• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943

Prime ain't cute, just look at how grumpy and unadorable he always looks. SB is the only real candidate. And Doll too, I guess.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm sad I wasn't in those pictures @_@ Although I looked like **** at Apex since my lips were super chapped.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I remember that Apex picture. I wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep, but Kaylo hunted me down and dragged me there.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm the person in the red sweatshirt to the right. I'll try making it to WHOBO, but no promises cuz I'm poor.

Roller

Smash Legend
LMAO. Hardest callout. Didn't even acknowledge your existence.

Also, it's been shown in numerous studies that people consider pics of people not smiling to be more attractive than ones where they are.

Roller

Smash Legend
The facial hair also plays a role. Without it he is the most adorable man alive.

With it, he actually looks older than a pre-teen. So. It's a trade-off for him.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't know how to smile.
|
|
|
|
v

K Prime smiles when he chain grabs little kids who don't know how to play Brawl.

:phone:
The biggest smile ever, with the most hilarious laugh.
Also funny conversing with Drunk Prime before he upchucks everything he drank.

We didnt take a pika pic at Genesis. We were too busy talking about how to look good.
I look better when I don't smile.
You and me both.
Alot of people don't look good when smiling.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Only when fun and/or drunk we smilin'. But if it's a picture for the sake of a picture, pretty down beat to get that grin up. Considering my relatives are the typical get-a-picture-of-the-family-any-new-place-we-go and cousins who are into professional photography, I have to force that smile, get that picture, and get out.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i prob wont see avengers since i really dont like marvel or dc lol

also, smiling is much more unattractive on most people. its sad since i have amazing teeth since i use whitening strips and had braces, but i hate my smile

is much better than this

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think I look a lot better when I smile. =X But my neutral face is pretty frowny.... people always think I'm mad. :urg:

Scatz

Smash Champion
I think I look a lot better when I smile. =X But my neutral face is pretty frowny.... people always think I'm mad. :urg:
Better than mines. Most people think I always have a derp expression when I smile or "mildly" smile.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't care what people think I look like when I smile legit. Not like, picture smiles, because they all look forced and ****ty. One of the reasons I don't LIKE taking those types of pictures or just do stupid poses when I actually do take them.

Top Bottom