to this every week? no it's mad stressful. I let people come in 4 free at times. i get no credit, but just more stress.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Mhmm, I knew its not only the Hax issue. I was saying the same thing to some1 else. Ace went thru the same thing when melee was at the weeklies. Bum, u cool dudez man, sleep on it.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Oh god, I so wouldn't like to be in bum's position, it just feels... painful... Being so unappreciated, I think we all had that feeling at least at one point.

This is how I even got to those weeklies, Marv recruited like 5 people to go, that's $50 right there, I was one of those 5 people and brought 2 friends with me, and extra $20 and those 2 people I brought, brought even more people, it's like a chain, and those other 4 Marv brought, brought yet even more.

This is how I believe things should be done, this weeklies can't depend on the same people all the time, is pointless, meaningless, because then stuff like this happen. A kid gets angry and wants to ****up everything and well, it gets to this drama. New people = much better then the same loud crews. There will always be someone betraying someone else, is lame.

w/e, I was planning to bring more people this Saturday, but seems like all plans are canceled because kids don't know how to play some Brawl. Though if the Brawl weeklies ever return, you can have my word that I'll be there.

SlutMachine

Smash Journeyman
**** i finally get back home in nyc, and ready to see if i'm good enough for the weeklies, and now they r cancelled...now wat do i do?lol

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
In other news... Brawl is too good and brings in all kinds of players. Nintendo is awesome! Players who do not want to play Brawl, please just stay home. That is all.

Jay0yeah

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
In other news... Brawl is too good and brings in all kinds of players. Nintendo is awesome! Players who do not want to play Brawl, please just stay home. That is all.

Jay0yeah

Exactly no one is FORCING YOU TO PLAY. THERE IS NO GUN TO YOUR HEAD. To me its about having fun. If the game gheys you out...fine...its in all games trust me I play all competitive games.

SMASH SUITS IN AMERICA HAVE SPOKEN

P.S - Bum for H3 info go to MLGPRO.COM and dwl the mlg rule sets

Cia

das kwl
Happy guys?

Ya never know what ya truly have til it's gone.
I KNOW!!!!

I've never complained about melee since..

well now that we don't have brawl either.. I guess we both lose..

sucks..

who else is going to training grounds tmr??

I'll prolly bring naruto 4.. I might take cass' idea and get competitive in that too.. lolz

and CvS2..

travis - teach me that gayness character called blanka

MvC2 money match?? anyone

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW!!!!

I've never complained about melee since..

well now that we don't have brawl either.. I guess we both lose..

sucks..

who else is going to training grounds tmr??

I'll prolly bring naruto 4.. I might take cass' idea and get competitive in that too.. lolz

and CvS2..

travis - teach me that gayness character called blanka

MvC2 money match?? anyone
Ho ma Gawd Gnt4 ftw...... But yeah I tried to give Bum my words of wisdom about his decision, he never responded back, he just ended the convo by saying hmm...who knows what how the fate of our smash community will turn out now...well I guess Bum and AceMarth know..but that isn't the point. I'm not expressing my opinion about this whole mess because I'm done with this shiz...Vanz I just might go to TG if you bring that game.....and luck better pay me the 20 bucks he owes me before he mms reno

R3N0

Smash Lord
Will be there tomorrow for my first smash training grounds... Lets talk this over like good ole christian folk.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yay...I guess w/ this sh** I probably might as well quit postin on this site and get back to posting in the willvolution (GNT Community) forums. I wonder how the Soul Calibur community is lookin nowadays...how bout Tekken Zaibatsu...or even the SRK forums....

...might as well start gettin active in that again cuz apparently the whiny lil b*tches that never quit whining finally drove Bum over the edge.

As much as I had fun playing Melee w/ Reno for the past couple days, I still never wasted time going I hate Brawl blah blah...I just said while playin w/ Reno privately that wow...it feels awesome pulling off all these crazy feats once again.

I guess I'll be coming to training grounds to see Bum in person and see what the hell is up w/ the future of smash in this city.

...now I probably can't even sleep properly tonight cuz my mind will be dwelling on this...

Just wanted to also say Bum, I always appreciated the stuff you did, same to Ace back then, Alex Strife, also w/o a doubt same to Wes and DA back then as well. Everyone tried their ****dest when it came to trying to preserve smash in the city. Its not an easy task. Especially since its hard to always please everyone in this community and all the random drama...and the fact that venues always close down forcing us to find new homes for us to smash in.

I love you guys and hope this sh** doesn't end...cuz I feel like I belong in smash more than in any other video game community.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Guys I just put out my new book, its on amazon.com if you want to buy it or even read a few pages. It's called "You Can't Spell New York City, Without Drama"

I MEAN REALLY GUYS? REALLY? Go get your ***** wet or something ****.

Also<3 ron wes d1 dire bum hbk and Hazz. I have a thing for black guys. /end

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Wow boycott...way to stab somebody in the back. Like Jay and Light said, nobody making you play.

I absolutely promise smash in NY will be fine without SWAT coming to the weeklies. Just don't be hypocritical about it. If you don't like the game don't play! It's mad simple. Don;t throw that "but I like to chill with my people's" junk into it either. If you that tight with the people who go to the weeklies you should be chilling with them outside of it. Play some Melee, even!

"I hate this game"

*pays 10 bucks to play in the weekly anyway*

*pays 10 more for doubles*

Though I haven't met anyone in SWAT in person yet, the ones I've chatted and played with seem cool as heck(Black,HAX,Jman). Still, there is no reason to try and bring the whole community down just because you don't like the game. I hope it was just a joke and not serious.

Much respect to people like D1,NinjaLink,Snakeee,wES,Shadow,Blackanese,PC Chris and anyone else who isn't trying to hop into a time machine.

Brawl...I really like the game. It has it's flaws, but I don't find it boring or awful. I really don't see how you can straight up hate the game. Yeah, the technical skill isn't there when compared to Melee, but in my opinion it requires even more smart play to succeed in than Melee.

Like for example in Melee if you went for a Knee with Captain Falcon and that junk whiffed, you could bail out with an L-cancel. In brawl, if you go for a knee and that junk whiffs, more times than not you're going to get punished hardbody.

I felt at times technical play in Melee overshadowed intelligent play, which is fine if that's what you like, but I'm more of a cerebral player who enjoys picking the opponent part with spacing, mind games and slower, more methodical pacing. Add that to the fact that I never sought to get good in Melee and that's why I like Brawl more. Sorry, just my opinion :)

These random people you guys whine about are people you should be able to beat if you are a smarter and better player. You can't hide behind wave dashing and L-cancelling anymore unfortunately, so lesser skilled players who are smart have a chance if you're not on your game.

I don't know about you guys, but I eat dumb Meta Knights and Snakes for breakfast with a mountain dew on the side. King Dedede, too. It is only when a player is INTELLIGENT with a character that they pose a threat to me.

I AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT DOMINATE AN OPPONENT AS HARD IN MELEE AS YOU CAN IN BRAWL FOR THE MOST PART(Noobs vs Pros)

Melee had a barrier(tech skill) which allowed 4 stocks to happen far more frequently than 3 stocks in Brawl. Still, even though matches might be slightly closer and you may not dominate inferior competition as hard as you did in Melee, THE SMARTER PLAYER STILL WINS.

and though 3 stocks are kind of rare, they still happen, and I personally very much enjoy completely dominating an opponent from a mental point of view.

*ahem*

*hillybilly accent*

OH SHOOT, YALL MEAN TO TELL ME I GOTTA THINK NOW TO BEAT NOOBS? I CANT JUST DEPEND ON CONFUSING THEM WITH MY WAVE DASHING L337N3$$?

Well I'll be!

BUM, I hope you calm down and continue the weeklies. The summer is almost here and my crew is hyped to come :(

and yeah, I need to like beat your DK with Ike in person.

maybe beat you in a DK mirror too >_>

Hax

Smash Champion
wowwwwwww bum you took that **** way out of hand, and honestly yesterday you got me so pissed with the melee and brawl argument that I started to say stupid ****. you don't understand lol, the way I was thinking yesterday you shouldn't have believed a word that came outta my mouth.. that's why I don't argue on the internet.. 2 years ago somethin mad similar to this happened to me which is why I stopped.. I begin to say **** that ain't true.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
I AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT DOMINATE AN OPPONENT AS HARD IN MELEE AS YOU CAN IN BRAWL FOR THE MOST PART(Noobs vs Pros)

>_>[/SIZE]

PPL keep saying this dumb sh*t. partly becuz we're still running on that 3 stock B.S. I wuz playing the game last night w/ my crew members and we were finishing matches in like 1 1/2 min. OD quick. Given there's not alot of Technicality involved in playing a game like brawl but alot more thinking i believe. Instead of just picking fox in melee and running up to sum other character throwing moves out while the other guy can only try to evade cuz if he tries to counter he'll either get beat by speed or by priority.

I like brawl cuz alot more characters are seen instead of the same FANTASTIC FOUR. I at one point did want to quit, i wont lie. but im starting to see the light w/ brawl now. It really isnt that bad. but i did swear to evrything i will never go back to melee. game came in the beginning of march its soon to be june, that's what, less than 4 months. if u guys wanna live in the past and revive that god for saken game called melee, whatever. Not much money will be invested in that game becuz think about it. Eventually at an age your going to stop competing cuz ur too old and u gotta move on. Melee will not get ne new competition, just the same ol ppl that were playing b4. New person getting a wii is capable of joining the smash community, no1 is gonna go back to buying melee. trust me.

Also Ron....are you F**KING kidding me. wow yo. After all this crew did to put up w/ your trash. we got looked down on evrytime u did sum ridiculous incredible hulk sh*T , becuz we still kept u in the crew and now ur gonna go and say sh*t like that. NICE. YOU KNOW...I ALWAYS KNEW U WERE THAT TYPE OF PERSON, I JUST NEVER HAD THE EVIDENCE. HERE IT IS.

plus Dire wuz always a little cocky. towards the end of melee he wuz money matching evry1 w/ his yoshi saying evry1 is trash, if i pick G&W I'll destroy these noobs (which he could). That's DIRE, just cuz u never received the OTHER END of the cockiness cuz u were in the crew b4. GET IT NOW?! no longer in the crew? now we're gonna talk SH*T TO YOU AND EVRY1 ELSE, ITS THAT SIMPLE. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

and please dont blow up dire's spot only. com'on NINJA LINK, dude thought he wuz god in this game. showing up to tournaments not saying a word to ppl he use to play in melee, just keeping quiet observing matches, not doing much. saying sh*t like o u wanna play me? let me guess u seen my vids. however in melee had a tone of fun playing his roy. now he's the freaking man supposively and u need an appointment to approach this guy.

o and please....BLACKNESE. OMG!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS KID'S VOICE SOUNDED LIKE TILL BRAWL CAME OUT. NOW I WISH I NEVER DID. MAD ANNOYING! LOL!! NOT 1 PEEP CAME FROM HIM DURING MELEE. SO PLEASE... KEEP THAT SH*T TO YOURSELF, AND JUST LEAVE IT AT THE TOURNAMENT/WEEKLIES. WE ALL GOT LIVES HERE, NO NEED TO INVEST NE MORE TIME IN THIS GAME THRU THESE FORUMS.

Hax

Smash Champion
but anyway bum, I am not 1 to kill the NY smash community. brawl or melee, I have a blast going to the weeklies just to see friends. I am just pissed that brawl is replacing melee for the friday slot. everything in brawl is 1-up'd by melee, it just isn't as good a game in my eyes, and in the eyes of swat (well, most members). I don't know .. you either took that **** way out of hand yesterday, or maybe I worded it wrong. like I said I was almost hallucinating yesterday when we spoke.. I don't remember half the **** I said to you lol. but what I'm trying to say is most of swat would much prefer a melee weekly than brawl. please don't take what I said yesterday seriously and keep the smash community alive. I swear to god it didn't happen

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO at everyone blaming swat as a whole for sumthing lil aziz said ... good job people u guys just took a 14 year old seriously ... like wow ... HAHAHA this is hilarious ... and no bum i'm not 23 i'm 22 ... and all i said was imagine people start boycotting w2z with luck and vanz ... i would join ... and yes i said that exactly over at his house this weekend after the weekly ... so yea i dont understand how u can seriously take a14 year olds words to an extent as tryin to cancel the weeklies ... cuz i dont see it happening ... i see the weeklies paying some kind of bill for broke *** w2z

seriously ... its not that serious ... people really after every weekly we have more fun going to eat food ... that clearly says sumthing about the game ... i never feel like i should go home and practice at this game ... and somehow 80% of the time me and jman place significantly well ... lol ... but w.e i thought melee was back so i was about to start playing melee but of course not ... i knew it was too good to b true

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Guys I Need Your Help!!

im failing my film class so as a last stitch effort im gonna record a film about the smash community. On friday ima bring a camera and be filming you guys and i need a couple people to interview. its not gonna be all big and its not gonna be shown all across america or anything its just for my small film class.

People i need for interviews:

Bum
Vanz
Snake & Shadow
Wes

please tell if i can interview you guys. of if your going on friday. Bum this might possibly be good for web2zone because it might attract more kids in my school to play smash at Web2z.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So much unnecessary drama.

You guys should all meet up in person and just work this out. Seriously.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hmm, this is an unfortunate fallout.

The NY community seemed fairly splintered as it was.

BUM163

Smash Lord
well the fact that ya would boycott me and get me fired is still mess up. NO MATTER WAT IT SHOULDN'T COME TO THE POINT WHERE U GONNA BOYCOTT MY WEEKLYS JUST CAUSE IT'S NOT GOIN ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU PLAN. YOU JUST SAID IMAGINE VANZ N LUCK WAS TO BOYCOTT, YOU WOULD JOIN. HOW THE HELL NYC IS GOIN AGAINST NYC. YA NEED TO WAKE UP WITH THIS DUMB MELEE VS BRAWL ****.

LIKE I SAID, IT'S NOT ONLY SWAT, LOOK HOW HETIC THIS PLACE IS. PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT REAL LIFE OR HOW WAVEDASHING IS NOT IN BRAWL OR HOW BRAWL IS CATERED TO NOOBS. WE HAVE 4 MONTHS WIT THIS GAME ALREADY. WE KNOW WATZ IN IT OR NOT. IF U DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY IT. IT JUST GOT OLD AND ANNOYING AND I CAN THROW A GAME THAT PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY HAVE FUN...... TO THINK I WAS GONNA TRAIN WIT SWAT/VANZ IN MELEE CAUSE I HONESTLY WANTED TO COME BAK IN MELEE.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well the fact that ya would boycott me and get me fired is still mess up. NO MATTER WAT IT SHOULDN'T COME TO THE POINT WHERE U GONNA BOYCOTT MY WEEKLYS JUST CAUSE IT'S NOT GOIN ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU PLAN. YOU JUST SAID IMAGINE VANZ N LUCK WAS TO BOYCOTT, YOU WOULD JOIN. HOW THE HELL NYC IS GOIN AGAINST NYC. YA NEED TO WAKE UP WITH THIS DUMB MELEE VS BRAWL ****.

LIKE I SAID, IT'S NOT ONLY SWAT, LOOK HOW HETIC THIS PLACE IS. PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT REAL LIFE OR HOW WAVEDASHING IS NOT IN BRAWL OR HOW BRAWL IS CATERED TO NOOBS. WE HAVE 4 MONTHS WIT THIS GAME ALREADY. WE KNOW WATZ IN IT OR NOT. IF U DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY IT. IT JUST GOT OLD AND ANNOYING AND I CAN THROW A GAME THAT PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY HAVE FUN...... TO THINK I WAS GONNA TRAIN WIT SWAT/VANZ IN MELEE CAUSE I HONESTLY WANTED TO COME BAK IN MELEE.
bum wat i meant is boycott like luck said ... which is not show up ... and u just said in ur post " IF U DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY IT." and thats wat i meant ... its that soon its going to get to the point where no one is going to go cuz the game is mad random and its going to lose its new feel ... its already happening... i mean granted people show up for it .. but brawls defense is o but in melee theres phantoms ... i have never seen a phantom game breaker other then rest ... which it has reason to cuz its a sweet spot attack that requires some sort of precision and also its one frame... its impossible to keep things fun for certain people who play only to win money ... so yea ... definition for boycott is exactly wat u just told us to do ... i dont understand ... if i dont like it i'm not playing... and luck and vanz agree whihc is why u dont see them enter all the time ... i personally like brawl solely for the new character roster and diversity which is why i agree with DA when they say the main characters win tournies ... cuz i mean sure jiggs just won ... but that means nothing ... cuz its her 1 big tourney to fox and marths 9 million ... =\

BOYCOTT: A boycott is the act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with someone or some other organization as an expression of protest.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
son wtf?!?! i didnt say anything like that why is everyone saying i said to boycott lol?

i been got over the whole melee v brawl thing. it makes no sense. i tried to rally some people but everyone wanted to be lazy and not do anything so i gave up.

all im saying is im goin with the flow now. whatever everyones doing ill do, however if theres an opportunity to play melee over brawl i will certainly choose melee.

BUM163

Smash Lord
no, wat was said that ya was gonna tell others not to come. if u didn't come thatz different. the game is so random, that top players been consistent lol. yea it's truly random.
regardless u get adjusted to the game and try your best. if it has 1 frame ****, then u get used to it and use it to ur advanatage. the same way people use parry in third strike, people use fly wit storm or magento, the same way people use custom groove in capcom vs snk 2. theres always stupid things in a fighting game. name a fightin game where it's not broken or stupid.

You will always be limited in a fighting game period. characters will always have an advantage, fightin games will always have something stupid such as third strike fighter urien. his super art is called aegis reflector..... u never use it to reflect lol. yun super art is a lil bar that is easy to fill up and when used is slow to waste and does very good damage and just has to priority considering he can do the cartwheel over ur body n start the combo. tekken, why is it if craig does an overhead punch to jack and it does 25 damage, why does nina also take 25 damage. why does my mule kick goes though my opponent and does no damage and then my opponent hits me and i lose cause of phantom hit. why in soul calibur 3 the samurai/umbrella gurl has a 5 hit stun combo that does more than half ur health n the first hit is so fast n good. why in melee bowser is 500 pounds, but yet going up fox and falco and captain falcon who all of them is much lighter take longer to kill goin up than bowser. why does fox up smash kill at 90 in melee/brawl.

why is their tripping in brawl, why does ddd chaingrab have a set knockback that doesn't knock u bak, but makes u slide. why when u roll in melee off of grabbin the ledge, the opponent can't grab on. why in mvc2 can the 6 characters fly and no one can chase them. why is that game even called mvc2, when capcom has no chance in that game. why in street fighter 2, guile has a 3 hit combo that automatically dizzys you and then dizzys you again when he repeats the same combo. why there isn't a throw escape in melee or brawl.

why did game and watch and dk have such small shields... especially game and watch. why the needler was in halo 1 and 2... it was terrible. why was the needler sooooooooooooo good in part 3. why in cod4 when u go to knife someone, nothin happens lol. why is the p90 is good in almost every shooting game. thatz a top tier gun. [cod4]-[socom3]-[rainbow six series].
why in arcana hearts the original the gurl with the broom was useless just like pichu from melee. why did characters have infinites [arcana hearts] that although tick down to 1 damage per hit, didn't even matter cause you just keep running the same thing till time runs out. why in guilty gear, some characters have hitstuns that didn't make sense for how much damage it did n how long u stood stun for. why did characters in original arcana hearts have block stun so long, it was like an infinite lol.

why are they puttin yoda in soul calibur 4? why in socom 3 combine assaults we won a game battle match me and my partner against 9 other players by divin in the water under the pier for 5 mins and all they did was go in the water n swam wit us... cause the game doesn't let u shoot while ur swimming lol. why did terriost have tanks that were not only fast, but just destroy eeeeverything and took sooooo many hits. plus u can't do a halo and throw the person out the vechile. why was shiek so strong in melee when she was like 100 pounds from her up smash, foward aerial, back aerial tip and up aerial. why in virtua fighter 4 when u fought in a kage match against kage the ninja, kage can throw you up and althought it's a fully cover cage, when he throws u up and next 2 it, you go though it and it's a ring out.

why in call of duty 4, if two people are shooting each other, there will always be one winner.... both cannot drop lol. why in gears of war, when u climb the wall and someone has the chainsaw out, you magically is back on the floor while u was climbin in the i'm gettin chainsaw postion. why in halo 3 which this is like call of duty 4, when i shoot you up close, the shots do not register and i just shot u wit a shotgun. why in call of duty 4 and gears of war, after gettin shot, you regain health by standin still..... they are humans that just took 50 thousand shots, but they just shrug it off by not gettin shot for like 3 seconds. why did they have michael jordan, scottie pippen, steve kerr, tony kukoc and dennis rodman in a team that took many championships home. why do people complain about brawl luck factor when many of you at home, play uno, i delcared war, monopoly, 21 and those games are luck based lol. why is mortal kombat goin against dc comics... it's a lose-lose situation. it's u can rip off superman head, kids will be pissed, if u can't rip off his head, mortal kombat fans will be hugely disappointed cause mortal is known for it's violent nature.

I THINK YA SEE MY POINT AND REGARDLESS THERE WON'T BE THAT PERFECT GAME. LIFE AIN'T PERFECT, BUT YOU STAY STRONG AND DEAL WIT IT, HOWEVER YOU DO IT. ADJUST AND CONQUER IS MY WORDS. CHEAP EXIST AND WON'T EVER GO AWAY NO MATTER WHAT. FLAWS EXIST AND WON'T EVER GO AWAY. YOU MAKE THE BEST OF IT AND PROCEED FOWARD TO EXIST AND PROVE YOUR WORTH, WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR WORK INTO.

------ BUM AKA JOHNATHAN AKA SCREECH AKA I'M GANON.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace

I guess all that training I went through in Brawl was put to waste. I was actually planning to come here since I got things situated on my end :urg:. All this Melee vs. Brawl mess is getting really immature now. I love Melee as much as the next person, but let's not fool ourselves it won't last long with Brawl out there. I probably should explain myself before I get flamed or something.

Reason 1: Probably the biggest reason is that there will be NO new blood showing up for Melee. Look at the stores, mostly Brawl is in there. Melee is slowly disappearing in the stores so eventually, it's gonna be hard to track it down. Not everybody has the luxury of ordering online either, in fact people could take advantage of this and set the price higher than it should be (See prices on MVC2 especially the Dreamcast version). Brawl is more common and it's new with many characters to choose from, so many of the new players will flock to Brawl instead of Melee.

Reason 2: This concerns the characters and the play styles of them. Many people play the new characters for many reasons besides favorites (I went from IC's to Sonic because he fits exactly how I play really well and I'm more comfortable with him than anybody else in any Smash game). I'm sure others left their characters due to them being severely nerfed or the same reason I left my old mains. Think about it, look how many players are not going to play at their 100% due to their mains not being in an OLD game. Don't even mention Doc, Pichu, Mewtwo etc. That number is nothing compared to like 10 or 15 maybe, many people are gonna get peeved by that even worse than the characters from Melee getting cut. Please tell me, who plays like Sonic in Melee or any of the newly added characters in Brawl?

Well that's it from me, I don't need Melee only players coming after me. The way I see it, it's impossible for Melee and Brawl to coexist look what just happened now for crying out loud. My condolences goes out to the Smash players who held it down instead of constantly whining, especially Bum I know it was hard to put up with all of this, this was seriously an immature thing for the guys responsible to do. If this is all the Smash scene in NY is, I might as well leave, no need for unnecessary drama.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
=O mad stuff happened and im pretty sure no1 ever reads my post unless they're short LMFAOOO but i wanted 2 type =]

anyways in my opinion, i think bum shouldve never tried 2 bring melee back in the 1st place. obviously people who had more expereience with it would want it back, due 2 the fact that brawl doesnt take much skills / practice and any1 could go 2 a weekly and do good picking snake lmfao. if anything, if u love melee that much travel 4 it i guess, i mean NJ is all about melee. u see Vanz, he travels 4 melee all the time. i mean, i know its not cheap 2 just travel like that every week, but if youre confident and wanna play it that bad go 4 it =]
either way, if melee were 2 come back without any arguments, u still have 2 think about the fact that W2Z needs 2 make money, and melee wasnt really doing all that well with it. i mean maybe it'll do pretty good at 1st, but its most likely gonna die out again. brawls just new and it keeps bringing in people, and thats all W2Z wanna see, not peoples opinion on how boring it is.

also on my opinion on brawl. imma be honest, its not that its so boring but, im not beasting 2 play it, especially not online lmfao. but the thing is, its a new game, u know i mean everything 2 be discovereed in melee was done. brawl just came out, idk what some of the characetrs do, i never even picked them yet. its just soemthing new and refreshing 2 see even if it doesnt take as much skills / technical as it did in melee

Also im sure what aziz (hax) said wasnt ment 2 be taken seriously, cause we all know mista aziz and every1 else needs their daily smash on fridays lmfao

and yes ralfa, ever since brawl came out, i did start talking more dookie, i admit it. i mean, i still talked trash in melee just not as much. i cant trash talk and lose every match lmfaooo, i just like trash talking, just cause i like funny stuff. not 2 hurt any1s feelings or start problems. and if annything EVERY1 talks trash, at least on the low, im sure u and the rest of DA talks mad crap on the low. but then again every1 does it, even if its someting small or a joke, every1 does it even me
p.s. i think my voice is pretty deep and sexy and i know youre just jelous =]

anyways hopefully the weekly does come back. i mean HONESTLY i KNOW every1 has 2 agree with me that the best part of a weekly, is AFTER the weekly
screaming out random stuff in the street
getting kicked out of mc donalds, by the mc donalds bouncers
random homeless guys talking 2 us
and telling half the people see see quit life
i mean ican go on 4 days but.... u gotta lvoe this part the best about the weeklies lmfaoooo

sirgawain26

Smash Rookie
uughh...i just came back from spending the weekend in NJ and I had to read from page 877. Hey Bum, if there is no Brawl just let me know what you're going to replace it with. I don't care about the game. I love to compete in anything fun. Winning or losing doesn't matter to me. If it did, then i wouldn't main Ike in Brawl.^^ I hate playing with people who make excuses (pardon my spelling) or complain about every little detail in a game while they play. It ruins the game for everyone and pisses me the **** off. Don't think of me as a stalker when i IM you on Aim about the game you're going to choose, i just want to play.^^

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol

i got a song for u guys "mother****ers be crying mother****ers be lieing mother****ers be dieing"

well alucard since ur associated with hax which is part of swat the whole crew is going to get blamed and stone to death thats just the down part of being in a crew. Which all of you dont know really what it is to be really to form a crew not to just cause all are good lol. But i hope this teaches you all a lesson lol all for one and one for all ". No **** that **** this is my version all ****ed from one, one ****ed all"- WES

GOOD **** SWAT YOU GUYZ REALLY SHOWED YOUR THE BEST CREW IN NEW YORK NOW HOW ABOUT THIS DA VS SWAT THIS FRIDAY 100 BUX A PERSON, THIS BATTLE CAN ONLY HAPPEN THIS FRIDAY IF NOT THEN THE OFFER WILL GO DOWN BY ALOT. SO IF **** DOESNT GO DOWN THIS FRIDAY NO DEAL ,LOL.

ALSO GOOD **** SWAT NOW I HAVE TO TELL MY LIL BROTHER THAT THERE ARE NO MORE WEEKLIES HE WAS HAVING ALOT OF FUN AND IT WAS FUN SPENDING TIME WITH HIM SINCEI BE SO BUSY NOWADAYS. U RUINED IT FOR SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN YOU TRYING TO GET TO THE TOP LIKE YOU GUYZ.

BUTT WHAT KILLS ME IS THAT ALL OF YOU WANT A GAME THAT YOU LOST MOST OF THE TIME TO A SAMUS PLAYER WHEN MOST OF YOU PICKED THE FANATISTIC 4 AND 2 OF YOU PICKED SPEED RACER.
**** IS FUNNY AND YOU WANT TO GO BACK SINCE YOU GUYS WERE HYPED THAT YOU DID DECENT AT POUND LOL.

KIDS BE GETTING HYPED LOL LIKE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LEARN A NEW WORD AT SKOOL AND THEY START TRYING TO SAY THAT **** IN MAD SENTENCES LOL.

SO ONCE AGAIN ALL HAIL SWAT NEW YORKERS WHINEST OPPS I MEAN FINEST.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
lmfaooo yah leo, great opinion iagree lmfaoo

=O oh snap wes got a little brother.... MINI WES O_O

anyways guy, im pretty sure u knew that basically all of us in swat either doesnt have a job, or have money like that.
i mean im pretty sure swat can do $20, but... i honestly doubt we would put up 100$ 4 many reasons, mainly cause... we dont got it, and by friday? im only 16 i dont sell drugs or anything either lmfaoo. but thats just me talking, not the whole swat

besides that, i mean come on. u cant say what hax said 2 be taken seriously, i mean if a 14 year old had the power 2 stop the weeklies imagine what else he could do -_-

i mean if anything, it wasnt nesseccary 4 hax 2 post that. if he and other memebers from the smash community didnt wanna go, just dont go. didnt need 2 tell bum himself that people arent coming and that we gonna shut u down lmfao

ps. capt falcon = speed racer LMFAO im stealin that 1sons lmfaooo

-__-

Smash Ace
Ok heres my serious opinion....

If Swat were to boycott (not that i would do it with them) that means w2z is losing 30-50% of the people that go cause lik half the brackets are swat members... about brawl vs melee Brawl is more of a fun game while melee was made by players more competative so really u cant compare 2 completely different games and choose which is better (some people just like pressing L every .5 seconds while others like camping....) My opinion about the game mechanics is that the hit stun on melee is redicioulously long which made comboes possible cause u got maaaaaaad time to follow up while in Brawl its waay too short cuz u can air dodge almost instantly...but to me the better game mechanics would have to be melee because most of the stuff we do we made up, theres a limited number of things we can make up in brawl that will work, but at the same time it has more helpfull glitchs that improve characters fighting styles which in dedede's case chaingrab makes him godly vs heavy-mid class fighters.

In conclusion this is my opinion please dont quote me @_@ :dizzy:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh man. just read all this crap since my last post on sunday. You guys are really something. This is yet another reason I dont like the smash community. Lots of 2-faced people.

You guys go on about how brawl is this and that. Yet why the hell you guys touch the game? To follow the crowd? To still stand out in the world of smash bros.? Seriously, wtf is the reason. If the game is gonna cause all this ****, dont touch it. And if you do play it and even pay to enter tournaments, you dont even have a right to cry and start **** about it. Freaking stupid all this **** is.

I play both games equally. I may have not been a big icon in melee but I sure as hell delt with it. No matter how emo or depressed I got cause I got *****, embarrasses or beat bad in a match. I still kept going. I even quit this game and came back a few days later. I bet more than have of the people against brawl own the game.......like wtf?
Once I got my monthly check, I was gonna make a debut to the weeklies and enter teams with a "special" guest. But that is done with now. Nice job people. Oh well, there is still both melee and brawl in N.J and P.A. And I'll be up there more often then here. They are not babies about not having **** the way they want it.

P.S, I did not get my net back. I typed all this up on my wii.....with just the wiimote. I'm just too good for life

Top Bottom