• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
You can't get me to smile unless you lure me in with some skittles and even then the rush/rampage will make it hard for you to take a picture but...I always like to do a stonewall jackson every time I get something new on my uniform when I was in JROTC.

Also I am understanding how we jump from one subject to the next and Fzies wolf's recovery is not that bad especially when you compare it to link's n ivy's...on second thought ivy's is the worst in the game<.<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You gotta flex your red name muscle in other boards. Gotta beat down those uppity *** Wolf mains before they think they're people.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
This belongs in the Pony thread but w/e it's relevant.
[COLLAPSE="Song list"]Find a Pet
This Day Aria
Becoming Popular
Flim Flam Bros. Theme
Smile Smile Smile
Perfect Stallion
BBBFF
That last song from the finale that kinda had Luna in it
Hearth Carol

I did this because our lives revolve around tier lists.[/COLLAPSE]

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Sam Wilson-bored out of her mind and no longer wants to study for bio...

Lawrence Christopher Segrue- yea i have to stu..oh wait, no i dont. i aced both the first exams and took the class credit no credit. the answer to every question tomorrow is van halen

Sam Wilson- thanks so much for rubbing in your good fortune...Larry shut up

Lawrence Christopher Segrue- if you went to class everyday you probably coulda aced the exams too

Leticia Snoots -yeah ace an exam...that's the same as getting an A because it was curved, right??

Lawrence Christopher Segrue- its the same as getting an A before it was curved, as in i got an A regardless of the curve, my A was just curved even higher so yes, ace an exam. again every answer is van halen tomorrow

Lawrence Christopher Segrue- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toP4UtQZiw8 this should help

ah that was fun

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Smile Smile Smile and This Day Aria are the best.
I like your taste in pony music.

But that avatar........... (no)

and once again, this thread has derailed from tangible thought into ponies
To be fair, you need a different method of trying to change the topic. I've noticed that 90% of the time when you post in here, you come in and say something wildly off-subject in the middle of an ongoing topic (whether it's ponies or not), and it's usually something people don't care much about.... like serious Brawl talk in a social thread, lol.

Pony talk gonna happen. Just wait for it to finish.... it always does.

SB is the reason we can't have nice things in this thread.
I usually blame it on TG, but I think you might be right. :glare:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Definitely thought it was a censored f****t (only 6-letter curse I could think of), so maybe you should think about changing that lmao.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
SB is my best greatest awesome favourite Pika-brony person I know, how dare you imply that he'd prevent us from having nice things.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It was my birthday yesterday and where was my thread title? :mad:

Just kidding. I haven't even been here in a while. Forgot this thread was fun

Random topics I noticed while skimming:

Hemingway is the best

Doll dragged me along to see The Avengers, along with the legendary Defsithe. It was a helluva lot better than I thought it was going to be. I'd give it a solid 5/10.

Doll would be the cyutest Pika if she didn't main Marth. Leaf wins

Giggle at the Ghostie is still the best pony song

FZ, your smile is beautiful, but what did you do to your name?! :x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I only know people's birthdays if it's on FB or someone mentions it. :urg: But happy belated, Rei!

Top Bottom