• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
I'd still like to see brawl on fridays like usual...

and on sat. it would only be crew battle? :/

Cia

das kwl
wow.. LOL

ron has their posting habits down to a science..

bum - you're right. but for some odd reason, our smash scene has been over taken soooo hard by brawl. and it sucks. and I KNOW the only reason people play brawl is because its easier and they can get wins off of people they NEVER would have beat in melee. the only people in this city that still like melee were at least some what good and / or full of potential.

so because of a bunch of randoms that show up every week, we have to reside in our city of inferiority.

it really sucked that I had to spend $80.00 this weekend to play melee in NJ. but it was sooooo fun. why can't we have that back?? -_-

dam.n the randoms..

BUM163

Smash Lord
please continue to put whether you would want brawl on friday or saturday. it's already tuesday folks

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL this song is in my head:

"Somebody's sleepin in my bed...messin w/ my head..."

ThrowwwwBACK!

Anyways, so what's the verdict Bum? I don't mind if Brawl is on Friday or Saturday whichever one more ppl want we should have.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i know and thatz wat i'm trying to find out. i don't want debates for melee or brawl. saturday is so much better for this week, cause i will have plenty of time and i can do an extra event if people want 2. this sucks. i wanna also do games like third strike, arcana hearts and other fightin games that will bring in people. please continue to say wat day u would want brawl on, cause thatz the obvious money maker.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
well it'd be nice if you could get the melee for friday and have brawl on saturday. Idk if I'd be able to come on saturday, but I know I'm free Friday and I definitely wanna play some competitive melee on that day.

thx

Smash Ace
wow.. LOL

ron has their posting habits down to a science..

bum - you're right. but for some odd reason, our smash scene has been over taken soooo hard by brawl. and it sucks. and I KNOW the only reason people play brawl is because its easier and they can get wins off of people they NEVER would have beat in melee. the only people in this city that still like melee were at least some what good and / or full of potential.

so because of a bunch of randoms that show up every week, we have to reside in our city of inferiority.

dam.n the randoms..
those random *** nubs sucked at melee and they love brawl because they stand a chance i think your right about that i went to the weekly one time and i was like wtf is going on here >_> i knew like 25 percent of the people o.O w.e i think brawl is okay its just a different game

about the delfino thing...i have been saying counterpick form the start i always ban that stage anyway thats like leaving a stage that fox can waveshine you off the screen as a neutral (melee reference referring to d3) but not only that if your falco ike ect and you do your side b to get to the floating platform you can go through it and die DX WTF IS THAT and if you play characters like ness or lucas if for some reason you are under the floating platform and you try to recover and circle to the point where it touches the platform it will disappear it give the advantage to people with spikes to pick off easy kills while in water and d3 can chain throw you into some parts of that stage which is so annoying (i think yoshi can too against walls or some crap like that idk) well i think theres a ton of reasons why that stage should be counterpick

OH and i think brawl should be on fridays and melee saturdays less people like sat. for brawl because more people are busy that day and more people play that game more now a days while less people play melee so it would make more sense to put it on that day

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
More important matters Wes?

Hmm let's see

Your schedule is so busy man

You have to:

- convince members to still stay in ur crew after their morale gets crushed

- make posts every now and then to try and convince others that DA is still relevant

- listen to hours of johns on the phone from others *cough*dire*cough*

- stand behind other people's matches w/ ur notepad and borrow dire's voice recorder to steal stuff

- act humble until you win again so you can go back to the BIN sh*t talkin wes

- still make time for ur girl. She's cool so she doesn't get thrown under the bus wit ur crew mates...

- help rafa and comp up after they fall from knockin back all that liquid courage

- peel kubuu off of someone after he gets chain grabbed by them.

- convince people kamaal IS making a comeback

- get ur DA fanboy to stop tryin to bag ******** on ur crew myspace page

Am I missing anything

BUM163

Smash Lord
Ok Well Me And Acemarth Was Thinkin We Can Do Teams [brawl] And Crews [brawl] On Friday. Honestly I Seen 4 Posts For Melee And Thatz Not Good Enough At All.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Melee is dying and the people who don't like brawl are just impatient xD i still think melee shouuld be friday But we should make brawl weeklies for saturday

D1

Banned via Administration
Singles Brawl on Saturday sounds mad hot.

Peach outz ^_^ :peach:

<3 Alejandro for using my word...XD

Ron is like Dylan cuz he spits hot fire...I sense a flame war.

*puts on flame retardant suit*

BUM163

Smash Lord
listen this is not an every week thing. THIS IS ONLY CAUSE THIS SATURDAY IS FREE. LOTS OF THE TIMES THERE ARE BIRTHDAY PARTIES. THIS IS NOT AN EVERY SATURDAY THING. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT. IF I DO BRAWL ON FRIDAY TEAMS AND CREWS, I WANNA DO A BRAWL TEAMS AND SINGLES ON SATURDAY ALSO.

IF PEOPLE WANT MELEE, PLEASE START ANNOUNCE AT LEAST FOR THIS FRIDAY OR SATURDAY, YA WANT MELEE. ACEMARTH REALLY WANTS TO DO MELEE AND I LOVE MELEE ALSO. IF PEOPLE DON'T START SPEAKIN UP BY THURSDAY, GAME OVER FOR MELEE.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
you couldalso do crews for brawl and melee ononeof the days so you keep the format you have know

Like on fridayo have Brawl teams and singles and on saturday you got melee and brawl crews

thisalso going by the i want brawl on friday thing

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Whatever the days are, I say split it like this:

One day - Brawl Doubles and Brawl Singles

The other day - Brawl Crews and Melee singles

I say this because not everyone is in a crew *ahem*, so they wouldn't be attending that, and there's a likely chance they won't join melee either, so it's better to keep that on a separate day.

We get a nice turnout for Brawl singles and doubles on the same day, I'd say not to mess with that formula, you know?

With that said either day is fine for me. We'd have more time to do Brawl singles and doubles on Saturdays, but it also looks like less people are able to go on Saturday. So I say we just stick with the original plan (Brawl Singles and doubles on Friday), which gets a nice turnout, and then have the crew battles and Melee on Saturday as a sort of bonus since we have that day free this week.

What do you guys say?

BUM163

Smash Lord
u don't have to be in a crew, for that day, people can make up random crews, it doesn't matter. i wanna completely seperate melee and brawl days this weekend. if melee is friday, then brawl is saturday. i will come wit a decision tonight. i will look at ya say and take it into consideration

Hax

Smash Champion
yo F*CK BRAWL!!!! MELEE ON FRIDAYS!!!!

swat is the best crew no johns.. but TS is like as good as us lol, so i dunno. i just love swat even outside of smash lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
More important matters Wes?

Hmm let's see

Your schedule is so busy man

You have to:

- convince members to still stay in ur crew after their morale gets crushed

- make posts every now and then to try and convince others that DA is still relevant

- listen to hours of johns on the phone from others *cough*dire*cough*

- stand behind other people's matches w/ ur notepad and borrow dire's voice recorder to steal stuff

- act humble until you win again so you can go back to the BIN sh*t talkin wes

- still make time for ur girl. She's cool so she doesn't get thrown under the bus wit ur crew mates...

- help rafa and comp up after they fall from knockin back all that liquid courage

- peel kubuu off of someone after he gets chain grabbed by them.

- convince people kamaal IS making a comeback

- get ur DA fanboy to stop tryin to bag ******** on ur crew myspace page

Am I missing anything
YO I JUST READ THIS N!GGA RON'S POST LMFAO I AM DYING RIGHT NOW AHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaa

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Why so bitter Ron, that's not how you talk to someone that was always better than you at smash, and still is Mr. face puncher. Why don't you try to convince the NYC scene that you're alright upstairs? Wes can stick to convincing anyone about what he wants, and i'll stick to lying to people when they ask me why Ron isn't in DA anymore.

VanZ, it's pretty easy to get your posting down to a science ''brawl sucks I hate NY when's melee happening wah wah''

I could go on if you want

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
yeah really its been like the same four people saying brawl sucks etc and you kno they would show up anyway if the weeklies kept on as they have been

cant say the same to melee fridays or any of the big changes, etc.

BUM163

Smash Lord
hax before you was just saying brawl is getting good to u.... i don't understand ya 4 real. now it sucks i'm guessing cause u haven't got into the groove or something. ya posting unneccasary things. when i say melee ya start bashing melee knowing people is gonna protect melee.

I DON'T NEED THIS BULL****. ALL I ASK IS FOR A SIMPLE YES OR NO AND WHICH DAY U WANT THE GAME ON. YA MAKE MY JOB ALOT TOUGHER WITH THIS NON SENSE. WE HAD 4 ****IN MONTHS WIT BRAWL. YA KNOW HOW THE GAME IS ALREADY. SERIOUS DROP THE **** BRAWL ****, CAUSE HONESTLY MELEE NUMBERS SUCK EVEN AT THE BEGINNING AND LETS BE REAL ABOUT THAT. JERSEY JUST HAD 40 PEOPLE AND BRAWL HAS 40 PLUS EVERY WEEK. I'M NOT AGAINST ANY GAME, BUT YA MAKE ME NOT EVEN WANNA HAVE MELEE.

REGARDLESS THE BETTER BUSINESS DEAL IS BRAWL BY LIKE 80 PERCENT NO LIE. I WANNA DO MELEE NOT CAUSE OF BUSINESS, BUT FOR FUN AND YA KILLIN THE FUN.

Cia

das kwl
Why so bitter Ron, that's not how you talk to someone that was always better than you at smash, and still is Mr. face puncher. Why don't you try to convince the NYC scene that you're alright upstairs? Wes can stick to convincing anyone about what he wants, and i'll stick to lying to people when they ask me why Ron isn't in DA anymore.

VanZ, it's pretty easy to get your posting down to a science ''brawl sucks I hate NY when's melee happening wah wah''

I could go on if you want
Dire - why are you such a delight :D

ritz - ok :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hold brawl on sunday. that way, if ppl want brawl on sat, they can go to NY. if they want melee on sat, they can go to CoT3. and as an added bonus, theres brawl on sunday

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
DA- what would ur rules be for the crew battle?
wes said round robbin b4.. how would that go?

also... jman- bahhh.. you're not going to the weekly for brawl ?? thought we were gonna moneyy matcchhhhh -__-:urg:

Top Bottom