• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

-__-

Smash Ace
Oh man. just read all this crap since my last post on sunday. You guys are really something. This is yet another reason I dont like the smash community. Lots of 2-faced people.

You guys go on about how brawl is this and that. Yet why the hell you guys touch the game? To follow the crowd? To still stand out in the world of smash bros.? Seriously, wtf is the reason. If the game is gonna cause all this ****, dont touch it. And if you do play it and even pay to enter tournaments, you dont even have a right to cry and start **** about it. Freaking stupid all this **** is.

I play both games equally. I may have not been a big icon in melee but I sure as hell delt with it. No matter how emo or depressed I got cause I got *****, embarrasses or beat bad in a match. I still kept going. I even quit this game and came back a few days later. I bet more than have of the people against brawl own the game.......like wtf?
Once I got my monthly check, I was gonna make a debut to the weeklies and enter teams with a "special" guest. But that is done with now. Nice job people. Oh well, there is still both melee and brawl in N.J and P.A. And I'll be up there more often then here. They are not babies about not having **** the way they want it.

P.S, I did not get my net back. I typed all this up on my wii.....with just the wiimote. I'm just too good for life
no wonder this post has like perfect grammer O_O

-__-

Smash Ace
i think this thread shuld go on the newspaper they could have like "Daily Smash" section where our post are put up everyday >.>

BUM163

Smash Lord
no, wat was said that ya was gonna tell others not to come. if u didn't come thatz different. the game is so random, that top players been consistent lol. yea it's truly random.
regardless u get adjusted to the game and try your best. if it has 1 frame ****, then u get used to it and use it to ur advanatage. the same way people use parry in third strike, people use fly wit storm or magento, the same way people use custom groove in capcom vs snk 2. theres always stupid things in a fighting game. name a fightin game where it's not broken or stupid.

You will always be limited in a fighting game period. characters will always have an advantage, fightin games will always have something stupid such as third strike fighter urien. his super art is called aegis reflector..... u never use it to reflect lol. yun super art is a lil bar that is easy to fill up and when used is slow to waste and does very good damage and just has to priority considering he can do the cartwheel over ur body n start the combo. tekken, why is it if craig does an overhead punch to jack and it does 25 damage, why does nina also take 25 damage. why does my mule kick goes though my opponent and does no damage and then my opponent hits me and i lose cause of phantom hit. why in soul calibur 3 the samurai/umbrella gurl has a 5 hit stun combo that does more than half ur health n the first hit is so fast n good. why in melee bowser is 500 pounds, but yet going up fox and falco and captain falcon who all of them is much lighter take longer to kill goin up than bowser. why does fox up smash kill at 90 in melee/brawl.

why is their tripping in brawl, why does ddd chaingrab have a set knockback that doesn't knock u bak, but makes u slide. why when u roll in melee off of grabbin the ledge, the opponent can't grab on. why in mvc2 can the 6 characters fly and no one can chase them. why is that game even called mvc2, when capcom has no chance in that game. why in street fighter 2, guile has a 3 hit combo that automatically dizzys you and then dizzys you again when he repeats the same combo. why there isn't a throw escape in melee or brawl.

why did game and watch and dk have such small shields... especially game and watch. why the needler was in halo 1 and 2... it was terrible. why was the needler sooooooooooooo good in part 3. why in cod4 when u go to knife someone, nothin happens lol. why is the p90 is good in almost every shooting game. thatz a top tier gun. [cod4]-[socom3]-[rainbow six series].
why in arcana hearts the original the gurl with the broom was useless just like pichu from melee. why did characters have infinites [arcana hearts] that although tick down to 1 damage per hit, didn't even matter cause you just keep running the same thing till time runs out. why in guilty gear, some characters have hitstuns that didn't make sense for how much damage it did n how long u stood stun for. why did characters in original arcana hearts have block stun so long, it was like an infinite lol.

why are they puttin yoda in soul calibur 4? why in socom 3 combine assaults we won a game battle match me and my partner against 9 other players by divin in the water under the pier for 5 mins and all they did was go in the water n swam wit us... cause the game doesn't let u shoot while ur swimming lol. why did terriost have tanks that were not only fast, but just destroy eeeeverything and took sooooo many hits. plus u can't do a halo and throw the person out the vechile. why was shiek so strong in melee when she was like 100 pounds from her up smash, foward aerial, back aerial tip and up aerial. why in virtua fighter 4 when u fought in a kage match against kage the ninja, kage can throw you up and althought it's a fully cover cage, when he throws u up and next 2 it, you go though it and it's a ring out.

why in call of duty 4, if two people are shooting each other, there will always be one winner.... both cannot drop lol. why in gears of war, when u climb the wall and someone has the chainsaw out, you magically is back on the floor while u was climbin in the i'm gettin chainsaw postion. why in halo 3 which this is like call of duty 4, when i shoot you up close, the shots do not register and i just shot u wit a shotgun. why in call of duty 4 and gears of war, after gettin shot, you regain health by standin still..... they are humans that just took 50 thousand shots, but they just shrug it off by not gettin shot for like 3 seconds. why did they have michael jordan, scottie pippen, steve kerr, tony kukoc and dennis rodman in a team that took many championships home. why do people complain about brawl luck factor when many of you at home, play uno, i delcared war, monopoly, 21 and those games are luck based lol. why is mortal kombat goin against dc comics... it's a lose-lose situation. it's u can rip off superman head, kids will be pissed, if u can't rip off his head, mortal kombat fans will be hugely disappointed cause mortal is known for it's violent nature.

I THINK YA SEE MY POINT AND REGARDLESS THERE WON'T BE THAT PERFECT GAME. LIFE AIN'T PERFECT, BUT YOU STAY STRONG AND DEAL WIT IT, HOWEVER YOU DO IT. ADJUST AND CONQUER IS MY WORDS. CHEAP EXIST AND WON'T EVER GO AWAY NO MATTER WHAT. FLAWS EXIST AND WON'T EVER GO AWAY. YOU MAKE THE BEST OF IT AND PROCEED FOWARD TO EXIST AND PROVE YOUR WORTH, WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR WORK INTO.

------ BUM AKA JOHNATHAN AKA SCREECH AKA I'M GANON.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I Will Listen To My Own Words And Stay Strong. Smash Will Not Fade Away. Brawl Nor Melee. Melee Won't Be Everytime, But It's The Game That Birth Me, Wes, And Others And Honestly Shouldn't Be Forgotten. 2day I Will Make A Decision Whether Melee Is Friday Or Sat. I Want To Do Crews For Brawl For Sure, Cause This Is The Best Time To Do It.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wait so is this weekend still on for now? What's on Friday and what's on Saturday?
And Luck really random that you want to interview me and my brother, but I'm honored lol. (If Friday is just Melee I won't be there though, just because I'm broke right now and can only afford one)

EDIT: Woah I timed that post wrong, YES Thank you Bum, gonna keep smash alive now

BUM163

Smash Lord
Everyone In Nyc Needs To Stop With The Arguing... We All Known Each Other For Years Now Or Months. No Need To Argue. I'm Not Even Kidding, If I Go Though Any More Problems, I Will Seriously Say **** Ya, Smash Is Though. We All Know Melee Is More Competitve, But Look At It From My View, It Doesn't Bring Money To The Store. That Is Also A Known Fact As To Brawl, It Brings Plenty Of New Faces.

Like I Said, I Will Not Let Melee Die Either, But It Won't Be A Every Week Thing. Brawl Will Continue To Be An Every Week Thing Till I See Otherwise. Stop Arguing About The Same Thing That We Already Know About. I'm Thinkin About Bringing Third Strike Into Tournament For Web2zone Also. That And Halo 3.

-__-

Smash Ace
What About Dragonball Z!!!!

Me and Acemarth Will MONEY MATCH ANYONE!!!! in DBZ Tenkaichi 2 (we never played 3) i pick Videl so GET AT ME AND LOW TIERS!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
dam i just had to read literally 12 pages of crap.

i still dont know the whole story about everything but it is kinda messed up to plan something like that.

anyway the past is the past, bum is goin through the same thing i was goin through wit melee and ya remember that i KILLED ALL WEEKLIES AT W2Z. so if ya dont want that to happen again ya need to start respecting and listen. just cuz ya our friends doesnt mean u get any special treatment. ya come in and pay, wait for the tourny, report ya matches, and leave at 11 thats it.

im not even gonna get into it wit da ppl arguin about melee and brawl cuz thats just dum. grow up smash community. (even though most of the ppl arguin and spending wayyy too much time on the boards are all over 19 yrs old....)

and bum im wit watever other tournaments u wanna throw. I can do halo like nuttin and u can handle anything else.

oh and stop doin favors for ppl. no one appreciates it so no one gets in for free anymore and no one gets in the bracket if they r late. period.

-__-

Smash Ace
dam i just had to read literally 12 pages of crap.

i still dont know the whole story about everything but it is kinda messed up to plan something like that.

anyway the past is the past, bum is goin through the same thing i was goin through wit melee and ya remember that i KILLED ALL WEEKLIES AT W2Z. so if ya dont want that to happen again ya need to start respecting and listen. just cuz ya our friends doesnt mean u get any special treatment. ya come in and pay, wait for the tourny, report ya matches, and leave at 11 thats it.

im not even gonna get into it wit da ppl arguin about melee and brawl cuz thats just dum. grow up smash community. (even though most of the ppl arguin and spending wayyy too much time on the boards are all over 19 yrs old....)

and bum im wit watever other tournaments u wanna throw. I can do halo like nuttin and u can handle anything else.

oh and stop doin favors for ppl. no one appreciates it so no one gets in for free anymore and no one gets in the bracket if they r late. period.

i appreciate it :-\

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I Will Listen To My Own Words And Stay Strong. Smash Will Not Fade Away. Brawl Nor Melee. Melee Won't Be Everytime, But It's The Game That Birth Me, Wes, And Others And Honestly Shouldn't Be Forgotten. 2day I Will Make A Decision Whether Melee Is Friday Or Sat. I Want To Do Crews For Brawl For Sure, Cause This Is The Best Time To Do It.
So its not yet official which day Brawl or Melee would be. I say at least for this week keep Brawl on Friday, mainly because I have to work on Saturday nite this week, but also because thats what we have been doin for awhile and dont suddenly make the change so quickly. Start having the melee's on saturdays and see how they do and if you feel u can move it to Fridays then switch the dates.

BUM163

Smash Lord
it's offical, melee will be friday, sat afternoon is brawl. we gonna talk to the boss about that now. if melee does not bring people in, either third strike, tekken 6 or brawl will take over for that day.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yes if enough people come, there will be melee. it will be just like brawl. 10 dollars for singles, 10 dollars per teammate.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
no, wat was said that ya was gonna tell others not to come. if u didn't come thatz different. the game is so random, that top players been consistent lol. yea it's truly random.
regardless u get adjusted to the game and try your best. if it has 1 frame ****, then u get used to it and use it to ur advanatage. the same way people use parry in third strike, people use fly wit storm or magento, the same way people use custom groove in capcom vs snk 2. theres always stupid things in a fighting game. name a fightin game where it's not broken or stupid.

You will always be limited in a fighting game period. characters will always have an advantage, fightin games will always have something stupid such as third strike fighter urien. his super art is called aegis reflector..... u never use it to reflect lol. yun super art is a lil bar that is easy to fill up and when used is slow to waste and does very good damage and just has to priority considering he can do the cartwheel over ur body n start the combo. tekken, why is it if craig does an overhead punch to jack and it does 25 damage, why does nina also take 25 damage. why does my mule kick goes though my opponent and does no damage and then my opponent hits me and i lose cause of phantom hit. why in soul calibur 3 the samurai/umbrella gurl has a 5 hit stun combo that does more than half ur health n the first hit is so fast n good. why in melee bowser is 500 pounds, but yet going up fox and falco and captain falcon who all of them is much lighter take longer to kill goin up than bowser. why does fox up smash kill at 90 in melee/brawl.

why is their tripping in brawl, why does ddd chaingrab have a set knockback that doesn't knock u bak, but makes u slide. why when u roll in melee off of grabbin the ledge, the opponent can't grab on. why in mvc2 can the 6 characters fly and no one can chase them. why is that game even called mvc2, when capcom has no chance in that game. why in street fighter 2, guile has a 3 hit combo that automatically dizzys you and then dizzys you again when he repeats the same combo. why there isn't a throw escape in melee or brawl.

why did game and watch and dk have such small shields... especially game and watch. why the needler was in halo 1 and 2... it was terrible. why was the needler sooooooooooooo good in part 3. why in cod4 when u go to knife someone, nothin happens lol. why is the p90 is good in almost every shooting game. thatz a top tier gun. [cod4]-[socom3]-[rainbow six series].
why in arcana hearts the original the gurl with the broom was useless just like pichu from melee. why did characters have infinites [arcana hearts] that although tick down to 1 damage per hit, didn't even matter cause you just keep running the same thing till time runs out. why in guilty gear, some characters have hitstuns that didn't make sense for how much damage it did n how long u stood stun for. why did characters in original arcana hearts have block stun so long, it was like an infinite lol.

why are they puttin yoda in soul calibur 4? why in socom 3 combine assaults we won a game battle match me and my partner against 9 other players by divin in the water under the pier for 5 mins and all they did was go in the water n swam wit us... cause the game doesn't let u shoot while ur swimming lol. why did terriost have tanks that were not only fast, but just destroy eeeeverything and took sooooo many hits. plus u can't do a halo and throw the person out the vechile. why was shiek so strong in melee when she was like 100 pounds from her up smash, foward aerial, back aerial tip and up aerial. why in virtua fighter 4 when u fought in a kage match against kage the ninja, kage can throw you up and althought it's a fully cover cage, when he throws u up and next 2 it, you go though it and it's a ring out.

why in call of duty 4, if two people are shooting each other, there will always be one winner.... both cannot drop lol. why in gears of war, when u climb the wall and someone has the chainsaw out, you magically is back on the floor while u was climbin in the i'm gettin chainsaw postion. why in halo 3 which this is like call of duty 4, when i shoot you up close, the shots do not register and i just shot u wit a shotgun. why in call of duty 4 and gears of war, after gettin shot, you regain health by standin still..... they are humans that just took 50 thousand shots, but they just shrug it off by not gettin shot for like 3 seconds. why did they have michael jordan, scottie pippen, steve kerr, tony kukoc and dennis rodman in a team that took many championships home. why do people complain about brawl luck factor when many of you at home, play uno, i delcared war, monopoly, 21 and those games are luck based lol. why is mortal kombat goin against dc comics... it's a lose-lose situation. it's u can rip off superman head, kids will be pissed, if u can't rip off his head, mortal kombat fans will be hugely disappointed cause mortal is known for it's violent nature.

I THINK YA SEE MY POINT AND REGARDLESS THERE WON'T BE THAT PERFECT GAME. LIFE AIN'T PERFECT, BUT YOU STAY STRONG AND DEAL WIT IT, HOWEVER YOU DO IT. ADJUST AND CONQUER IS MY WORDS. CHEAP EXIST AND WON'T EVER GO AWAY NO MATTER WHAT. FLAWS EXIST AND WON'T EVER GO AWAY. YOU MAKE THE BEST OF IT AND PROCEED FOWARD TO EXIST AND PROVE YOUR WORTH, WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR WORK INTO.

LMAO!! the only reason im quoting this is because I want my post to take up an entire web page after quoting it. LOL. D@MN son...yo honestly bum...tell me..how long did it take you to write this. ALL VALID POINTS, might i add. but dont tell me all of this just came off the top of your head, cuz that's just genius.

my favorite one is ...why call it MvC2 if Capcom doesnt stand a chance. LOL.

O YEA.. the P90 is not that great in Battlefield 2. just to let you know.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord

Wow you got madd bad luck. All the games you play suck, lol. Think SFIV is gonna be cheap?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
PPL keep saying this dumb sh*t. partly becuz we're still running on that 3 stock B.S. I wuz playing the game last night w/ my crew members and we were finishing matches in like 1 1/2 min. OD quick. Given there's not alot of Technicality involved in playing a game like brawl but alot more thinking i believe. Instead of just picking fox in melee and running up to sum other character throwing moves out while the other guy can only try to evade cuz if he tries to counter he'll either get beat by speed or by priority.

I like brawl cuz alot more characters are seen instead of the same FANTASTIC FOUR. I at one point did want to quit, i wont lie. but im starting to see the light w/ brawl now. It really isnt that bad. but i did swear to evrything i will never go back to melee. game came in the beginning of march its soon to be june, that's what, less than 4 months. if u guys wanna live in the past and revive that god for saken game called melee, whatever. Not much money will be invested in that game becuz think about it. Eventually at an age your going to stop competing cuz ur too old and u gotta move on. Melee will not get ne new competition, just the same ol ppl that were playing b4. New person getting a wii is capable of joining the smash community, no1 is gonna go back to buying melee. trust me.

Also Ron....are you F**KING kidding me. wow yo. After all this crew did to put up w/ your trash. we got looked down on evrytime u did sum ridiculous incredible hulk sh*T , becuz we still kept u in the crew and now ur gonna go and say sh*t like that. NICE. YOU KNOW...I ALWAYS KNEW U WERE THAT TYPE OF PERSON, I JUST NEVER HAD THE EVIDENCE. HERE IT IS.

plus Dire wuz always a little cocky. towards the end of melee he wuz money matching evry1 w/ his yoshi saying evry1 is trash, if i pick G&W I'll destroy these noobs (which he could). That's DIRE, just cuz u never received the OTHER END of the cockiness cuz u were in the crew b4. GET IT NOW?! no longer in the crew? now we're gonna talk SH*T TO YOU AND EVRY1 ELSE, ITS THAT SIMPLE. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

and please dont blow up dire's spot only. com'on NINJA LINK, dude thought he wuz god in this game. showing up to tournaments not saying a word to ppl he use to play in melee, just keeping quiet observing matches, not doing much. saying sh*t like o u wanna play me? let me guess u seen my vids. however in melee had a tone of fun playing his roy. now he's the freaking man supposively and u need an appointment to approach this guy.

o and please....BLACKNESE. OMG!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS KID'S VOICE SOUNDED LIKE TILL BRAWL CAME OUT. NOW I WISH I NEVER DID. MAD ANNOYING! LOL!! NOT 1 PEEP CAME FROM HIM DURING MELEE. SO PLEASE... KEEP THAT SH*T TO YOURSELF, AND JUST LEAVE IT AT THE TOURNAMENT/WEEKLIES. WE ALL GOT LIVES HERE, NO NEED TO INVEST NE MORE TIME IN THIS GAME THRU THESE FORUMS.
I Say amen to everything u say about melee. Melee is done and im glad im not the only one. But to Ron's defense: He has his reasons and his not the only one that thinks that way.
same for blackenese, He's been talking since melee days and he talks even more in brawl. Thats just him. Don't OD my dude.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
I Say amen to everything u say about melee. Melee is done and im glad im not the only one. But to Ron's defense: He has his reasons and his not the only one that thinks that way.
same for blackenese, He's been talking since melee days and he talks even more in brawl. Thats just him. Don't OD my dude.
wait hol on. i dont even know who u are. second of all I SAID THAT WHEN I REMEMBER PLAYING MELEE VS BLACKNESE I NEVER HEARD ONE PEEP FROM HIM. IN ALL HONESTY, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE SOUNDED LIKE TILL BRAWL CAME OUT. i SWEAR.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
it's offical, melee will be friday, sat afternoon is brawl. we gonna talk to the boss about that now. if melee does not bring people in, either third strike, tekken 6 or brawl will take over for that day.
good stuff BUM now enjoy having all of SWAT and like a handful of ppl there for melee on fridays and NOBODY THEIR FOR BRAWL SATURDAYS CUZ PPL DONT WANNA BE SPENDING THEIR SATURDAY AFTERNOON PLAYING A FREAKING VIDEO GAME.

IMO you should hold melee on saturday so the losers from SWAT can waste their weekend on that garbage, frame skipping game.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

~The Legend of Zelda: Treasure Chest these plays...DAH! DAH! DAH! DAAAAAAAHHHH!~
You received a Ph.D! You known can call urself Dr. of TRUTHBETOLD

Bum...u summarized every freaking game in the planet. Truth is every game is broken with is y every game u mention has professionals and tourneys

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
wait hol on. i dont even know who u are. second of all I SAID THAT WHEN I REMEMBER PLAYING MELEE VS BLACKNESE I NEVER HEARD ONE PEEP FROM HIM. IN ALL HONESTY, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE SOUNDED LIKE TILL BRAWL CAME OUT. i SWEAR.
Oh ok. Yeah i dunno who u are too but i'll keep a look out

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmao ya are dumb and yes that came from the top of the dome raffy. i'm just speakin the truth and the reason y i want brawl on sat, cuz it gives all of us alot of time. i want to start it by 12 30, 2 the latest n i wanna do crew weekly for that saturday

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I didn't forget where I came from

And my "don't say what up to me" part was mainly directed towards dire.

He's become a completely different person. Once he got a taste of "fame" he's been an a**hole.

Comes into threads. Makes cocky statements and expects no one to say sh*t about it. Also goes to tournies and makes up the stupidest johns when he loses. When he wins he's god even if he was only playing elderly people.

And I know other members had stuff to say about me. So they don't have to pretend either.

Maybe I did go overboard. But I still feel the same about DA's position in NYC. I don't think you guys are the best crew.

I think ur reply there was the most respectful thing you've done in some time Wes.

But now here's the conflict.

I still talk to you and not ur crew. Now they're gonna look at you like "how can you be cool with this situation?"

If anyone forgot where he came from it's dire. He's the perfect example of cool turned cocky.

Keeping it real time.

No I don't agree, #1. As addressed by Wes, it was surprisingly uncalled for, in relation to your response to what Wes said, which almost makes it clear that you DO have something against us and if you don't then you just made yourself look stupid posting something of such content when you actually don't have anything against us. So what I said is simply something meant to dig deep into your brain because anyone that really knows me also knows that if you insult me or my best friends it will be returned in full.

#2. Funny thing to use this in favor of a point of MINE and not someone using it on me...but i've ALWAYS posted cocky ****-talk related crap since the loongest, ask KF ask M2k the list goes on, and I always shared my opinion about my loss to anyone I talk about smash to, wether it gets counted as a john or not. If you're going to dislike me for those measly little qualities then sure dislike away, but don't attempt to say that I have changed cause i'm the same ol' sarcastic ****-talking Dire, alright buddy?

#3. I do believe that DA is currently not the best crew, statistics do show that we aren't as a whole winning more than let's say SWAT. Crew pride can only go so far up until a point where you have to respect when yourself or your crew isn't doing better than another crew for whatever reason you choose to see it as or for what it really is wether it's lack of practice or top tier abuse or -whatever-. If it's one thing I can say for myself is that none of you can see me in this game especially lately, haven't lost to D1 yet, haven't lost to NL yet, haven't lost to you yet although I don't even see that happening anytime soon (disagree i'll see you in tournament) destroyed Hax, Jman, Alukard which are the only relevant members in SWAT if you wanna be mad real. So yeah, a good plea is to ask me to stop talking **** for my own crew or anyone else if they can't provide the firepower to back it, but I can for myself so you or anyone else can choose to be oh-so-displeased at my ****-talk all you want but what's there is there and i'm gonna keep talking **** cause that makes the boards worth checking up on.

,,,pleease.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
and yes ralfa, ever since brawl came out, i did start talking more dookie, i admit it. i mean, i still talked trash in melee just not as much. i cant trash talk and lose every match lmfaooo, i just like trash talking, just cause i like funny stuff. not 2 hurt any1s feelings or start problems. and if annything EVERY1 talks trash, at least on the low, im sure u and the rest of DA talks mad crap on the low. but then again every1 does it, even if its someting small or a joke, every1 does it even me
p.s. i think my voice is pretty deep and sexy and i know youre just jelous =]

anyways hopefully the weekly does come back. i mean HONESTLY i KNOW every1 has 2 agree with me that the best part of a weekly, is AFTER the weekly
screaming out random stuff in the street
getting kicked out of mc donalds, by the mc donalds bouncers
random homeless guys talking 2 us
and telling half the people see see quit life
i mean ican go on 4 days but.... u gotta lvoe this part the best about the weeklies lmfaoooo
dude ur trashtalking is some of the funniest **** to hear.

-__-

Smash Ace
No sir I don't agree, #1. As addressed by Wes, it was surprisingly uncalled for, in relation to your response to what Wes said, which almost makes it clear that you DO have something against us and if you don't then you just made yourself look stupid posting something of such content when you actually don't have anything against us. So what I said is simply something meant to dig deep into your brain because anyone that really knows me also knows that if you insult me or my best friends it will be returned in full.

#2. Funny thing to use this in favor of a point of MINE and not someone using it on me...but i've ALWAYS posted cocky ****-talk related crap since the loongest, ask KF ask M2k the list goes on, and I always shared my opinion about my loss to anyone I talk about smash to, wether it gets counted as a john or not. If you're going to dislike me for those measly little qualities then sure dislike away, but don't attempt to say that I have changed cause i'm the same ol' sarcastic ****-talking Dire, alright buddy?
can i be your best friend? (unsarcastic request)

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
First off I haven't lost to you because I never played you. Nice play on words there

Secondly I back down from no challenge. If you wanna play so bad put ur wii up.

Wii for wii mr. Bad***

And if u read my other post you would see it said "maybe I went overboard"

We're all human. Sh*t happens.

But yeah like I said put ur wii up or shut up.

Fu.ck a tourney set or a money match.

D1

Banned via Administration
BUM AKA JOHNATHAN AKA SCREECH AKA I'M GANON.

Best post ender of May 2008.

Bum for president.

Top Bottom