• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Snakeee

Smash Master
good stuff BUM now enjoy having all of SWAT and like a handful of ppl there for melee on fridays and NOBODY THEIR FOR BRAWL SATURDAYS CUZ PPL DONT WANNA BE SPENDING THEIR SATURDAY AFTERNOON PLAYING A FREAKING VIDEO GAME.

IMO you should hold melee on saturday so the losers from SWAT can waste their weekend on that garbage, frame skipping game.
spending a Saturday afternoon on a video game>>>>>spending a Friday night on a video game.
...and Melee is definitely not garbage.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If I were there for this, I would go on Fridays for Melee, lose horribly, and then go to Brawl on Saturdays and lose a little less horribly, and enjoy myself the whole time.

It's not that hard to do, cats.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
No way I'll put my Wii up, I won that baby placing second in NINTENDO'S BEST BUY SPONSORED SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT plus a copy of Brawl signed by Sakurai himself!

So I decline that offer, but I could understand why anyone would want such a spanktacular Wii for themselves.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
**** All The Drama

Lets Get Down To Business So We Can Gain Our Title Back Shall We Da

So Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee We Go:

DA Vs PE

He Rules Are Simple Round Robin

The Crew With The Best Most Wins, Wins
And The Rules Are Best Of 3

And The Other Rules Are 4 ****ing Stock And 7min Time Limit

And All The Other Rules Are The Same Rules From The Weekly Aight Fellas

And How Much Money We Are Putting Up Its 20 Bux Per Crew Member I Will Bring My Tv And I Will See If Another Member Can Bring His So We Dont Have To Use Web2zones At All So They Can Have Thier Weekly And We Dont Have To Pay Some Fee For A Lil Crew Battle.

Does That Sound Fair Phoniex Era ?!!!!

i knew there still was going to be a weekly this week lol

webby loves the money lol
oh well i guess no gym then boohooo!!

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman

DA Vs PE

And How Much Money We Are Putting Up Its 20 Bux Per Crew Member I Will Bring My Tv And I Will See If Another Member Can Bring His So We Dont Have To Use Web2zones At All So They Can Have Thier Weekly And We Dont Have To Pay Some Fee For A Lil Crew Battle.

I thought it was 15 originally plus when was a crew battle best out of 3. Thats stupid. Sorry wes but f that I don't feel cool with that. and agree with 3 stock instead of 4 with 7min

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
No way I'll put my Wii up, I won that baby placing second in NINTENDO'S BEST BUY SPONSORED SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT plus a copy of Brawl signed by Sakurai himself!

So I decline that offer, but I could understand why anyone would want such a spanktacular Wii for themselves.
ohhh so thats were all the conceit comes from....
LOLZ <BLEEP>ing with ya lolz

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo raffy relax, all the losers from swat? So what if people ENJOY melee still? You ENJOY brawl.

You definitely still have the "I'm so amazing at life" attitude even though week after week your *** gets ***** =/. Maybe one of these weeklies you'll get some humbleness ***** into you.

Jezus. =/

PLUS---------------
yo DA.. ur crew battle rules suck LOL

FC RULEZ PLZ KTHX

Snakeee

Smash Master

DA Vs PE

4 stock?- let's keep the actual rules of brawl and make it 3 stocks wes.. unless you really have to have 4 then it's fine
best of 3? i really wanted to join the weekly this week... so please dont do best of 3... that will be too time consuming. so then u can keep the 4 stock rule but at least dont make it sets.
20 bucks? make it 15 like we agreed on when i pmed dire in the first place... i dont have much money and i want to join the weekly anyway.

i agree with your round robin rule thhough.. would the stage choice be random everytime?
i assume using the same random stages as used in the weeklies.

p.s.- this was shadow on snake's account.. if it matters... :psycho: lol

also... why a round robin? why not stick with the original crew battle rules that most ppl stick with?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yooo, aight, that's some sexy stuff that we got friday going. If I can, I'll try and make saturday too.

but yo, anyone ever played the contra series? That game is way too sexy. The first one was ill enough, but Contra III is just beast. YOOOO, CONTRA 3 MMs *****es cuz mad people are doing random mms lol.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
this is whats going to happen

4 stock?- let's keep the actual rules of brawl and make it 3 stocks wes.. unless you really have to have 4 then it's fine
best of 3? i really wanted to join the weekly this week... so please dont do best of 3... that will be too time consuming. so then u can keep the 4 stock rule but at least dont make it sets.
20 bucks? make it 15 like we agreed on when i pmed dire in the first place... i dont have much money and i want to join the weekly anyway.

i agree with your round robin rule thhough.. would the stage choice be random everytime?
i assume using the same random stages as used in the weeklies.

p.s.- this was shadow on snake's account.. if it matters... :psycho: lol

also... why a round robin? why not stick with the original crew battle rules that most ppl stick with?
ok 15 dollars we can have
4 stock we can have
and also we ARE GOING TO DO A BEST OF 3 ON EACH ROUND ROBIN MATCH
ITS NOT TIME CONSUMING UR CREW IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO SACRIFICE DOING AN EVENT IN THE WEEKLY THATS ALL PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

AND AS FAR AS THE STAGE RULES WE CAN KEEP THE STAGE AND CHARACTER SELECTION RULES LIKE HOW WE DO IN THE WEEKLIES AND THAT IS ALL!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU PPL THAT DONT KNOW FC RULES DONT REALLY SHOW WHO IS THE BEST CREW. EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID IT DOESNT SHOW WHO HAS THE BEST CREW, ALL IT SHOWS IS WHO CAN PULL OUT WHO AT THE RIGHT TIME THATS MAINLY IT. SO SAY I COME OUT 1ST **** 3 OF PE'S MEMBERS NOW U HAVE 2 LEFT AFTER I FINALLY FALL. SO NOW DA'S 4 MEMBERS GO AGAINST 2 OF PE'S MEMBERS THATS NOT FAIR AT ALL.
ROUND ROBIN SHOWS WHO IS THE BEST CREW BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE CREW IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOSE OR WIN ON THE SCOREBOARD AND EVERYONE HAS TO HOLD THIER WEIGHT. SO EVEN IF THEY CREW HAS ONE ALL-STAR THAT CAN GO THRU THE ENTIRE CREW IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE THE REST OF THE CREW HAVE TO DO DAMAGE AND WIN ALSO.

AND NOT BEING COCKY I AM REALLY VERY EXPERIENCED AT FC CREW BATTLES, **** ME AND KEN WERE THE ONES THE CAME UP WITH THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE FC CREW BATTLES AND WHAT NOT. AND WE PLAYED IN ENUFF OF OUR OWN AND WAS COACHERS FOR OR SQUADS TOO.

SO WHEN I TELL U THIS IT WONT BE FAIR I MEAN IT, I WILL MAKE THE BEST DECISION OUT OF EVERYONE WHEN IT COMES TO WHOM TO BRING OUT AGAINST WHO IN A FC CREW BATTLE SO WE ARENT GOING TO DO THAT ****.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Yo raffy relax, all the losers from swat? So what if people ENJOY melee still? You ENJOY brawl.

You definitely still have the "I'm so amazing at life" attitude even though week after week your *** gets ***** =/. Maybe one of these weeklies you'll get some humbleness ***** into you.

Jezus. =/

PLUS---------------
yo DA.. ur crew battle rules suck LOL

FC RULEZ PLZ KTHX

RENO RENO LOL THAT ABOVE POST SHOWS HOW NEW TO SMASH YOU ARE I CALL THIS ANOTHER EPS OF FOLLOW THE LEADER.
ANYWAYS LOL U BE JUST JOTTING THINGS DOWN ON RAFAS WIN AND LOSE SCOREBOARD LOL I GUESS YOU DO. AND YOU SAY WEEK AFTER WEEK HE GETS *****. RAFA HARDLY ENTERS SINGLES IN WEEKLIES AND TEAMS HIM AND DIRE HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD RECENTLY, SO IDK WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

I REMEMBER ME GIVING RONALD A TISSUE FOR THE **** ON HIS LIPS FROM SWAT BUT INSTEAD I SHOULD HAD YOU A HANKERCHEF CAUSE YOUR GOING TO NEED IT CAUSE I CAN SEE SOME LONG TERM **** RIDING *** SLOBBERING FROM YOU TO SWAT LOL. SO YEA I KNOW UR LIKE WHY I AM I ATTACKING AT YOU, DAH RAFA IS IN DA YOU ATTACKING HIM FOR NO REASON LOL OUT OF LEFT FEILD WHEN ITS NOT UR PLACE LOL LET SWAT TALK FOR THEMSELVES I KNOW THEY ARE LIL KIDS BUT **** LOL.

AND JUST READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT FC RULES AND U WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARENT FAIR, AND I CAN TELL PPL LIKE YOU OR SWAT WOULD MAKE UP AN EXCUSE WHY YOU GUYZ LOST " DIRE CAME OUT 1ST AND TOOK OUT 3 PPL " LOL

"HUMANS ARE NEVER SATISFIED"- WES

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
ok 15 dollars we can have
4 stock we can have
and also we ARE GOING TO DO A BEST OF 3 ON EACH ROUND ROBIN MATCH
ITS NOT TIME CONSUMING UR CREW IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO SACRIFICE DOING AN EVENT IN THE WEEKLY THATS ALL PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

AND AS FAR AS THE STAGE RULES WE CAN KEEP THE STAGE AND CHARACTER SELECTION RULES LIKE HOW WE DO IN THE WEEKLIES AND THAT IS ALL!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU PPL THAT DONT KNOW FC RULES DONT REALLY SHOW WHO IS THE BEST CREW. EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID IT DOESNT SHOW WHO HAS THE BEST CREW, ALL IT SHOWS IS WHO CAN PULL OUT WHO AT THE RIGHT TIME THATS MAINLY IT. SO SAY I COME OUT 1ST **** 3 OF PE'S MEMBERS NOW U HAVE 2 LEFT AFTER I FINALLY FALL. SO NOW DA'S 4 MEMBERS GO AGAINST 2 OF PE'S MEMBERS THATS NOT FAIR AT ALL.
ROUND ROBIN SHOWS WHO IS THE BEST CREW BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE CREW IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOSE OR WIN ON THE SCOREBOARD AND EVERYONE HAS TO HOLD THIER WEIGHT. SO EVEN IF THEY CREW HAS ONE ALL-STAR THAT CAN GO THRU THE ENTIRE CREW IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE THE REST OF THE CREW HAVE TO DO DAMAGE AND WIN ALSO.

AND NOT BEING COCKY I AM REALLY VERY EXPERIENCED AT FC CREW BATTLES, **** ME AND KEN WERE THE ONES THE CAME UP WITH THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE FC CREW BATTLES AND WHAT NOT. AND WE PLAYED IN ENUFF OF OUR OWN AND WAS COACHERS FOR OR SQUADS TOO.

SO WHEN I TELL U THIS IT WONT BE FAIR I MEAN IT, I WILL MAKE THE BEST DECISION OUT OF EVERYONE WHEN IT COMES TO WHOM TO BRING OUT AGAINST WHO IN A FC CREW BATTLE SO WE ARENT GOING TO DO THAT ****.
But everyone is responsible for stock in a normal crew battle. So y change it now? Plus no one had a problem with it before... I don't think a round robin is the best approach.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Shin Boozer likes Wes reasoning behind round robin style crew battles. Like he said... hes an experienced person and quite tactical so I know he would put a killer lineup together to wreck us. If its round robin we all fight everyone and we all pull our own weight. Now if I didnt have to effing work sat morning...

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam theres alot of talk ...

well ummm swat is a crew made up of mostly younger kids ... but now i'm going to b real ... bum u listened to a 14 year old theres nothing u can say it doesn't matter wat he told u ... seriously ur about to cancel ur job over some rumors started by a junior high school student lol... i still love you bum but u took little aziz wayyy to serious ... i would never jeopardize ur job over a game ...also he probably didn't even understand the original sarcastic comment which was "imagine if theres a brawl boycott ... lead by like luck and vanz ... and funded by swat LMFAO" thats wat i said exactly... the kid probably got mad happy and thought about mayb somehow taking action just to play with melee CF again ... i mean sheesh i meant nohting by that comment in all honesty ... and to luck and jaden i used ya cuz ya are the melee activist in nyc lol =)... cuz it deff wasn't planned ... why the **** would i do sumthing sooo irrational ... even if i would it wouldn't work lmaooo ... now lil aziz and lil jesus are like little brothers to me ...so the whole crew thing started out as friends joined together and things were fine till ya were talking crap about us like we were tryin to challenge the throne ... so of course after ur **** talk in melee we challenged ... and bcuz of bum we won ... granted ... but seriously i'm sooo tight that u guys think about yourselves like ur the only ones with lives ... seriously ... ya need to get at my myspace ... I HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE ... i'm not even showing up to play smash this week because i can't smash is sumthing to do on ****ing weekends ... and i asked D1 after a weekly if he thinks people are going to sho up in the summer ... and he said he probably would and he asked me and i said probably not because its the summer time i rather do sumthing else like go on vacation since even my girl is out of class ... so plz raffa stop with ur posts like losers from swat have no lives crap... this is a ****ing childrens video game ... i go to these weeklies cuz mostly to accompany jesus to them cuz we live in a ****ty neighborhood i mean i saw someone die in front of my building at like 2 in the afternoon like 3 days ago ... sure i dont look my age and sumtimes dont act like it ...but i enjoy life to the fullest whether it b at a party with my 28 year old friends or my younger peoples in swat ... so yea ... and wes cmon man ... 100$ ... on games is too much ... b serious lol ... i would have mad fun crew battling for like 10 or sumthing ... 100 is ******** ... u expect swat to take money out they college savings lol ... **** i would do it for free

i wish i had a cool quote to put at the bottom ... but i dont =\

but seriously this bull needs to stop ...

o and i love arguing/debating about brawl vs. melee i have fun doing it ... english majors are just born to argue/state their point of views ... **** look at dj LOL ^_- ... i love u dj lmao

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahh, that sucks shin... but you said u'd be there around 3 right?
wes- can we work out a time to do it so it wont interfere much with the tournament? i'm sure ur crew wants to enter doubles too. me n my brother cant really stay after the weekly unless its done really early cuz we have a bus to catch.

i see the reasoning behind your round robin rules wes. i think it's actually smart ( sorry jumpman)
it's true that there can be 1 really amazing player in a crew that can gimmp all the stocks from the beginning so the olny reallly fair way is to test how EVERYONE in the crew plays by doing a round robin.

D1

Banned via Administration
----RENO on D1's ACCT-----

Wes you're just assuming all this random crap, he called swat losers, and people in SWAT are PEOPLE. They're my friends. So I can't back them up? If someone was on your side, maybe you should hand them some 12 pack of bounty to wipe all the ****, piss, and *** from their lips right?

Nahhhh you think they're cool!!!

Rafa attacked swat, who are my buddies, and when ever he DID join singles he did poorly. Teams? lol Dire definitely carries the team.

Wes for real though you used to be like cool people. But recently you're being like mad D!CK. I don't know what crawled up your a$$ and died, or is it because you're not winning as much as you're used to and have to defend yourself with more dookie talk. Its definitely not only skill that makes you the best crew, you have to be cool peoples. And your crew is definitely not that. Swat is definitely mad friendly, along with TS, and PE, and so forth. DA is the ONLY crew that is a$$crack for reals. Even if yall don't be winning yall pop a squat and start ****ting out johns.

RUH-LACKS!

----edit now that i think of it... wasn't there MAD people in DA?
Where'd they all go? It's not surprise that you have only what 5 people now?
Wes, Rafa, Dire, Kubuu, Comp?

Where did P.C. and D1 go? .. oh nvm they're cool.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
good stuff BUM now enjoy having all of SWAT and like a handful of ppl there for melee on fridays and NOBODY THEIR FOR BRAWL SATURDAYS CUZ PPL DONT WANNA BE SPENDING THEIR SATURDAY AFTERNOON PLAYING A FREAKING VIDEO GAME.

IMO you should hold melee on saturday so the losers from SWAT can waste their weekend on that garbage, frame skipping game.
LMFAO

loser look at your self then think about take a sec

u like 25 years old calling people like 16 and under losers wtf

and from what i know we the 1 coming with money in our pocket must of the time

we not coming and losing like u and your crew >_>

and dont say no post like go jerk off or something u loser i get ***** come see me when u do post

cause to say the truth u 1 ugly dude so u should not say anything >_>

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
*Does a Captain Falcon "Yes!"*

Super Brawl on Sat has been confirmed, gotcha, you can guarantee I'll be there D=

Venom NY

Smash Lord

your definetly going maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hard like we play hardbody, the only thing we said is that we want melee back,its not like we practiced melee day and night :laugh::laugh::laugh: but yeah.... brawl is still fun just not competitetive which is why i pick people like sonic i dont even care it takes no skill,and its not where i get my money from so im cool if i lose lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
... and wes cmon man ... 100$ ... on games is too much ... b serious lol ... i would have mad fun crew battling for like 10 or sumthing ... 100 is ******** ... u expect swat to take money out they college savings lol ... **** i would do it for free

lol your a fool lol u and blacknesseses lol

I said i would bet you 100 bux cause i thought there was not going to be a weekly this week thats y i said if we cant do it this week (since i know there was no weekly) i was just throwing that out there ot be a **** i know you young *** have no money like that **** this week i dont have money to throw out like that ITS A JOKE JERKY. AND also hey in a way your right about you guys may have a life out side of the game w/e rafa doesnt know that its just assumptions sometimes u have to just let ppl speak you cant get mad if a person doesnt know anything about you. Something i dont do is this hate person out side the game especially if i dont knwo them most of the smash community i hate them in this game i dont respect thier skills at all NO HONOR idk if there is money on the line i believe in honor. But honor doesnt bring money anymore these days so i am forced to play unhonorable just like the community which sucks but if u cant beat them john em. me i dont hate anyone outside the game really cause i dont know you so i cant say. but anyways enuff riff raff the only reason rafa may say what he has said cause what he sees and thinks thats really it other than that. Thats as far as it goes, cause think about it most ppl in here now is like 12-17 at those ages ppl cant do much so what would u think?
but nowadays kids are different some are m2k or some are ****ing party animals and wack and smash and just come to tournaments and just get ***** they just come to play the agme and bug out or some are just Wes lol. Do tons of things **** ,work, workout play some sports, go to clubs vacations etc (no **** that thats DA) and still able to do good in this game if not ****. Nowadays we do need to pick up the slack but we will in due time.

Anyways let me know turn into dark pch and end it here at the 200 word mark.

ps. Shadow we are going to have to sacrifice an event man thats what its going to have to come down to not unless you bus leaves MEGA EARLY.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Let Them Be Men

----RENO on D1's ACCT-----

Wes you're just assuming all this random crap, he called swat losers, and people in SWAT are PEOPLE. They're my friends. So I can't back them up? If someone was on your side, maybe you should hand them some 12 pack of bounty to wipe all the ****, piss, and *** from their lips right?

Nahhhh you think they're cool!!!

Rafa attacked swat, who are my buddies, and when ever he DID join singles he did poorly. Teams? lol Dire definitely carries the team.

Wes for real though you used to be like cool people. But recently you're being like mad D!CK. I don't know what crawled up your a$$ and died, or is it because you're not winning as much as you're used to and have to defend yourself with more dookie talk. Its definitely not only skill that makes you the best crew, you have to be cool peoples. And your crew is definitely not that. Swat is definitely mad friendly, along with TS, and PE, and so forth. DA is the ONLY crew that is a$$crack for reals. Even if yall don't be winning yall pop a squat and start ****ting out johns.

RUH-LACKS!

----edit now that i think of it... wasn't there MAD people in DA?
Where'd they all go? It's not surprise that you have only what 5 people now?
Wes, Rafa, Dire, Kubuu, Comp?

Where did P.C. and D1 go? .. oh nvm they're cool.
I AM NOT BEING DOOKIE W/E U WANT TO CALL IT I AM STATING THE FACTS LET PPL TALK AND DEFEND THEMSELVES THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM POSTING FOR RAFA IS BECAUSE HE DOESNT POST THAT MUCH NUMBER 1. AND THE REAOSN Y PC LEFT AND D1 CAUSE THERE WERE RUMOR THAT WAS SPREADED AROUND ABOUT US TOWARDS THEM. I DONT WANT TO GET TOO DEEP IN THAT SITUATION D1 KNOWS WHAT HE DID THAT HE SHOULD HAVE JUST MANED UP ON, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GO THERE WITH THAT. PC LEFT CAUSE HE WAS SLOWLY DRIFTING FROM THE CREW AND IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH FOR THE DUDE TO STAY CAUSE IT WAS JUST BAD COMMUNICATION AND PPL SAYING THIS AND PPL SAYING THAT.

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU ALOT OF THE BS CAME FROM THIS COMMUNITY THAT LEAD SOME MEMBERS TO GO SOME PPL LEFT CAUSE THEY HEARD THIS AND SOME PPL WE KICKED OUT CAUSE OF THIER ACTIONS. SOME HAD LIVES THEY HAD TO REALLY ACCOMADATE MORE THAN SMASH, SOME JUST DOESNT LIKE THE GAME ANYMORE, SO IF U WANT TO SIT HERE AND WHAT I DONT LIKE IS PPL ASSUME **** TOO MUCH. THERE WAS VALID REASONING FOR EVER MEMBER EITHER LEAVING OR GETTING KICKED OUT. NOW FOR ALOT OF THE PPL THAT HATE DA INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF SMASH ME AS A PLAYER ONLY HAVE 1 YR LEFT WITH THIS GAME UNTIL I QUIT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME ANY LONGER ANYWAYS.
AND WHAT I REALLY HATE IS PPL WINNING BEATING YOU ONE SET IN A FREINDLY, TOURNAMENT OR MM AND TALKING **** AFTER THEY SEEM HUMBLE AND SAY " GOOD GAME" AND THEN THEY GO AND TELL THIER FRIENDS THIS AND THAT ABOUT HOW THEY BEAT YOU OR USE THAT ONE LOSE AS THEIR WEAPON WHENEVER YOU HAVE A ARGUMENT WITH THEM AND WHAT NOT LOL. THATS LIKE ME TALKING MAD **** TO BUM AFTER I BEAT HIM IN FEW TOURNAMENTS WHEN I KNOW HE HAS BEATEN ME IN MAD TOURNAMENTS MORE THAN I HAVE HIM. ESPECIALLY NOW LIKE ME TALKING **** TO HIM IF I BEAT HIM NEXT TIME WE FIGHT AND HE HAS TAKEN ME OUT OF 3 SO FAR LOL.
**** LIKE THAT MAKES ME SAY THATS SOME LOSER STATUS!!!

DA PROBABLY WILL DIE SOON ENUFF FOR THOSE WHOM HAVE SOME MUCH HATRED FOR THE CREW THAT BUILT NEW YORK FROM WHAT IT IS NOW AND THE SMASH COMMUNITY FOR WHAT IT IS. IN ORDER TO BE LOVED THESE DAYS YOU HAVE TO BE FAKE AND KISS PPLS *****. DA WE NEVER DID THAT AND WE WILL NEVER DO THAT, I KNOW FOR **** SURE I WONT SUGARCOAT ANYTHING. AND YOU COMMENT ABOUT ME NOT TALKING **** I DONT TALK **** THAT MUCH IS CAUSE TO BE HONEST I DONT REALLY FEEL THE HYPE LIKE I USE TO FOR THIS GAME IN GENERAL(NOT BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE MELEE). I AM JUST GETTING TIRED OF THE WHOLE SCENE PERIOD CAUSE NONSENSE LIKE THIS AND JUST WHAT PPL TURNED THIS WHOLE SERIES OF SMASH INTO ITS NOT FUN CAUSE ONCE YOUR ON TOP AND PPL GUN FOR U AND THEY FINALLY GET YOU DOWN AND YOU USE TO WIN ALOT AND NOW U DONT WIN AS MUCH PPL EITHER FORGET ABOUT YOU OR SAY YOU SUCK OR DONT SHOW ANY RESPECT FOR YOU NOW THAT YOUR NOT WINNING. **** IS SAD TO ME CAUSE NOW TONS OF PPL MADE ME SEE THE ONLY REASON THEY EVEN TALKED TO ME OR WAS TRYING TO BE MY FREIND TO GET THEM GOOD AS ME. SO THIS IS WHY IF I DONT SEE ANY PROGRESS PERIOD I AM DONE IN A YR I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS I HAVE IN STORE FOR MY LIFE I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO SIT HERE AND TYPE IT TO SEEM LIKE I AM WAY BETTER THAN ANYONE IN LIFE. BECAUSE I AM NOT EVERYONES LIFE IS HARD POINT BLANK.
GRANTED I MISS THE FUN DURING THE TOURNAMENTS AND AFTERWARDS NOT AFTERWARDS ONLY THAT **** DIED LIKE 2 TO 3 YRS AGO.

SO IF U WANT TO SAY I AM ACTING LIKE A **** BECAUSE I AM LOSING THEN YOUR REALLY BLIND I BEEN LOSING FOR A WHILE NOW LIKE 2YRS CONSISTANTLY EVEN IN MELEE AND I HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE THIS NOW LOL YOUR FUNNY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME LOSING BUDDY. ME PERSONALLY I DONT MIND LOSING NOW CAUSE ITS A NEW START FOR ME AND I FEEL NOW HOW OTHERS FEEL WHEN THEY JUST CONSTANTLY COME TO TOURNAMENTS AND LOSE OR GET *****(I NEVER GOT ***** LOL) AND THEY JUST KEEP COMING AND THEY ARE STILL LOSE BUT STILL TRYING I GIVE ALL THOSE PPL RESPECT IT SHOWS WILL. I KNOW SOME OF THE TOP PLAYERS NOW WOULD NOT BE PLAYING AS LONG AS THE PPL THAT ARE LOSING NOW IF THEY WERE LOSING. SO TO BE MORE HONEST THE PPL THAT ARE LOSING ALL THE TIME OR GETTING ***** HAVE MORE HEART THAN THE CHAMPS IF U WANT TO BE REAL AND I GIVE YOU GUYZ A CLAP, *CLAPS* SO CALL ME WHAT U WANT RENO SINCE I AM SO CALLED WASHED UP OR W/E THE CASE MY BE LOL. IF YOU REALLY KNOW ME I AM FAR FROM A ******** ASK PPL THAT KNOW ME LOL.

DA IS MY FAMILY IF YOU SAY SOMETHING TO THEM YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOUR GOING TO HEAR MY MOUTH ASK EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN IN THE CREW I TREATED EVERYONE EQUAL ASK D1 AND PC

8 MONTHS LEFT UNTIL RETIREMENT

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
dude ur trashtalking is some of the funniest **** to hear.
yay some1 likes my trash talking >_<

LMFAO

and dont say no post like go jerk off or something u loser i get ***** come see me when u do post

LMFAOOOOOO man, all that work alukard put into his post just got wasted lmfao -_-.. but u gotta admit, this was a funny post

D1

Banned via Administration
This is D1 saying I'm tight that mad ppl are IMing my aim account askin for Reno...STOP MEATRIDIN!

On another note, you still my d00d Wes ^_^.

*runs off*

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I love competition!

LMFAO

WOW. Someone is speaking truth. Specially from the part Jman said, "we not coming and losing like u and your crew >_>" (Jman). Based on recent Smash weeklies, Jman, and some members of Swat are placing high compared to DA members. The only member I see placing high from DA is Dire Vulcan.

I know I shouldn't be talking, BUT if one is speaking truth well what can you do, IT's TruTH. I just want to see a crew battle with DA vs Swat. That is going to be a match to remember. Even if there are rematches I will come to watch these crews battle it out in all out BRAWL

Jay0yeah

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I still don't know if there's a weekly, but if there is i'm going. There's so much drama all of a sudden, or i guess there's always been, but now it's mad intense. I guess that's part of what makes it fun, at least for the people winning/not involved in the **** talking.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
SO IF U WANT TO SAY I AM ACTING LIKE A **** BECAUSE I AM LOSING THEN YOUR REALLY BLIND I BEEN LOSING FOR A WHILE NOW LIKE 2YRS CONSISTANTLY EVEN IN MELEE AND I HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE THIS NOW LOL YOUR FUNNY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME LOSING BUDDY. ME PERSON I DONT MIND LOSING NOW CAUSE ITS A NEW START FOR ME AND I FEEL NOW HOW OTHERS FEEL WHEN THEY JUST CONSTANTLY COME TO TOURNAMENTS AND LOSE OR GET *****(I NEVER GOT ***** LOL) AND THEY JUST KEEP COMING AND THEY ARE STILL LOSE BUT STILL TRYING I GIVE ALL THOSE PPL RESPECT IT SHOWS WILL. I KNOW SOME OF THE TOP PLAYERS NOW WOULD NOT BE PLAYING AS LONG AS THE PPL THAT ARE LOSING NOW IF THEY WERE LOSING. SO TO BE MORE HONEST THE PPL THAT ARE LOSING ALL THE TIME OR GETTING ***** HAVE MORE HEART THAN THE CHAMPS IF U WANT TO BE REAL AND I GIVE YOU GUYZ A CLAP, *CLAPS* SO CALL ME WHAT U WANT RENO SINCE I AM SO CALLED WASHED UP OR W/E THE CASE MY BE LOL. IF YOU REALLY KNOW ME I AM FAR FROM A ******** ASK PPL THAT KNOW ME LOL.
This paragragh really wins . It brings a tear my eye so bad. They're no words to describe how awesome this paragragh is.T_T

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
idk wats goin on but plz squash it lol i dont wanna have to read 15 pages everytime i sign on.

no one here is a loser. Rafa has a job, wes has a job, dire has a job, most of swat has jobs and both crews have gorlfriends so no one is a loser. so wat if ya play a video game here and there. when i was playin i had a job and a girl also and i played this game cuz of the money. why not have a lil extra money in ur pocket for winning in a game?

so just stop it already. I love Swat and i Love DA as well. i may disagree from time to time wit some things but it doesnt mean i hate anyone.

you guys are the two biggest crews in NY right now. ya need to stop all this kid stuff and just chill. act like the crews that ya should be. Decent, humble, respected and pioneering crews.

keep the rivalry flames burning cuz thats wat makes this game interesting just dont take it to such a level.

Get at my college essay.

Top Bottom