• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cassio

Smash Master
I agree. Their definition of good videos are loops of gaming music using sample sounds and images from MLP played over and over. Fortunately I only have 'bad' ideas ;).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
MK was legal for crews, Paw didn't go MK and then squandered their player revival by salty rematch, losing 6 stocks for 4.

Also there was no rule on Prime's Dedede-cide and they still lost a best of 5 coin toss deciding if Prime gets to keep his life. This crew battle was completely whack.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mfw rei's bday was in the title and mine wasn't
;_;

went to lunch with my mom, was good. =D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Omg. You gotta tell me about these bdays, people. :mad: Prob missed it on FB!

Tomorrow will be your belated bday.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
was thinking of streaming me plays metroid fusion. its on an emulator so im not gonna be good on it since im a consoletard, and since stealth does it in like an hour, but ill stream if enough ppl wana watch

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
As long you're okay. We spent the first hour of mother's day playing mad chemist with milkshakes. Really relieved that your decision to stay with Maan made convenience for the hospital.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im going to be streaming dead space 2 hardcore mode, where u get 3 saves and when you die you go back to last save. difficulty is on hard and ammo drops are rare. does anyone wana watch or moreso what day is good for everyone so i can stream it for you guys?

Top Bottom