• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
<333 Tec0

LMAO @ HAB SUCH A JERK!

Tennis is a game of lobbing a ball back and forth...

...reminisces two DDDs and uhh...yeah you know where this is going.

(Hab said it not me!)

*runs off*

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Got f*cking dammit!!! I missed going on the boards for two days and I read over 20 pages of funny a$$, but stupid random bullsh*t lol. All I gotta say is SWAT is my family. Jman is definitely like a second brother or son to me. Alukard is definitely my cool a$$ dude who accompanies me in being like a father to Jman and Hax, lol.

I'll be at w2z for Melee on Friday, but unfortunately I won't be able to join since I get outta work too late like always. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there on Saturday because I'm going with Jman to the PA tournament.

So yeah, I love SWAT. SWAT all dai!!!

Get at my Bowser in both games, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Did M2K not say once that he does not care to be in drama and such? Man hop off his shizz already. Mean fanboy.
Mew2King's in Montage. He doesn't have to be in any drama. In fact, I don't even want drama. I just want a crew battle. So far, every single crew, including DA, has backed down, even when we say we won't use Mew2King.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
It's so funny how I can't take Inui seriously, because I see those cute *** Power puff girls smiling at me....reminding just how soft this guy really is...LMAO.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
So far, every single crew, including DA, has backed down, even when we say we won't use Mew2King.
Has every single crew even acknowledged your crew battle offer? I've noticed ur posts and sometimes they come at the worst times.

It reminds me of a guy seeing a girl crying at a bar and asking her if she wants to come back to his place.

Bad timing ma d00

And to xivk it's only for this week sir.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Has every single crew even acknowledged your crew battle offer? I've noticed ur posts and sometimes they come at the worst times.

It reminds me of a guy seeing a girl crying at a bar and asking her if she wants to come back to his place.

Bad timing ma d00
DA had Wes, Comp, Kubuu, and Raf at Montage's event. We had the time for a crew battle and they declined even when we said we wouldn't use Mew2King due to them not having Dire. >_>;

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Reading the eairler pages (909+) would give me the impressions that you guys fought at these tourneys instead of playing BRAWL & MELEE. like a fight club

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yeah inui you came in on some drama **** lol. I can't speak for any one crew but maybe you should wait till this tides over or when they crew battle or w/e.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DA had Wes, Comp, Kubuu, and Raf at Montage's event. We had the time for a crew battle and they declined even when we said we wouldn't use Mew2King due to them not having Dire. >_>;

If i can somehow get my crew together by summer time, I'll crew battle you guys. For now I'm just solo. And I really wanna settle something I have with you

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
Regardless, this thread has jumped nearly 30 pages in 2 days, no one's trying to ignore your offer there were just bigger issues at hand.

R3N0

Smash Lord
holy **** inui, didn't m2k say to stop hawking his nuts? wow. get OUT OF OUR FU.CKING THREAD.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
DA vs Pe

aight so we can handle this without the back and forth posting doesnt anyone in
PE want to talk over the phone tonight so we can discuss this **** and we can pm each other our phone numbers so just say somethign here then i will pm you my number.

R3N0

Smash Lord
sounds hot, wes wants to get in some phoneee actionnnn

dan, be @ w2z by 11:30. prob doubles first but these days u never know.

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet
Singles Brawl on Saturday sounds mad hot.

Peach outz ^_^ :peach:

<3 Alejandro for using my word...XD

Ron is like Dylan cuz he spits hot fire...I sense a flame war.

*puts on flame retardant suit*
who r the 5 greatest smashers of all time??!!

*does luigi's up taunt*
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN and
DYLAN!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Inui please stop posting here with spam. This thread is for NYC and people interested in going to the weeklies. Please do not post again unless you mean to attend.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
We need to hang out Vanz! I haven't seen you in forever.

Also, agreeing with the Inui thing...stop posting -_-

-__-

Smash Ace
You want to wonder what im doing June 13 O_O!!

o.O

/\/\
@(O.O)@
(><)/
~~

/)/)
(^.^)
(>i<)*
u u

Swat all day

Top Bottom