• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So how bout that stream link?

Wish I could have been there, but I'm stuck picking up the slack for 4 members of my final project group presentation at college ><. Sorry to all the people I had MM's with; we'll do them next time.

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** man dat tourney was soooo much hype. Thanks to all who came out, you guys made it a success.

I have a ****load of shoutouts to write out and weill do so in results thread.

Dan Da Man, you totally stand out man, you're so ****ing good. Check that Southern Ontario PR just in case.

Fuddo, keep that pit up man, seriously your spacing is tight. Tin is teahcing you damn well.

Everyone else I got one for you in the results thread

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Why was my Ike ******? I dropped him a long time ago.
Like, woho! So i'm picking up Ike, I guess.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Why was my Ike ******? I dropped him a long time ago.
Like, woho! So i'm picking up Ike, I guess.
I wouldn't say not getting out of pools is ******.
Stick with falco, get better with tech skill. That 80% combo you got on me was **** just practice more, you should only being doing things that you want to do, if you mess up it is your fault and only your fault. Practice in training.

Top Bottom