• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Tin Man

Smash Hero
awh yeaaaa. How much did you make last tourney?
Yo, I just noticed, u made 5 dollars in total. U actually got $2.5. That's not even bus fare lol.

I made $30 dollars in singles and split $65 in doubles at my 2nd last tourney, The Monster smash.

Made $10 in singles and split $78 at my last tourney, the preservation.

Congrats on making money bro, but how many matches did u have to go through? I swear, u guys won once lol.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo i am now back in canada and i hope this venue has proper heating bro its coollddd

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
My team has never lost a match, has never had any issues ever with Salamence, and would have gotten me really high on the shoddy ladder if I didn't always have such large periods of absences from play.

Good luck with those tweaks.

I am really hoping something on your team has Pursuit. fUddO made the mistake of doing that once, then he ragequit.
Ah. This shall be fun, I procrastinate teams though, this thing was started in 09' ^^;

So yeah, I haven't played in 2 years or alittle more.

I think i'll lose.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hrc, my team was originally built just after the release of DP, and I polished it up to something I could be proud of just after HGSS.

I haven't played 4th gen in more than 6 months, and am heavily conditioned by Gen 5, stuff like Explosion being the worst move in the game, Giga Drain being good, Mental Herb curing Taunt, etc.

Also, Tin, I am ready.

fUddO

Smash Ace
My team has never lost a match, has never had any issues ever with Salamence, and would have gotten me really high on the shoddy ladder if I didn't always have such large periods of absences from play.

Good luck with those tweaks.

I am really hoping something on your team has Pursuit. fUddO made the mistake of doing that once, then he ragequit.
The worst part was you were getting ****ing ravaged too. **** it, that's almost enough to make me want to make a team now, lol.

**** Acid Rain.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
well lol it looks like im gonna be here maaad early like 10 am maybe...

o well i got time to get lots of friendlies in

-Culex

Smash Apprentice

Yo bro, how much is our MM, what is good for you? I'm a poor sexy beast until the 1st but I can do 1-5$ MM. Bo3 or Bo5?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Due to money issue and Ally coming to steal the whole pot out of nowhere, I have no other choice but to team with my brother. Really sorry Tinman...but I can't afford to come to this if I'm not garanteed any money.
I'm not even garanteed top 3 anymore in singles and nor Am I garanteed 1st in doubles.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

good **** :bee:

Due to money issue and Ally coming to steal the whole pot out of nowhere, I have no other choice but to team with my brother. Really sorry Tinman...but I can't afford to come to this if I'm not garanteed any money.
I'm not even garanteed top 3 anymore in singles and nor Am I garanteed 1st in doubles.
Ally coming to steal the whole pot out of nowhere, I have no other choice but to team with my brother. Really sorry Tinman...but I can't afford to come to this if I'm not garanteed any money.
I have no other choice but to team with my brother. Really sorry Tinman
GOD DAMMIT!

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i want the chance to face EVERY PR member. if there is a PR member that i did not face in pools or brackets, i want to MM them afterwards.
actually i think it would be cool to have a whole build up, where i face the 10th ranked first and advance along until i lose.

i just really wanna get a chance to play all these guys because this is the only smash thing ill be doing for the month i am here.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
fuuuuu

Tinman, please seed me against ally or TO joe, don't want to go to gta just to play holy over and over.
You can't escape your nemesis, I'll try not to plank you too much.

I think we'll seed you against TO Joe, I wanna see that match go down.
That wouldn't work and this match will probably happen in the loser bracket.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i want the chance to face EVERY PR member. if there is a PR member that i did not face in pools or brackets, i want to MM them afterwards.
actually i think it would be cool to have a whole build up, where i face the 10th ranked first and advance along until i lose.

i just really wanna get a chance to play all these guys because this is the only smash thing ill be doing for the month i am here.
That sounds like a legit idea. Can The Pharaoh scale the PR?

Swordgard, I'm working on the new pools/brackets now btw. I'll tell u the results soon.

Patches

Smash Master
This is sounding even better by the hour. I'm pretty pumped to get that SG training when he could do imputs like that.

God damn.

And Ally now? **** just got real.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm going to be making up a dozen or so signs to be placed on top of every TV, to remind people to save their replays.

I will also be duct taping a notice to myself about saving replays.

I will also go around collecting up the replays after the tourney.

Whenever anyone is packing up their Wii, I will be there to collect the replays first.

Hopefully I can collect up all the Pools matches before brackets begin.

Patches

Smash Master
I'm going to be making up a dozen or so signs to be placed on top of every TV, to remind people to save their replays.

Whenever anyone is packing up their Wii, I will be there to collect the replays first.

To add to this, regarding the channels that the videos get uploaded to on Youtube. I'll also be uploading them to mine, so if I could get as many replays as possible too, that'd be awesome.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

To add to this, regarding the channels that the videos get uploaded to on Youtube. I'll also be uploading them to mine, so if I could get as many replays as possible too, that'd be awesome.
Both of you guys, talk to me on msn.

Top Bottom