• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Patches

Smash Master
I'm actually serious, anyone want to do some YGO MM, testing out a new deck.
Hit me up at the tourney. If I have some extra cash, I'll be glad to. Just gotta make sure I have my 40 cards all ready to go.

Edit: Regardless if I dont have cash to MM, I'll play your deck.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
My deck is actually made of pretty recent cards, but it is still in testing so regardless if you have an old or new deck I still might lose.

Or I could go with my Regionals deck. :troll:

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
My deck is actually made of pretty recent cards, but it is still in testing so regardless if you have an old or new deck I still might lose.

Or I could go with my Regionals deck. :troll:
Don't forget that one duelist.
That one duelist who destroyed you, after he didn't play YGO in a few years.
That one duelist :troll:

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<
Also.

When/If I play Tin.
Our match will go like this ->
Tin: Grab! PT ! JCB U-Smash!
Tin: :troll:
Me: T_T

Cruxis

Smash Lord
dont even start yugioh with me im the king of games, well i was before some kid stole my deck in gr 7 if i ever find him again i will murder him.

also, if you guys want PROPER practice against a CPU, set it to a lvl 7 CPU and give yourself a handicap of 150%. you can practice your spacing and pressuring, and break bad habits such as rolling, and try to learn perfect shielding.

beating a CPU doesnt amount to shit. but i have been practicing my spacing at 200% handicap and i think ive finally broken my bad rolling habit.

its just a shame that CPUs always do the same damn thing when you dthrow them as snake, very unlike humans, but whatever.

also if anyones up to wifi an egyptian 512 kbps connection lemme know lool

by the way my wii is hacked, and i only have the component cables so if the tvs there cant use component cables theres no point in me bringing it

swordgard

Smash Hero
I lost to you because I SD'd.

So, almost beating you, with a Wii mote.
I can't DACUS unless i'm frame perfect, I can't gatling combo either nor can I Sh uair nor can't I u-tilt directly, I need to input a move before it.

I think i'm doing pretty damn good.
You got 2-0ed. Didn't make it out of pools. You think you are better than you really are. You came close to beating 1 good player, does not make you good yourself. The point of the game is not to beat top players here and there, its to lose to as few people as possible. In this aspect you have failed, and more likely than not you only came close because tinman is either not that great at the matchup, you have a playstyle he is not used to(but adapted after), or he was plain playing bad that match. It happens. Don't overestimate yourself, it'l only hinder your progress. You using a wiimote=/=makes you better for the same result. In the end, wiimote is just another controller, a matter of preference. Its like if you lose to somebody else because you want to main low tier at all cost, thats your choice, you can't say you were better because you made that choice consciously.

Also dacus with wiimote is hella easy XD. Shake smash on.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
DOES ANYONE WANNA BUY YU-GI-OH CARDS OFF ME!?

You got 2-0ed. Didn't make it out of pools. You think you are better than you really are. You came close to beating 1 good player, does not make you good yourself. The point of the game is not to beat top players here and there, its to lose to as few people as possible. In this aspect you have failed, and more likely than not you only came close because tinman is either not that great at the matchup, you have a playstyle he is not used to(but adapted after), or he was plain playing bad that match. It happens. Don't overestimate yourself, it'l only hinder your progress. You using a wiimote=/=makes you better for the same result. In the end, wiimote is just another controller, a matter of preference. Its like if you lose to somebody else because you want to main low tier at all cost, thats your choice, you can't say you were better because you made that choice consciously.

Also dacus with wiimote is hella easy XD. Shake smash on.
^^^ Holy **** ^^^

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol if anyone wants to buy blue eyes shining dragon or that dark knight thing from the movie lemme know, i have both still back at home, they werent stolen

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Sg.
Wii mote sideways. No nun-chuck.Dacus is hell.

Also, second match in Pools, I became cocky because I got the first kill.

One thing is, When Toronto gets cocky, we lose.

The example: Toronto Maple Leafs.

I didn't say i'm better than him.
Only saying that I can beat him, I know I can.
But not like every match, maybe once or twice.

Also, Ask Rhyme.. I did our first match in pools as a joke. Which was quite a big mistake on my end.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Daayyuummm, what a deal. If I didn't have a box I'd snag that *****.

Yo advertise it halfway through the tournament. I'll remind you.

I'll put it in second post.
I wont be bringing If I sell it before the tournament or unless someone confirms from here that they want to buy it on the 22nd.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Regarding this whole Yu-Gi-Oh thing. Do you guys play Traditional or Advanced? Because I am/was a competitive player, so I play Advanced, just seeing what you guys play so I can edit my deck.

And Dirt, you didn't answer my request for a Ganon (you) vs PKMN trainer/ Samus (me) $3 Bo3 MM yet. :/ Not that I'm being pushy or anything.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yo I'm at TFNS right now. XP u shoulda came. Here are some updates.

Gichan lost 2-1 to Sauc3. Seems like Sauc3 still knows how to play this game haha. He's even 3 stocking Iliad in hamilton apparently lol.

Game 1 was MK vs Wario and Gichan won by like 2 stocks I believe. 2nd round was DDD Vs Wario and Sauc3 took it. Game 3, Gichan SD'd twice and Sauc3 won my 2 stocks.

I took on Sauc3 afterward and while he was winning at 1st, I was able to 2 stock him by the end of game 1. He took me to Rainbow Cruise and got 3 stocked. It would seem his skill level lies around mid PR level. We'll just have to see this next tournament.

I also did 2 MM's against HrcPoke and well let's just say the kids broke lol. Nah he still got some cash on him but I 2-0d him twice.

This next tournament is gonna be stacked. Trust. And I can't wait :D.

SilentManny

Smash Cadet
I'm new to the whole competitive brawl scene but i would really like to go to this but idk if i can cuz i'm in barrie so for now i'm a maybe

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
This tourney is going to be my *****. Y'all *****es gonna get timed out hardcore, especially in pools. Im that much of a badass.

Patches, I added you on msn but my **** has been pretty buggy lately. Next time youre online and have time to play send me a pm, or just try adding me on msn

today_we_make_soap@hotmail.com

I also thought of the ultimate team name for us ::

**** IT JUST BUCKET!

Thoughts?

Patches

Smash Master
This tourney is going to be my *****. Y'all *****es gonna get timed out hardcore, especially in pools. Im that much of a badass.

Patches, I added you on msn but my **** has been pretty buggy lately. Next time youre online and have time to play send me a pm, or just try adding me on msn

today_we_make_soap@hotmail.com

I also thought of the ultimate team name for us ::

**** IT JUST BUCKET!

Thoughts?
Alright, I added you bro, and that team name is ****ing legit.

I probably can't play tonight, but I'm free anytime after today. Just hit me up.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Anyone know of any way I can inquire rates of a Taxi? Whether its calling the company (who's number I'd need), or if its possible to look it up on the internet.

Patches

Smash Master
Anyone know of any way I can inquire rates of a Taxi? Whether its calling the company (who's number I'd need), or if its possible to look it up on the internet.
I think your best option would to determine which company you're going to use, find their number, which can probably be found on the interwebs, and then call them.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Too expensive. thats the rate.

i remember paying 30 bucks for a 10 god damn minute drive

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Tin, it's better if you Bus it.

The rate for a Taxi is insane, plus, It's about an hour busing to Vaughn, so if Cruxis paid 30 for 10 minutes, you'd be looking at over 100. When I taxi to the train station (9-15 minutes) It's like $40.

A bus would be like $2.75, just account for the bus being late, etc..
Leaving at 8am would be your best bet IF you bus.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
True... I don't think you'll want to walk either XD

Hmm, What about your parents?

Top Bottom