• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yeah, a lot of people have been saying that the Hulk stole the show, but for me it was all Tony Stark.

Robin Scherbatsky was good too.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Well its a trend of Espy hating everything the majority of the population enjoys while liking everything the majority of the population hates.

Reminds me of Stealth, though Stealth just hates everything.
But he doesn't hate cookies.

Also, when Prime and Verm gonna continue their series? I wanna have something to watch during these crucial times.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
gonna have some replays of my pika up by the end of this week. albeit i keep saying things about snake and marth im finding that the more i play the more i realize my pika is still far better in every way so im going to be working on my pika more as of now (but knowing how I am ill be alting ****ing falcon tomorrow or something) please let me know what i should work on when I get em up

also, im attempting to beat dead space 2 on hardcore mode starting over summer. if you don't know what it is, basically the game has enemies on the 2nd highest damage output, ammo and health is very scarce, and you only get 3 saves throughout the game, and when you die you go back to your last save. doing some prep work with the hardest difficulty atm, but by summer i plan to stream my run of it on hardcore so come check it out when i stream if you are interested!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well its a trend of Espy hating everything the majority of the population enjoys while liking everything the majority of the population hates.

Reminds me of Stealth, though Stealth just hates everything.
That's not true.
I hate unliked things too. :applejack:

Roller

Smash Legend
:( I was just defending Roller...

**** you guys you stupid **** **** ******* *** ****** **** ******
<3
Shut the ** up
hater.
Did you see the super secret ending after the credits? It made the whole movie for me.
Just so everyone realizes this and doesn't miss it. THERE ARE 2 EXTRA SCENES following the movie. One in the middle of the credits, and one after. Stay in your seat.

Also, I've seen the movie twice so far. Looking to go again sometime this week. ****'s amazing.

Cassio

Smash Master
Finally saw it last night. The movie was sold out the three times I went to see it. We finally decided to buy the next showing by the third time and had to wait 2 hours, lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A nickname of sorts the /vp/ IRC gave keiji.
Not sure why I didn't remember, guess it's what happens when I stay away from the IRC for months.

And to think I went there so much back in October...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Avengers was good, but it wasn't ZOMG amazing. Hulk was manly as ****, though. Kinda mad I don't play him in Marvel.

f.M has INFINITE SUPER ARMOR

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
What wild, kinky barnhouse sex are you having to not find the Avengers amazing?

Do you get shot out of a cannon to get to work each day?

People who didn't thoroughly enjoy the **** out of Avengers are either boring or don't like movies.

Long time no see Pikas. :O

Top Bottom