• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Venom NY

Smash Lord
good stuff BUM now enjoy having all of SWAT and like a handful of ppl there for melee on fridays and NOBODY THEIR FOR BRAWL SATURDAYS CUZ PPL DONT WANNA BE SPENDING THEIR SATURDAY AFTERNOON PLAYING A FREAKING VIDEO GAME.

IMO you should hold melee on saturday so the losers from SWAT can waste their weekend on that garbage, frame skipping game.
your definetly going maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hard like we play hardbody, the only thing we said is that we want melee back,its not like we practiced melee day and night :laugh::laugh::laugh: but yeah.... brawl is still fun just not competitetive which is why i pick people like sonic i dont even care it takes no skill,and its not where i get my money from so im cool if i lose lol but yeah =] get at me and my blades in the summer =]

Edit: *reads ace's post* =] ace is definetly right if were mature we definetly need to act like it,well im not acting like anything...but ya get what im saying lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
da stfu u guys talk too much if u guys want best crew u can have it no1 cares lol

and we r losers lol ***** want that title that bad lol

Hax

Smash Champion
yo DA is too funny, i don't think they've realized yet their only good player is dire lol

oh btw guys all is well with me and bum, like i said i got carried away yesterday during our IM convo. training grounds are still going on and there will still be weeklies. i dunno if this friday is melee or brawl.. swat's placing higher than DA either way though :/

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo DA is too funny, i don't think they've realized yet their only good player is dire lol

oh btw guys all is well with me and bum, like i said i got carried away yesterday during our IM convo. training grounds are still going on and there will still be weeklies. i dunno if this friday is melee or brawl.. swat's placing higher than DA either way though :/
jman nor alukard will be there this weekend -_- ... but u kno i can't wait to see the standings ... o and plz postpone the crew battles ... hax wont even be there on saturday thats 3 heavy hitters for swat we can't enter ... like seriously

look at this line up tho ...

DJ nintendo
leo
jman
alukard
hax

o my my my i smell beast mode

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Kids These Days

TALK NOW CRY LATER I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE HAX TO REDEEM YOURSELF AND TAKE BACK THAT ABOVE COMMENT ABOUT DA IF NOT THEN ITS UR OWN DOOM................ SO...........WHATS IT GOING TO BE...............???????????????

HMMM YOU AND JESUS ARE THE CRY BABIES OF THE CREW I AM WES HMM YOU WANT TO BATTLE THE BULLY OF DA LOL, KEEP THAT IN MIND CAUSE I DONT SAY ANYTHING TOWARDS YOU OR IN OUR MATCHES AND U KNOW HOW OUR MATCHES GO TO SAY COMMENTS LIKE THAT LOL, BUT "KIDS WILL BE KIDS"
UNTIL THE DONT GET THIER WAY (WINNING)THEN U WILL SEE KICKING AND SCREAMING.

Hax

Smash Champion
so u want me to take back the truth.. ok sure wes if you're dying for the title of best crew in NY then you can have it lol, until we crew battle that is. but seriously u guys need to stop living off memories and get better at this game. it ain't that hard lol take it from me i don't even play this horrible horrible game and i top 5 every weekly.

and wtf are u talking about.. 'until we get our way (winning)' son 1.i don't play this boring *** game to win 2.i don't think you've ever got higher than me in singles 3.you haven't beat me in tourney in like a year 4.i don't PLAY THIS GAME!!!

seriously wes.. tellin a 14 year old to 'face his doom'... i don't even need 2 comment on that LMFAO

Hax

Smash Champion
oh and btw you're acting like SWAT started this whole mess. believe me we don't just let ppl in swat cuz they're nice at smash, we're nice people too lol. i wouldn't go around attackin ppl if they didn't do somethin first and i'm tired of the ****talking towards jesus and brian from your crew. it's like u target the 2 of them for some reason.. chill out lol we will crew battle one of these days and that'll settle it i guess. and after we win round robins i look forward to fc3 crews so i can watch half ur crew get taken out by any 1 of us.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

this is soooo funny..

GTFO :D
this is how much we hate u ... nyc hates u so much we telepathically posted at the same time telling u to shut up and get out LMFAOO ... i love you jaden

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Mew2King, dmbrandon, Inui, Atomsk

Get at us. We'll put loads of money down against any NY crew.
Did M2K not say once that he does not care to be in drama and such? Man hop off his shizz already. Mean fanboy.

And N.Y went just about even at that tournament 2 weeks ago to even say something like that. Half of top ten was N.Y. So cool it. thats about three people inthat crew and SWAT, PE, DA have like close to ten.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
whats with that gay *** power puff girl sig LMAOOOO GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and dmbrandon is not good,btw hes definetly just mad random me and alukard beat him and his teammate with ****ing ganon snake lmao when i didnt even have a working brawl to play with ganon QUIT!!!

why am i not a heavy hitter?? U___U its cuz im sonic the blur yeah...thats it lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
**** respect in the game has just disappeared

so u want me to take back the truth.. ok sure wes if you're dying for the title of best crew in NY then you can have it lol, until we crew battle that is. but seriously u guys need to stop living off memories and get better at this game. it ain't that hard lol take it from me i don't even play this horrible horrible game and i top 5 every weekly.

and wtf are u talking about.. 'until we get our way (winning)' son 1.i don't play this boring *** game to win 2.i don't think you've ever got higher than me in singles 3.you haven't beat me in tourney in like a year 4.i don't PLAY THIS GAME!!!

seriously wes.. tellin a 14 year old to 'face his doom'... i don't even need 2 comment on that LMFAO
lol 4 yrs hax lol ok buddy i guess u need to get ur addition or memory right lol 4 yrs lol 4 yrs ago u was not in the smash scene like that lol and also you dont play at this game but yet ppl like u ask me to play u online ok buddy lol have fun at melee a game you just got good at lol when you win at melee tournaments your going to turn around and just see 2 to 5 ppl watching you matches and 2 i always made you part of my wes show when ever we fought so what are u talking about you only taken me out of one tournament lol this guy.

this is what i am talking about lol how ppl stretch one win or a few compared to the amount of *** whippings they have gotten lol, " kids will be kids"

**** I HAD SO MUCH RESECT FOR YOU IN THE GAME HAX **** AND YOU GET A FEW "W'S" AND YOU ARE LIKE THAT AND TO THINK WE WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING YOU IN D.A A LONG TIME AGO WHEN SWAT WAS NOT EVEN REALLY **** LOL.

WOW THIS IS A SAD DAY

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
what i dont understand is DA post dumb **** is the thread

and what we sappose to do agree with u and not get mad

what do u want us to say?

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAOOOO

shut up... we have enough problems ... stop lurking online and actually show up with that smart internet mouth of urs
LMFAOOOOOOO

whats with that gay *** power puff girl sig LMAOOOO GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol 4 yrs hax lol ok buddy i guess u need to get ur addition or memory right lol 4 yrs lol 4 yrs ago u was not in the smash scene like that lol
wes hax said a year lmfao not 4

p.s. i love smash boards =]

BUM163

Smash Lord
friday for melee, bring gamecubes and your controllers. come before 4 and signups should end by 5 30. singles and doubles for melee. for brawl, doubles, singles and crews all in one day. you can make a random crew if u like, round robin so every crew plays every crew. 4 is the min, 10 will be the max. 50 dollars for the 4 players and 10 dollars for each sub. you want that extra player in, pay that sub fee.

be at saturday weekly before 1pm and it should start before 2 30. the earlier ya come, the faster we can get things done. stock limit i'm not sure yet and ya already know wat stages are good.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo I just read this whole drama arc in the nyc smash weeklie anime drama and it's maaaad lol. Everyone is taking everything way to seriously...To respond to DA you should of seen this coming a long time ago..It happens in every sport, people have their prime and their fall...this is just your fall..Do the right thing and fall gracefully...Don't go down kicking and screaming..because then you get flamed....If you guys can man up like Wes did and be like yeah I fell off shiz happens than that could be more respectable...I can't say anything about dire because he places well...so you can't really call him trash because his credentials obviously are in the green...I suppose. I got my own opinions about Rafa...there's many things i can say...but I don't want nigz getting at Cass Money, that's not too cool for me, cuz I can get snapped on easily, and I dont want my shiz blown up. But what I do want to comment on mainly, which has been buggin' me is the whole PE DA crew battle....Wes you went mighty hard to make the rules your way, you didn't even show PE no love and looked at what they wanted. Your on some super DA ruleset, you gotta go with the norm guy, no one is going to want to do a crew battle with silly rules...unless your goin' to like iono...Brawl evo >_>..At this point guy...in all honesty PE is getting more respect than DA, it's DA thats needs to show their skill more members from PE win than DA so essentially you guys need to prove yourself to the community that you still got it. So coming at them sideways like you guys are still in 05 and are on top of the world...is fail. Cuz you are in the same **** position as swat and ie was in the melee days when they needed to prove themselves...hell my crew still needs to prove ourselves and we'll be crew battling people very shortly...So the most logical thing to do right now is to forget all this respect that you expect is going to carry over and just re prove to us that you are the legendary DA and not just a bunch of 24-26 year olds that like to hold on to their youth...>_>

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
**** i think i am rich

Yo I just read this whole drama arc in the nyc smash weeklie anime drama and it's maaaad lol. Everyone is taking everything way to seriously...To respond to DA you should of seen this coming a long time ago..It happens in every sport, people have their prime and their fall...this is just your fall..Do the right thing and fall gracefully...Don't go down kicking and screaming..because then you get flamed....If you guys can man up like Wes did and be like yeah I fell off shiz happens than that could be more respectable...I can't say anything about dire because he places well...so you can't really call him trash because his credentials obviously are in the green...I suppose. I got my own opinions about Rafa...there's many things i can say...but I don't want nigz getting at Cass Money, that's not too cool for me, cuz I can get snapped on easily, and I dont want my shiz blown up. But what I do want to comment on mainly, which has been buggin' me is the whole PE DA crew battle....Wes you went mighty hard to make the rules your way, you didn't even show PE no love and looked at what they wanted. Your on some super DA ruleset, you gotta go with the norm guy, no one is going to want to do a crew battle with silly rules...unless your goin' to like iono...Brawl evo >_>..At this point guy...in all honesty PE is getting more respect than DA, it's DA thats needs to show their skill more members from PE win than DA so essentially you guys need to prove yourself to the community that you still got it. So coming at them sideways like you guys are still in 05 and are on top of the world...is fail. Cuz you are in the same **** position as swat and ie was in the melee days when they needed to prove themselves...hell my crew still needs to prove ourselves and we'll be crew battling people very shortly...So the most logical thing to do right now is to forget all this respect that you expect is going to carry over and just re prove to us that you are the legendary DA and not just a bunch of 24-26 year olds that like to hold on to their youth...>_>
for the amount of times a person put in thier .02 cents ppl been giving i have been collecting it and i must tell you i have enuff to buy me a ****ing mansion. And as for you nonsense cass you already ****ed up lol posted more and more stuff lol u said u was not going to say more but you continue to talk more and more **** further in your post trying to low blow us with that end comment its all gravy though see you on the battlefield though.
PE really hasnt proven anything when it comes to crew battle lol so what are u talking about we are having a crew battle not a competition on how has been placing the best at tournaments.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
did not read blocks of text will catch up on smash drama later.

thanks bum for keeping the friday weekly.

vanz next time i play you e.g. friday i want you to train me not just **** me, tell me some stupid stuff im doing.

hax quit being a ***** and actually give me some matches.

oh and anybody wanna team with a noob for melee friday? i'm coming early so hopefully i'll find someone and im doing singles and doubles.

cant wait.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Imma be cool like Wes and have a title on my post...

for the amount of times a person put in thier .02 cents ppl been giving i have been collecting it and i must tell you i have enuff to buy me a ****ing mansion. And as for you nonsense cass you already ****ed up lol posted more and more stuff lol u said u was not going to say more but you continue to talk more and more **** further in your post trying to low blow us with that end comment its all gravy though see you on the battlefield though.
PE really hasnt proven anything when it comes to crew battle lol so what are u talking about we are having a crew battle not a competition on how has been placing the best at tournaments.
You're right....I kinda did low blow you guys at the end...my bad..I don't know why I can't help myself but I got mad jokes...sometimes i gotta say them...my bad really...Wes I honestly want you to know although it may seem like I talk a lot of shiz to you it's only because I respect you as a smasher...in a weird sort of way. Like I respect what you've accomplished so I want to get at your status or previous status or w.e. Also shiz talking makes things more interesting...BTW I'm not kinda of guy to let a game ruin relationships between people so I just want to say that I hope when the next time I see you at the weekly I get a pound because you are still ma d00d.

But back to the PE thing...No one has really proved anything in crew battles because there hasn't been any in brawl....so that arguement flops over on itself...But as a crew they have done better than yours, all I'm saying is stop treating them like no name lames because PE has done better than DA has done in tourney...in state and OSS.....so yeah.

D1

Banned via Administration
Me and Cass on aim LOL

solslayerx (2:39:54 AM): What's good De Uno.
D1MX (2:40:18 AM): MY d00d!
D1MX (2:40:21 AM): what'sa gooda
solslayerx (2:40:50 AM): Just finished reading that new hit drama series that just came out.
solslayerx (2:41:13 AM): It's the next best thing next to Gossip Girl.
solslayerx (2:41:32 AM): I think you should check the book out too...
solslayerx (2:41:38 AM): You a fan of books?
D1MX (2:41:56 AM): I like books my d00
D1MX (2:42:01 AM): but its been a while
D1MX (2:42:10 AM): since I sat down and read a book of my own free will
D1MX (2:42:16 AM): usually it'll be for some school project
D1MX (2:42:20 AM): and then later on I"ll be like
D1MX (2:42:23 AM): **** that book was beast
D1MX (2:42:32 AM): but at the same time
D1MX (2:42:41 AM): I'm like LOL I'd probably never know unless the teach told me to read it
D1MX (2:42:50 AM): only book I read when I want is the Bible
solslayerx (2:42:50 AM): Maybe you heard of this book ma dude it's more of a bunch of authors contributing....It's called the NYC Smash Weeklies Thread.
D1MX (2:42:56 AM): LMAO!
D1MX (2:42:59 AM): thats the best BOOK EVER
solslayerx (2:43:08 AM): Word...So many plot twists...
D1MX (2:43:29 AM): ROFLMAO! OMG You're too right
D1MX (2:43:42 AM): Mad skeletons start comin outta closets
solslayerx (2:43:43 AM): I'm tellin' you these guys need a sitcom..I'm just waiting for the love triangles to pop up.
D1MX (2:43:48 AM): ppl start revealing MAAD SH**
D1MX (2:43:50 AM): from long ago
D1MX (2:43:59 AM): friends show their true colors
D1MX (2:44:02 AM): and what not

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO @ Starz randomly appearing like a rare Pokemon...

...seems like the dust is settling now that everyone's done shooting Kamehamehas now.

Ya'll n*ggaz need Senzu Beans.

*leaves*

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
On the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

D1 this is definitely the calm before the storm, everyone knows that when the dust clears the villain is merely about to turn to his 3rd-4th form...and once that happens there's going to be a commercial or two, in this case it'll be bum re advertising about the weekly that we already know about followed by more hype for the fight, then it's going to cut off with a cliff hanger followed by a lame azz preview...Got **** DBZ format >_>...And then we wait next week for the next episode.

Top Bottom