• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
wow i just read another 15 pages.....

however i did enjoy comments like "get at Starz appearing outta no where like a rare pokemon"-D1

and

"I'ma be cool like wes and have a title for my post...." -Cass

anyway after i died of laughter i thought to myself...." i wanna go play some lost odyssey and forget about the smash scene for a couple of days"

and so now, i disappear.

Hax

Smash Champion
lol 4 yrs hax lol ok buddy i guess u need to get ur addition or memory right lol 4 yrs lol 4 yrs ago u was not in the smash scene like that lol and also you dont play at this game but yet ppl like u ask me to play u online ok buddy lol have fun at melee a game you just got good at lol when you win at melee tournaments your going to turn around and just see 2 to 5 ppl watching you matches and 2 i always made you part of my wes show when ever we fought so what are u talking about you only taken me out of one tournament lol this guy.

this is what i am talking about lol how ppl stretch one win or a few compared to the amount of *** whippings they have gotten lol, " kids will be kids"

**** I HAD SO MUCH RESECT FOR YOU IN THE GAME HAX **** AND YOU GET A FEW "W'S" AND YOU ARE LIKE THAT AND TO THINK WE WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING YOU IN D.A A LONG TIME AGO WHEN SWAT WAS NOT EVEN REALLY **** LOL.

WOW THIS IS A SAD DAY
ill let u know i have mad respect for you too in melee and that when you were at your prime, you were better than me at my prime. i don't really look up to nobody in brawl because i don't like this game. i'm serious wes i'm surprised u aren't winning these weeklies cuz i definitely got my mindgames in melee from people like you, so you are partly the reason i am nice at that game i guess. i didn't mean to be 2 offensive but 1.dire is easily the best in your crew and 2.u caught me in an OD bad mood yesterday with the whole 'boycotting' rumors i started up cuz i got pissed off in an AIM convo lol. our games in this **** are still mad close, and 3 weeks ago u definitely had me if u had spiked me, so i'll give you that match even though i won. believe me lol you're not the only one i called out on smashboards recently, so yea i'm not really the one to fight but anyway i'm sorry and i look forward to the crew battle. but i still stand by swat winning.

EDIT: and yo wes.. for real i do not play this game lol. in the past 2 weeks i don't think i've done a single wi-fi match except with my friend chris, and it was him who asked me to do it. i definitely went to training grounds yesterday just to clear **** up, that was it..

Hax

Smash Champion
alright yea jesus play my wolf lol. YOU'RE NOT READY FOR MY WOLF!! and wes i assure you this is the 1st time i've played in a week lmfao.

Hax

Smash Champion
oh yea listen up guys, whoever wants their wii hacked so you get smash 64 + lots of VC games, BRING YOUR WII TOMORROW!!!! plus, AIM me to let me know you're bringing it. $20 guys and i'll hack your wii.. awesome deal.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
****, that's beast Hax, i may just take you up on that. And it looks like a good number of people are coming for melee, that's a good thing. I may come on saturday but i'll definitely come tomorrow.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
My memory card

I brought my Wii to training grounds tonight. It had a 2 Gig SD card in it. If anyone has seen it, or taken it, please tell me, or return it. It's pretty pathetic that people from the smash community that are well known would do this.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg i want to enter weeklies tmr ... -_- ... dammit ... i'm sad someone pay for me ... i can't go saturday so at least i wanna play melee =\

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I brought my Wii to training grounds tonight. It had a 2 Gig SD card in it. If anyone has seen it, or taken it, please tell me, or return it. It's pretty pathetic that people from the smash community that are well known would do this.
Stay on your Wii next time. Just cause people play a game with you doesn't mean they won't steal from you. I'm not trying to tell you what to do I'm just letting you know from what I've seen people in these types of communities aren't as honest and respectful as they lead on to be.

****, I wanna hit up some Melee tomorrow but work is gay. Oh well, wonder whos coming out on top.

Top Bottom