• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@ Cruxis: As Supreme Dirt, Citrus, and Avarice have stated, the 9 neutral system is actually quite convenient.

I'm going to make this personal and tell you why it benefits you.

U vs MK, ok here are the stages u'd likely want. FD (for camping), Halberd (for low ceiling), Castle siege (for reduced gimps 2nd stage).

The stages the Mk would want are Delfino really. As the MK strikes those 3 stages against you, u have a lot more control over the which stage you would want to go to. U get to pick from BF, SV, YI, PS1, LC. Not to say that MK is bad on these stages but just to say that U've been given more control over what stage happens game 1 due to the fact that the other neutrals benefit snake more than the last 5. Wouldn't u like that advantage?

Take this into consideration as well. U fight ICs, or Falco, or Diddy. U wanna bring em to more extreme stages generally. Delfino is pretty ****ty for snake tho haha. I'm talking Castle siege, YI, LC, PS1. U get to strike FD, SV, Delfino, and BF. That leaves the opponent to chose YI, LC, PS1, Halberd (good for u :D), or Castle Siege. U really gonna complain about this too?

Embrace the new ruleset dawg. and all ur MM's being on neutrals include all 9 neutrals (well i can't control that lol but they should, and u shouldn't have any issue with that!

i love how you think its fake, also its true, i dont have anything to lose, i dont practice brawl anymore and the only times i play are when im givin iliad or raidos or phiddle mk training,

just means it'll be all the more satisfying beating everyone (other than holy, sg, and joe) when i dont play this game anymore.

<3 to those top 3 tho, mad respect.
<3 to hamilton/burlington aswell, u guys ****
lol way to stop at the 3 :laugh:.

Good luck anyways.

@Swordgard: u can think what u want too :p

Patches

Smash Master

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ ZOMG this guy didn't know what Bo3 stood for. Everyone knows that, thats so damn funny, lets make an endless amount of memes about him, threads included, bring it up at every tournament, and pressure him as he gets successful. He should never hear the end of it!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"what is Bo3?"

:troll:

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I bet he doesn't die to Marth fair at 68%.

you totally asked for this
Nah, at a Tipped fresh Marth fair.. I die at like 152%(Me being Marth hit by a fresh tipped Fair), But Tin! 68% ? Really?

Sorry if I didn't know what Bo3 meant, I wasn't familiar with the term, Thanks, Dirt for letting me know.

And yes, I do know what Clutch means.. I think.
Meh, you may ridicule me for not knowing ALL terms, I honestly don't mind, The pessure doesn't get to me, because, it's just a game.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ ZOMG this guy didn't know what Bo3 stood for. Everyone knows that, thats so damn funny, lets make an endless amount of memes about him, threads included, bring it up at every tournament, and pressure him as he gets successful. He should never hear the end of it!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"what is Bo3?"

:troll:
lol

i bet he knows what clutch is though

LOL im jk tin <3
LOLL

I bet he doesn't die to Marth fair at 68%.

you totally asked for this
LOL

sauc3

Smash Lord
bo3 is the Bank of England

ppl say it in congruence with mms like, 3$ bo3? like they're gettin their money from the bank, ya digg?

bo5 = bank of silly
bo7 = bank of trolls

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
So..
I haven't been able to get out of the habit of Sandbagging.. it started around November 29th...
It's pissing me off..

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Shameful and late advertising:

Selling a still in box brand new unused Xbox 360 Slim 4GB Kinect ready for 200$.....with 3 extra games 220$.

I know, I'm disgusting =).

Gichan

Smash Champion
Daayyuummm, what a deal. If I didn't have a box I'd snag that *****.

Yo advertise it halfway through the tournament. I'll remind you.

I'll put it in second post.

Gichan

Smash Champion
If any of you guys wanna pass by tomorrow at around 5pm there should be a brawl station set up for casuals. I need all the practice i can get so come out. (And yes, at TFNS, tomorrow is the melee tournament).

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I'm in a Slump.
Something's wrong.
I lost to a Cpu.
I can't do anything in brawl without messing up.
If I don't get out of this slump, I'm not attending the tourney.
Put me as maybe.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I get bored quickly.. and bad players who repeat the same stuff over and over again, get boring.
simple solution, play better people. Or what holy said works too haha.

I'm in a Slump.
Something's wrong.
I lost to a Cpu.
I can't do anything in brawl without messing up.
If I don't get out of this slump, I'm not attending the tourney.
Put me as maybe.
use Gamecube controller

:laugh: jk (kinda :ohwell:)

so what happened to the "Tin Man next time I face you imma win" attitude.

Heres how u beat computers. This works on every level 9:

1. use snake
  2. grab them
  3. dthrow them
  4. they will 100% roll towards the closest edge
  5. tech chase them
  6. rince and repeat
  7. when they are at kill percentage, use kill move of choice.

There you go, no johns now right? (I'm serious, CPU's are dumb as ****, u can JV 4 stock the entire cast this way).

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
simple solution, play better people. Or what holy said works too haha.

use Gamecube controller

:laugh: jk (kinda :ohwell:)

so what happened to the "Tin Man next time I face you imma win" attitude.

Heres how u beat computers. This works on every level 9:

1. use snake
  2. grab them
  3. dthrow them
  4. they will 100% roll towards the closest edge
  5. tech chase them
  6. rince and repeat
  7. when they are at kill percentage, use kill move of choice.

There you go, no johns now right? (I'm serious, CPU's are dumb as ****, u can JV 4 stock the entire cast this way).
Nah.
Falco.
Grab -> CG to Ledge -> Spike.
Done.

Also!
Turns out it's just Wifi lag that's messing me up.

As well, I've tried GCC, I can't jump fast enough, so I can't use it.
Besides, look how far the Wii Mote has gotten me. =P

Last but not least.
I'm too ****ing tall, I'm smashed my head on the thing above a door running up my stairs..

Tin. I vow to beat you.
I can boost grab with the Wii mote.

Gichan

Smash Champion
i sometimes lose to cpus. Fight a lvl.9 luigi. I always reference him cause he's a beast.

Also, when you get use to playing with people who have mindgames and such, fighting a cpu is stupid unless you are practicing a combo, AT, or attempting to apply something new to your playstyle. If you lose to them, who the **** cares loool.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
I might not be able to attend this because of serious family issues (seriously) so put me as maybe.

If I do manage to show up,

Dirt, your Ganon vs my Samus or PKMN trainer $3 Bo3?
Anyone for a Fox ditto $3 Bo3?
And if anyone's up for some YGO MM I'm down. xD

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Not trying to be mean or anything but is this a joke?
I lost to you because I SD'd.

So, almost beating you, with a Wii mote.
I can't DACUS unless i'm frame perfect, I can't gatling combo either nor can I Sh uair nor can't I u-tilt directly, I need to input a move before it.

I think i'm doing pretty damn good.

Top Bottom