• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah man, MK has a lot of new tricks going for him, like jumping on the ledge for the entire match and nadoing as the opponent approaches. That seems to win a lot!
I know it's a late response but I really should point out that I haven't seen this win a single match anywhere since Plank vs DaPuffster and that was like a year ago and Puffster didn't know what to do.

Also, watch more videos. Power Shield Cancel >>>>> Nado Spam.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo guys it says i have to take the subway to get to this, i dont have a problem with that but uhh...

ive never taken a subway in my life before LOL i dont know what to do or where to go haha, who do i pay? how much does it cost?

i have to take the scarborough rt to the kennedy station, then take the bloor-danforth subway at kennedy station west, has anybody ever taken this subway before?

Patches

Smash Master
yo guys it says i have to take the subway to get to this, i dont have a problem with that but uhh...

ive never taken a subway in my life before LOL i dont know what to do or where to go haha, who do i pay? how much does it cost?

i have to take the scarborough rt to the kennedy station, then take the bloor-danforth subway at kennedy station west, has anybody ever taken this subway before?
I can most LIKELY meet you at Kennedy Station. That's where I start at.

As for payment, you go inside the building or whatever, dunno how the RT line starts, and theres a booth you go to. It's like... $2.50?, drop that in the coin thing, walk through the gate, and get on the train.

At Kennedy, I can meet you at the RT line, and take you from there. It's quite simple.

Edit: I'll even see what I can do about getting us a ride from Kennedy, to the venue. And then when we go back, I'll get you to Kennedy.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I can most LIKELY meet you at Kennedy Station. That's where I start at.

As for payment, you go inside the building or whatever, dunno how the RT line starts, and theres a booth you go to. It's like... $2.50?, drop that in the coin thing, walk through the gate, and get on the train.

At Kennedy, I can meet you at the RT line, and take you from there. It's quite simple.

Edit: I'll even see what I can do about getting us a ride from Kennedy, to the venue. And then when we go back, I'll get you to Kennedy.
that is super badass bro i can back up ur tv too if anyone tries to rob it i will smack them lol but i wont be at kennedy station until about 11:25 and im assuming u wanna get there earlier, but yeah im not a ****** it shouldnt be difficult to drop in the coins and take the subway lol, i was just confused as to are there different subways going in different directions? if there are, how do i know which one i take?

and as for the ride back to kennedy you would be a champion if you could get that, thatd make things sooo much easier for me, but hopefully whoever is giving the ride wont ask for too much ya know, back in the day i remember paying 50 bucks for rides to tournies lol

Patches

Smash Master
that is super badass bro i can back up ur tv too if anyone tries to rob it i will smack them lol but i wont be at kennedy station until about 11:25 and im assuming u wanna get there earlier, but yeah im not a ****** it shouldnt be difficult to drop in the coins and take the subway lol, i was just confused as to are there different subways going in different directions? if there are, how do i know which one i take?

and as for the ride back to kennedy you would be a champion if you could get that, thatd make things sooo much easier for me, but hopefully whoever is giving the ride wont ask for too much ya know, back in the day i remember paying 50 bucks for rides to tournies lol
No doubt, no doubt.

As for the subway, getting there.. From Kennedy, you go Westbound. It's the only direction you can go. Take the train to Lansdown station, and pick up a transfer. From Lansdown, get on the 47 north, and take it to Dupont. It's only a couple stops, and then the venue is a couple minute walk from there.

As for a ride back from the venue, I'll see what I can do. I don't guarantee anything. However, if there is no ride, I'll gladly join you on the subway.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
cool, and i was actually plannin to just walk to the venue from lansdown, its only like a 10 minute walk no big deal to me

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok. Any more MMs wanting to be added to the MM fightcard? I will be printing this list out and calling you guys out if you wanna do it at the beginning. Mine will be beforehand vs Sauce and Citrus. If enough time, with SG to.

So yeha just post your MM in the format

x vs y $amount bo?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Yo Patches, get Cruxis here early, please. Seriously. Its proving difficult to have him arrive at 12:15 when dubs is supposed to start at 12 sharp.
nah bro it has nothing to do with me struggling to get there, its just that the train does not arrive until 11:25.

im taking the train from STC, and im taking the bus to STC and the bus route to STC from my house is very ******** and I need to take 2 busses which do not coincide with each other, and i end up waiting like half an hour for the next bus no matter what time i take the first one and yeah i just really dont wanna wake up super early lol.

but, if my dad is willing to drive me to STC then i can take an earlier train and get there earlier which will solve our problems.

look like i said i will zoom through my matches faster than anybody else there and catch up quick

SG sure im down
also Gi i stress that ALL MY MMS ARE NEUTRALS ONLY. TO THOSE WHO HAVE CHALLENGED ME IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN NO MM

Patches

Smash Master
nah bro it has nothing to do with me struggling to get there, its just that the train does not arrive until 11:25.

im taking the train from STC, and im taking the bus to STC and the bus route to STC from my house is very ******** and I need to take 2 busses which do not coincide with each other, and i end up waiting like half an hour for the next bus no matter what time i take the first one and yeah i just really dont wanna wake up super early lol.

but, if my dad is willing to drive me to STC then i can take an earlier train and get there earlier which will solve our problems.

look like i said i will zoom through my matches faster than anybody else there and catch up quick

SG sure im down
also Gi i stress that ALL MY MMS ARE NEUTRALS ONLY. TO THOSE WHO HAVE CHALLENGED ME IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN NO MM
Where abouts do you live? Cause, like... I'll talk to my ride. See if we can pick you up at your house, and then go to the RT line or whatever, and ride to the venue.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Where abouts do you live? Cause, like... I'll talk to my ride. See if we can pick you up at your house, and then go to the RT line or whatever, and ride to the venue.
nahhh bro i appreciate that so much i really do but i live really far, especially from effing ingersoll, i live on the far edge of markham. i wont be able to afford to pay for a ride, im not as loaded as i once was lol. im like 90% sure my dad will drive me to STC anyway, and from there all i need to do is take the RT to kennedy and then take the subway to Lansdown and thats it.

Patches

Smash Master
nahhh bro i appreciate that so much i really do but i live really far, especially from effing ingersoll, i live on the far edge of markham. i wont be able to afford to pay for a ride, im not as loaded as i once was lol. im like 90% sure my dad will drive me to STC anyway, and from there all i need to do is take the RT to kennedy and then take the subway to Lansdown and thats it.
Alright bro. And it would be fine either. I'm staying in Toronto that weekend as it is.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
So am I still on with my MMs? Please confirm.

Cruxis: Snake or your Wolf vs Falco

SG: Snake vs my Falco

King Kong: was it CF ditto?

-Googs

Smash Lord
Durham smashfests are pretty sick lol. Wish I was going before. Been Playing Mprime/Rhyme/Mr.L (pretty legit)/ and Tdawg :]
thats what i've been sayingggggggg

And t.o joe sure, i'm down, Bo3 vs your fox? Or ZSS? Or do you wanna go mk up to you

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Holy, I'll take your ROB with my Falco, $3 bo3 pending me having enough cash on hand for the tournament.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright guys this is a week away let's get this **** going. You drive, bring a tv.

MPrime, you bringing one? I think you mentioned something aobut if Tdawg comes and I heard he is coming. If you could, please bring it.

Looft, you drive, you got any small tv? Even if it is ridiculously small, we need one for the projector anyways.

ceX, hate to bug you man, but if you could confirm that tv it would be awesome.

HrcPoke, will you be bringing your tv?

Does anyone live near tin or dirt to get them rides so they can bring their tvs?

At this point I'm considering a taxi to and from to bring my tv lol. Please people, this is looking to be our biggest since our revival and we don't have the set-ups to support it. If it does not meet our requirements we may have to do straight brackets, and of course that sucks.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Worst case scenario, I'll dig up my wagon from my garage to bring my TV. I will not be amused if I have to do that though, don't particularly feel like walking home through Weston at 11PM with a TV.

Oh, and this assumes it's not snowing or raining, of course.

-Googs

Smash Lord
If anyone of you guys want to come to montreal and attend one of our tournaments, I know a way you can come to mtl for 60$ which includes both ways, dropped off downtown. This weekend is unrealistic however next tourney PM me.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
If anyone of you guys want to come to montreal and attend one of our tournaments, I know a way you can come to mtl for 60$ which includes both ways, dropped off downtown. This weekend is unrealistic however next tourney PM me.
60 dollars round trip? lolololololololololololololololollllllllllooollllllll

Top Bottom