• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

swordgard

Smash Hero
oh if only it were that simple, people are always being threatened to be DQed i have seen it all the time, nothin happens.

the only time ive seen pools run faster is always in my pool where i threaten to kick whoevers *** if they dont play their damn matches

yo culex mm me

also i am up to MM people with my wolf only if they use their secondary as well
Il mm your wolf with any of the secondaries I listed before, plus maybe toonlink if i feel up for it.

Also yes culex to falco vs snake.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Il mm your wolf with any of the secondaries I listed before, plus maybe toonlink if i feel up for it.

Also yes culex to falco vs snake.

what secondaries did u list i dont remember

Citrus how do i know u dont main snake lol but whatever Bo3 $2

oh wait one more thing, it has to be neutrals only too.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Pharoah I don't know what you are saying man. At my tournies in scarb venue, brawl singles with pools and double elimination have always finished on time or went 30 minutes over, just brawl + got the shaft which I still regret.

At this new venue Tin and I have done a pretty awesome job. Yeah we ****ed up last one and went an hour over but that's one hour. Pools ran pretty damn well, what screwed us up was lunch break but then how the **** do we eat?

We make sure to have one pool leader per pool. And in the hosts' pools respectively have a secondary l;eader in case the host is busy with other things. Last tournament Logan helped run my pool and Iliad helped Tin's pool.

Now just trust us, these tournaments have been going well and it won't stop now. this one will run smoothly to, that attendance list is not intimidating.

And while Tin and I do our part, you guys gotta do yours and bring those ****ing set-ups. 5 confirmed tvs with two maybes is unexceptable especially if there are tears of the tourney not finishing on time or any doubts of such matter.

If you drive, please use that skill to help. CeX is someone who always takes initiative to help out please follow his example.

If someone can give Tin a ride that's like nearly 4 freaking tvs he can bring. If someone gives Dirt a ride that's another tv or two. I also now have another extra one but it's a 27 inch and someone would need to give me a ride back, which I know won't happen.

And do not expect to be able to leave any extra tvs until further notice.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
well ill take ur word for it and we will see

also wtf why wont tfns continue with this wtf will we do then

Gichan

Smash Champion
i should edit that. DON'T FREAK OUT, even if he doesn't want to at the moment it may just be temprorary. And I'll find another answer if the situation does occur.

most likely TFNS is not available for fri night casuals anymore. That includes ssfiv. But I won't know till Jan 15th. I updated the tfns thread in canada boards on this check it out for more info.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293047

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
oh if only it were that simple, people are always being threatened to be DQed i have seen it all the time, nothin happens.

the only time ive seen pools run faster is always in my pool where i threaten to kick whoevers *** if they dont play their damn matches

yo culex mm me

also i am up to MM people with my wolf only if they use their secondary as well
Sure, My Falco your Snake.
Or Falco vs your Wolf
Your choice.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
ive started replaying brawl again, who wants to wifi with a dial up speed wifi in EGYPT? Come on guys train me!!!!
i'll play you lol

what time can you go on? (in our timezone)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
If I am attending(85% likely) I will bring a Wii. Y'all better not effing thief it :p.

Also, you guys had two Kirby's right? Rhyme and who else?
We have 3 Kirby's. Rhyme, Skiler Silver, and Jabu_Jabu.

Also, is ur Wii hacked or not?

Also, who is coming to this with you?

Oh, if Patches brings a TV with him to your hotel room I'll come for some practice for sure.
PM me ur msn bro.

Uh more probably the metropolitan toronto, if not then the delta. Almost positive metropolitan though.

Also I just learned that I will also be housing DarkShadow since hes allergic to cats too. Dunnow how thats gonna turn out depending on how many tvs we have. Attendance cap for my smashfest is 8. Darkshadow+friends(probably 2 I believe) have priority, followed by patches+friends. Gotta check how many of darkshadow's crew are garanteed to come first.
Who's coming from his crew?

Get pool captains, threaten to DQ people, everything runs smoothly then. Nobody effing does their match last in their pools all at once, that slows down pools considerably. Then itl be fine.
Trust, this will be done, Thanks for volunteering :bee:

; ).

Trust us, we got this. That + what Gichan said. In addition, we had a lunch and a dinner break last tourney xD?

well ill take ur word for it and we will see

also wtf why wont tfns continue with this wtf will we do then
I think that was just for the Friday Smashfests. I'm sure they will still let us use the venue for tourneys. They're dumb as **** if they don't lmao.

Ahh **** it.

Gi, +1 tv from me. I don't care if I have to carry it on the TTC.
We really appreciate this :bee:

Haha. Know what's funny. I'm going to Egypt in July.
Just for vacation?

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
We have 3 Kirby's. Rhyme, Skiler Silver, and Jabu_Jabu.

Also, is ur Wii hacked or not?

Also, who is coming to this with you?
My Wii is hacked. Running the game through USB since my Disc Drive isn't working anymore. Also, for my crew, I still cannot confirm, but for now, put Nostalgic and Vis~K in. Not so sure if the rest might come.

Gichan

Smash Champion
well we were looking more into infinite replays and such. If you simply have the game playing from usb loader then we'll still have it marked down as wii + brawl.

Unless you do not mind at all if we install infinite on your wii so that way we can get more recordings from this tournament.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
well we were looking more into infinite replays and such. If you simply have the game playing from usb loader then we'll still have it marked down as wii + brawl.

Unless you do not mind at all if we install infinite on your wii so that way we can get more recordings from this tournament.
Don't worry about Infinite replays haha. Wii hacking and I are one ;).

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I'll have a tour guide. XD
Besides, if worse comes to worse, I'll just look you up, Pharaoh.
haha well id help u for sure but every summer i am always back in canada from june - october

if i can recommend something to you, dont come in july, the weather is unfucking bearable in the summer. like literally it is so bad if i were you id come in the winter, you get to avoid canadas ****ty cold and coem here when the weather is perfect

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I would like to know if there is somebody who can house me saturday night. Also I need to know if I have to go for the scarborough terminal or toronto.
And last point is there is somebody who can get me at the station saturday morning ??????? ( like 6h)

-Googs

Smash Lord
Kingkong, are you taking the megabus? Take it with me and we can house you in whitby, the megabus goes straight into whitby, if you need more info PM me or Mprime

Patches

Smash Master
haha well id help u for sure but every summer i am always back in canada from june - october

if i can recommend something to you, dont come in july, the weather is unfucking bearable in the summer. like literally it is so bad if i were you id come in the winter, you get to avoid canadas ****ty cold and coem here when the weather is perfect
Its a school trip. I dont have a say when I can go.

I'm going early July. Two days before Genesis, so I can't go to that like I wanted to. ):

Mprime

Smash Ace
yea king kong i can house you saturday night no worries and bren u comming to my place for housing at all fri or saturday??
if you are interested just PM for more info

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
thanks prime I just need to know if somebody can get me at the terminus at 6oclock of the mornig saturday >.>

Mprime

Smash Ace
thanks prime I just need to know if somebody can get me at the terminus at 6oclock of the mornig saturday >.>
we cant pick u up from the terminus at 6 am but as for saturday night you are more than welcome to crash at my place, i got no work the day after so we can just play smash or whatever all night

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sorry but I really don't understand where you get your attitude from. You don't make it out of mtl pools but come here and we're suppose to assume you are formidable?

Just prove me, and others, wrong at this tourney.

-Googs

Smash Lord
guys i was only kidding aha, i'll show results this tourney

However even though i was joking, I have beaten a PR member (Rhyme) several times and 3-0'd your honorable mentions twice now. I'm not saying i'm going to place high, but i just hope you guys don't assume that i'm not going to make it out of pools

Top Bottom