• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
YOU KNOW WAT, I HONESTLY DON'T WANNA DO BRAWL OR MELEE ANYMORE. I'M ABOUT TO DEAD NYC FOR SMASH PERIOD. **** THIS GAME. THIS **** IS CAUSING PROBLEMS AND I LIKE HOW SWAT WANTED TO BOYCOTT BRAWL AND GET ME FIRED. **** SWAT. YA WANNA SEE PROOF

Oni163: i have to bring money to the job
ZEROHAX: i dont mean to offend u and ****

ZEROHAX: but swat was thinking of makin an attempt to boycott ur weeklies
Oni163: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ZEROHAX: like we were deadass gonna tell people to stop coming

SUPPOSELY THEY ENDED UP 4GETTING, BUT 4 YA TO THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT AFTER ALL THE WORK I PUT AND TALKIN 2 YA, YA WANTED TO DO ME DIRTY. THATZ CRAZY

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
rockin.. red bull isnt nearly enough to wake u up from brawl

bum, are you really telling me noobs can't keep up with pros in brawl..? in melee, the difference between a noob and a pro was noticable. there's a reason people could take out a whole crew in melee with 1 person.. at spoc5 jesus definitely took like 18 stock off some random crew full of noobs (no offense to anyone). in brawl, would that ever happen? hell no.. a random noob could pick spacies and keep up with you with lasers alone due to brawl's limited defensive options. i know you're gonna be like 'yo hax, melee doesn't give you many options without wavedashing' cuz that's what you said a few weeks ago, but the thing is WAVEDASHING IS IN THE GAME!! brawl has no such thing.. thats what pisses me off. if you do melee you'd probably get like 10 or 20 less people but you should do melee on fridays for the community alone.. deadass i am about to start training these nooblets in melee just so we can get more people to come on fridays. **** i hate brawl holy ****
There we go. Some1 that wasn't reading my post. The only reason u complain is that u cant handle the fact that there is more competition. Hax, u may not say it yourself, but thats psychology the case for most ppl. It would be a bad reputation on u as a known smasher to lose to a random noob in Brawl than in Melee. So i understand why you would say that. Less competition, Less ppl who cant keep up = Easy wins for you (in Melee). Who cares there is more noobs this time around? Find a way to whoop their *** worst in this game too.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
YOU KNOW WAT, I HONESTLY DON'T WANNA DO BRAWL OR MELEE ANYMORE. I'M ABOUT TO DEAD NYC FOR SMASH PERIOD. **** THIS GAME. THIS **** IS CAUSING PROBLEMS AND I LIKE HOW SWAT WANTED TO BOYCOTT BRAWL AND GET ME FIRED. **** SWAT. YA WANNA SEE PROOF

SUPPOSELY THEY ENDED UP 4GETTING, BUT 4 YA TO THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT AFTER ALL THE WORK I PUT AND TALKIN 2 YA, YA WANTED TO DO ME DIRTY. THATZ CRAZY
wow, that's mad grimey

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

Yeah its getting me tight trying to support too. Idk if i even wanna show up friday for melee. But if SWAT is causing problems. Banned them from w2z. One bad apple, ruins the bunch

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
There we go. Some1 that wasn't reading my post. The only reason u complain is that u cant handle the fact that there is more competition. Hax, u may not say it yourself, but thats psychology the case for most ppl. It would be a bad reputation on u as a known smasher to lose to a random noob in Brawl than in Melee. So i understand why you would say that. Less competition, Less ppl who cant keep up = Easy wins for you (in Melee). Who cares there is more noobs this time around? Find a way to whoop their *** worst in this game too.
its a sad truth but sometimes this is how I think it really is..

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Wow! boycotting the weeklies? thats ****ing low. Just because they can't handle the competition in brawl they have to ruin it for everyone? Thats too much. I think it's because they cant handle the higher level of competition and the fact that it isnt as easy as it was before now that we have more people

Edit: IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE COMPETITION STFU AND GET BETTER SO YOUR ABOVE EVERYONE STOP SLACKING OFF AND WORK YOUR *** OFF TO BECOME BETTER THEN EVERYONE INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE *****ES BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE THREATS. -walks off and throws towel on ground- GAWD.......that was for both seriousness and comic relief

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Wow! boycotting the weeklies? thats ****ing low. Just because they can't handle the competition in brawl they have to ruin it for everyone? Thats too much. I think it's because they cant handle the higher level of competition and the fact that it isnt as easy as it was before now that we have more people

Edit: IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE COMPETITION STFU AND GET BETTER SO YOUR ABOVE EVERYONE STOP SLACKING OFF AND WORK YOUR *** OFF TO BECOME BETTER THEN EVERYONE INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE *****ES BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE THREATS. -walks off and throws towel on ground- GAWD
Exactly choas. SWAT, try not to lose respect from ur fellow smashers. U've done pissed of BUM. Well im not gonna say the entire SWAT cuz i haven't seen then other members say anything about this.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh wow, this **** is getting serious.

Bum, chill, chill, chill!!

Was going to come to the next one but just found out it is on a Saturday and I got a different tourney to go to that day. Next time.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Yea I Just Spoke To Acemarth, And This Whole Melee Vs Brawl Is Getting Way Out Of Hand. So U Hate Brawl So Much That Even The Person That Works In The Job Hosting Them U Was Planning To Take Both Brawl And The Host/your Friend Out The Picture. Good Stuff.

Anyway I Think It Was A Bad Idead To Even Mention Melee, A Game That Honestly Brought Like 15 People. Vanz Is The Only Dedicated Dude N Vanz Let Be Real, Swat Loves The Game So Much That For 2 Months Plus, Only Jesus Was Showing Up And He Team Wit Me. Where Was Swat For Melee Then. This Is Crazy. Vanz, Me, Jesus, Acemarth Was The Only People There And Dj Is An Exception Cause He Work, But I Know He Would Of Went.

I'm Gonna Let That Whole Swat Thing Go, Even Though I'm Still Kinda Mad. I Don't Like Holdin Grudges, But Remember I Work Hard Not Only 4 Me, But I Think Of Ya Also. We All Trying To Have Fun N Chill. I Just Told Acemarth This, If I Pay To Go To A Game Weekly, I'm Not Goin There To Argue, Thats Like Me Paying 30 Dollars To Get In A Club To Fight..... When I Should Be Dancing And Takin A Gurl Home.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I'm Already In Talks About Throwing Other Games, Games People Will Appericated Such As Halo, Cause This Smash Scene Is Becoming Chaos.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
Yea I Just Spoke To Acemarth, And This Whole Melee Vs Brawl Is Getting Way Out Of Hand. So U Hate Brawl So Much That Even The Person That Works In The Job Hosting Them U Was Planning To Take Both Brawl And The Host/your Friend Out The Picture. Good Stuff.

Anyway I Think It Was A Bad Idead To Even Mention Melee, A Game That Honestly Brought Like 15 People. Vanz Is The Only Dedicated Dude N Vanz Let Be Real, Swat Loves The Game So Much That For 2 Months Plus, Only Jesus Was Showing Up And He Team Wit Me. Where Was Swat For Melee Then. This Is Crazy. Vanz, Me, Jesus, Acemarth Was The Only People There And Dj Is An Exception Cause He Work, But I Know He Would Of Went.

I'm Gonna Let That Whole Swat Thing Go, Even Though I'm Still Kinda Mad. I Don't Like Holdin Grudges, But Remember I Work Hard Not Only 4 Me, But I Think Of Ya Also. We All Trying To Have Fun N Chill. I Just Told Acemarth This, If I Pay To Go To A Game Weekly, I'm Not Goin There To Argue, Thats Like Me Paying 30 Dollars To Get In A Club To Fight..... When I Should Be Dancing And Takin A Gurl Home.
amen to that

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

lol Bum ur a cool dude ^_^...$30 bucks to to fight lol

Cia

das kwl
Sorry, I Was At A Sexy Azz Restaurant

I LOVE YOU HAX$

HOWEVER, THAT BOYCOTTING POST IS SOMETHING I'M NOT SUPPORTING. THAT'S JUST UNFAIR TO BUM AND EVERYTHING THING HE'S WORKED FOR.

AS MUCH AS I WISH HE WAS RUNNING THE GAME I KNOW IN MY HEART IS BETTER, TO OPENLY TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN THEM IS JUST.. WOW

Bum - In Hax's defense. I kind of understand the anger he's experiencing right now. But believe me, it's mainly anger. if he and swat choose not to support weeklies, that would be because THEY don't enjoy the game. (w/ the execption of Blackanese100@aim.com -_-)

But they will not be able to convince people you who ::airquote:: ::airquote:: "enjoy" brawl to leave.

one fact that can never be over looked is when a community for one game is introduced to another, it WILL be divided. and the side that gets the crappy end of the deal is going to be pissed.

because melee and brawl are two different games, they should have two seperate communities. you know, like how even tho 3rd strike, is one community, and mvc2 is another, even tho they're both capcom. this way both sides are happy amongst each other.

"brawl is a well known counter to peace, insomnia, skill.. that's why it's spammed"

-- My theory

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
**** aziz **** neark illed everything.
-_- sometimes just gotta shhhhhhhh

dude aint nobody tryna get you fired be forreal.

I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna own up to it but most likely it was a barwl boycott to go in favor of melee.
ban swat? they'll be no comp. swats too good. but yeah seriously that's effed up if you didn't like something just talk it up rather than try to do things behind everyones back

edit: lakers game so keep the smash drama down till after thanks.

oh and please keep the melee friday. everything was becoming organized. dont let a few people being stupid ruin it for everyone.

BUM163

Smash Lord
It's Not Even The Point That Hax Said It. It's The Point He Said Swat Wanted To Boycott Me. That Means Alukard, Brenden, Dj, Jesus Are Like The Only People I Can Think Of. Like Thatz Crazy Cuz I Wouldn't Expect That From Any Of Ya.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow i miss 1 day of the SWF and i come back to like 3 pg's >_>

idk what any1 talking about and i ant looking back lol

so y is bum mad at swat 4 lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
Offical Ny Announcement. Ya Ready Lol. Brawl Weeklys Are No More. Me And Acemarth Came To An Agreement. Game Over. Have Fun Fellas.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow... just read that post about swat boycotting the weeklies... wtf?? lol

seriously.. what members wanted to do that? i doubt most ppl would follow anyone one who did something that disgusting.. more new ppl have been showing up to the weeklies lately so there is always a big turnout anyway.

when was that even said by hax? also why did swat wanna do that??

BUM163

Smash Lord
This Is Not A Joke Nor Slander. Smash In Nyc Or At Least In Web2zone Is Done. HAX TOLD ME THAT 2DAY.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
So because Hax said that crap to Bum, everybody else loses now. No more brawl weeklies mean a lot of people are out of luck here. There always seems to be drama and **** every week in this thread. Well if weeklies are ever run again for any Smash game, I will try to make it on Fridays regardless. Full support from me, as much as I can. Always have, and now that school finished, I can make it pretty much every Friday. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore, lol.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace

is there anyway to prevent this from happening? I mean hell, melee is great, but I'd give it up in a hot second to keep the weeklies going. Those things are too good to stop.

Cia

das kwl

Edit: IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE COMPETITION STFU AND GET BETTER SO YOUR ABOVE EVERYONE STOP SLACKING OFF AND WORK YOUR *** OFF TO BECOME BETTER THEN EVERYONE INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE *****ES BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE THREATS. -walks off and throws towel on ground- GAWD.......that was for both seriousness and comic relief
it wasn't easy for ny's good melee players to get where we were. WE WORKED OUR ***** OFF!!!! so you can drop that "we can't handle the competition" theory real quick. we got the **** beaten out of us tournament after tournament, week after week. but we stayed and got better.

we didn't quit for weeks, and than come back for a game that involves frame 1 sheilding.. LOLOL.. GTFO

this is what I mean by waaaaaaay too many randoms

omg.. wait.. one more thing.. "HIGHER LEVEL OF COMPETITION" ?!?!

were you setting yourself up for this??

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
this better be a joke watch this topic jump 20 pages because everyone who didnt need to talk about supporting brawl will actually do so to get it back

ive gotten at least 5 new people and their friends to come to these weeklies in the past 2 weeks, it would suck so hard to have the weeklies done away w/ over stupid ****

BUM163

Smash Lord
hax wasn't jokin, trust me on that. i got my info and i know it's true. thatz y i will be hosting other events. halo 3 is one of them. anyone knows rules for halo 3 can u please inform me.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow I really hope this isn't true, Bum why would you just drop the weeklys after all you've done just because of SWAT???

EDIT: This whole deal sounds kind of fishy and I don't see why SWAT would even do that. Yeah the majority of them probably like Melee better, but I think most of them enjoy Brawl at least to some extent.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

wtf who r u lol

i won 2 times in singles and i got top 3 is teams for like 7 weeks back to back now

and no1 is swat said they going to do that and hax must have been joking he not that bad of a person >_>

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
hax wasn't jokin, trust me on that. i got my info and i know it's true. thatz y i will be hosting other events. halo 3 is one of them. anyone knows rules for halo 3 can u please inform me.
Inform me too plz. Yeah Bum, i think you should sleep on it. Remember its just a child. (Unless he's that kid from the Home Alone movies. YIKES!!) But yeah don't OD. I WONT HAVE ANYWHERE ELSE TO SMASH besides home. w2z is a good waste of my life ^_^

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea he's a kid that hangs out wit alukard[23] dj[23] and brenden is [18], but i doubt it was him.

BUM163

Smash Lord
training grounds is still a go. thats not just brawl or smash. it can be anygame so wednesday and thursday is training grounds.

Top Bottom