• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll MM someone in Pokémon at this. Seriously. Either 4th or 5th gen. I could also maybe get together a 3rd gen team in time, if I can find my old GameShark. Since I play stall all would have to be bo3, bo1 is ruined if lots of hax happens and bo5 would take way too long.

It would have been only 5th gen but I found my Pearl version and my god-tier team.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Yo I'm at TFNS right now. XP u shoulda came. Here are some updates.

Gichan lost 2-1 to Sauc3. Seems like Sauc3 still knows how to play this game haha. He's even 3 stocking Iliad in hamilton apparently lol.

Game 1 was MK vs Wario and Gichan won by like 2 stocks I believe. 2nd round was DDD Vs Wario and Sauc3 took it. Game 3, Gichan SD'd twice and Sauc3 won my 2 stocks.

I took on Sauc3 afterward and while he was winning at 1st, I was able to 2 stock him by the end of game 1. He took me to Rainbow Cruise and got 3 stocked. It would seem his skill level lies around mid PR level. We'll just have to see this next tournament.

I also did 2 MM's against HrcPoke and well let's just say the kids broke lol. Nah he still got some cash on him but I 2-0d him twice.

This next tournament is gonna be stacked. Trust. And I can't wait :D.
they werent sds lol, i ***** his side b with neutral b, twice, works on any momentum based attack and ***** if they cant recover after (ikes side b mks nado/ics side b etc.)

and ya olimar is lulz, ill learn the matchup then its time tin :)

also wtf are phantom pikmin? that **** was wack.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM someone in Pokémon at this. Seriously. Either 4th or 5th gen. I could also maybe get together a 3rd gen team in time, if I can find my old GameShark. Since I play stall all would have to be bo3, bo1 is ruined if lots of hax happens and bo5 would take way too long.

It would have been only 5th gen but I found my Pearl version and my god-tier team.
You sir, you sir would be a Perfect test for my new team. :)

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/1PokeMastr.ai <- Voila.

>Implying I bring my DS.

Gichan

Smash Champion
they werent sds lol, i ***** his side b with neutral b, twice, works on any momentum based attack and ***** if they cant recover after (ikes side b mks nado/ics side b etc.)

and ya olimar is lulz, ill learn the matchup then its time tin :)

also wtf are phantom pikmin? that **** was wack.
GTFO LOL, you telling me those weren't accidents? Man let's do that **** up again! my ICs vs your DDD, let's go!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

were you at yorkdale today LOL i swore i saw you walk by me

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Imma try and work out all my options. This is going to be Ontario's biggest tourney in a while and there wont be enough TV's lol. I hope Googs (Citrus) can drive lol.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'll talk to my parents about giving me a lift. There is a very very (can't emphasize this enough) slim chance I can bring a TV. I'll update ASAP.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin call like Beck, Royal, or whatever ****ing else there is. Ask them the rate, if they say it varies ask them for a flat rate. And also since you arein vaughan joe and jmo should take up on the offer that way none of you guys gotta bus so god damn early.

to summarize, call one of these places and try to negotiate a fair flat rate, it has been done before. Depending on how much i got I can help you guys for your way back. But if it is too much, ****ing scrape the idea and, well, we'll figure something out. Remember that lack of tvs is not your fault, it is everyone's collectively.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My parents decided that my TV is now theirs. Very unlikely I'll be able to bring it now.

I really need to move out first chance I get.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
a 15minute ride costs close to 40$, its not even worth it to take a cab from vaughan to downtown

Cruxis

Smash Lord
somebody just effing drive tin come on guys thats 4 TVs we dont wanna be up until 1 am with this. im serious when i say if we dont have enough tvs then drop pools, or at least make them 2 stock 5 minute.
also i really want that mid tier side tourney to happen if we still got time!!!

also is holy still coming or what? i know ally isnt anymore

my flight is tomorrow, im so pumped for this i cant wait to play again

Tin Man

Smash Hero
somebody just effing drive tin come on guys thats 4 TVs we dont wanna be up until 1 am with this. im serious when i say if we dont have enough tvs then drop pools, or at least make them 2 stock 5 minute.
also i really want that mid tier side tourney to happen if we still got time!!!

also is holy still coming or what? i know ally isnt anymore

my flight is tomorrow, im so pumped for this i cant wait to play again
considering the way this is going, lack of setups will mean that pools will be dropped.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah, I wasn't completely sure it was you so I didn't say anything.

Also, I should really get around to joining AiB.

Also, Hrc, Gen 3, 4, or 5?

Smashboards = Everything technical about Brawl + Tourneys.
AiB = Where the Players play XD

Let's see.. My team is a mix of Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4. No gen 5 for me till March 6th ^_^;

Note: I'm Bringing My Wii, it's hacked and Brawl never leaves it =P

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Yo Rob, you're coming over tomorrow right?

And as I ask this, anyone downtown Toronto that wants to come over to my house for some brawlin', text/call me at 647 778 5976 today before 1:00am or tomorrow after 3:10pm. My house can only fit so many people (just sayin')

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin call like Beck, Royal, or whatever ****ing else there is. Ask them the rate, if they say it varies ask them for a flat rate. And also since you arein vaughan joe and jmo should take up on the offer that way none of you guys gotta bus so god damn early.

to summarize, call one of these places and try to negotiate a fair flat rate, it has been done before. Depending on how much i got I can help you guys for your way back. But if it is too much, ****ing scrape the idea and, well, we'll figure something out. Remember that lack of tvs is not your fault, it is everyone's collectively.
a 15minute ride costs close to 40$, its not even worth it to take a cab from vaughan to downtown
So following Gi's advice, iunno how Cruxis and Joe got *****. I've taken a taxi from my house to around Lawrence & Duffrin street for like 30$.

In addition, I called 2 taxi companies. A taxi from my place to the venue is 40-50$ 1 way.

Gichan

Smash Champion
So following Gi's advice, iunno how Cruxis and Joe got *****. I've taken a taxi from my house to around Lawrence & Duffrin street for like 30$.

In addition, I called 2 taxi companies. A taxi from my place to the venue is 40-50$ 1 way.
holy **** tin! If it is $30 from your place to lawrence and dufferin I'd pay half your transport if you can bring your tvs to my tourney. It is ridicously close to that intersection. Wait, I'll just get on msn lol.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
50 is still expensive especially since ur gonna have to pay 50 to get back home with ur TVs too

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So that's Gen 4 Hrc. Gen 3 = GBA games, Gen 4 = DPPtHGSS, Gen 5 = BW.

Gen refers to what game(s) we play on, not what Pokémon are allowed.

Just have to trade my team to my SoulSilver, for the sole reason that the battle music is cooler.

Also, I don't particularly care if you use Salamence or not.

Patches

Smash Master
fishy might be dropping out. I won't know until Friday when I go to toronto, but he's gotten quite sick. I'll let you know ahead of time.

fUddO

Smash Ace
My TV is looking much closer to a yes than a no now. If it makes a difference, I could probably get a ride for you SD; you're not too far from me.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Aww cmon. I can't come and I coulda brought a TV and Wii set D: Is the Let's Brawl Toronto series going to make a 3rd tourney? Or any other tourneys in the GTA later on?

ShiFu

Smash Cadet
Ahh turns out I can't make this tourney after all. x.x

Hope everyone has fun though :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My team has never lost a match, has never had any issues ever with Salamence, and would have gotten me really high on the shoddy ladder if I didn't always have such large periods of absences from play.

Good luck with those tweaks.

I am really hoping something on your team has Pursuit. fUddO made the mistake of doing that once, then he ragequit.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
My team has never lost a match, has never had any issues ever with Salamence, and would have gotten me really high on the shoddy ladder if I didn't always have such large periods of absences from play.

Good luck with those tweaks.

I am really hoping something on your team has Pursuit. fUddO made the mistake of doing that once, then he ragequit.
I can bring PBR so you guys can play 3D =). I'll gladly like to join you guys in battles haha.

Also, I am still a maybe but 3 people from my crew are confirmed fo shizzle. Vis~K, Nostalgic, Remorse. Sucks that Tim can't come =(...

Top Bottom