• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have a Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur plush from when I was a kid, theyre all amazing.

Most of my plushes are of Yoshi though, I have a good 8 or 9 yoshi plushies alone lmao.

And if I had a spare $40, I would totally get that Whimsicott.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I bought the official pokemon plushies from stores back in 1st Gen, then again in 4th gen. Of the decently sized plushies, I have the Pikachu, Charmander, and Blastoise.

I used to have them all up on the shelf, but the shelf got taken down so they're all stored inside my closet :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think it took the Sonics at APEX about an hour or so to get everyone gathered up. It was annoying to keep everyone in one spot. :applejack:

Ephyon

Smash Champion
I don't think a good Ivysaur plushie exists. =\ They always **** up his face.
tell me about it, the flareon ones made by Tomy are ugly as sin, oversized triangular head and all. from time to time some very well made custom ones pop up, with very nice fluff and all, but they cost a ****load.
at least glaceon gets some better quality ones...

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I had a bunch of plushies that were the same as Beros', but I lost most of them, or my mom sold them.

Saddest day. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've had a Dratini plushie you'd get from KFC for more than a decade now.
Safe to say, one of my most cherished possessions and why I love Dragon types so much...
Seel being my second plushie and why I started loving Ice types, but my brother lost that one sadly.

PZ

Smash Lord
Aight so internet cannot be used to play games anymore without dcing the first activity man that is just awesome right?<.<
Good new I got video and pictures back so I guess I will turn into a brony or something if that goes well ooo wait this is a perfect time to finish up one piece about 400 eps until catch up...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
While I have a second away from this cluster****, think I still have a Pika plush in storage somewhere. I was a kid, what can I say?

...y'know, anyone ever seen a Linoone plush? I'm curious.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I seen a Linoone plush before back when the Walmart next to my house still had Gen 3 plushes (when time had it was Gen 3) but they don't sell any at all nowadays. Gotta rely on Super Target for Gen 5.

PZ

Smash Lord
Linoone doesnt sound like a plush. It sounds more like a very warm scarf on a winter day or a very delightful buddy on a warm night with green tea. I am pretty sure this "plushie" you speak of does not exist or is very rare comparable to that of the ego of a donkey while actually believing in itself in a running contest.

PZ

Smash Lord
I don't like hydreigon scarfs they have to be closer to a perfect copy as a plushie in order to receive any love from me.

Prime...GET THE NEXT TWO:O!

Roller

Smash Legend
Just found a ride to Collision III this weekend. Should be pretty stacked. I admittedly haven't been practicing enough, but I'm gonna cram tonight.

Wish me luck~

I'll need it. =x

Top Bottom