• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Anther's birthday is worth at least 12 times as much as lesser people's birthdays which are only worth a day or two.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
INTERNET IS BACK. :mad: Mad I missed most of such a good chat night. It was like '09 (well, minus a few people) all over again. ;___;

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's okay klo, as long you were there for Prime's voice. He even asked for you, "Where did klo go?" And then we all :('d. Will be continued with Super Mario RPG part 2 (ended at 1st star piece).

PZ

Smash Lord
ah man I wanted to come in and look but I forgot the chat link and I went to sleep early for school BUT TTHERE WASNT SCHOOL TODAY SO I LIKE DID NOTHING FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE DAY:<

Roller

Smash Legend
o. Also. So. I was doing that running thing today? And. I was running on the tennis courts by my house. Because all white people have tennis courts within 200 yards of their house, by law. Anywho. There was this bunny chillin' in the middle of the courts when I got there.

So. I started running around the edge of the courts, trying not to scare it. And. It didn't do much for the first 2 minutes or so. Then, every time I passed it, it started to run in a circle, mimicking me. Now. I found this incredibly amusing. And the bunny was quite clearly awesome. So. After I finished running...

I trained it.

And I recorded it.

I will accept my title of Pokemon Master now.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
... or it belongs to someone and got lost(considering it had to be accustomed to humans already to not run away) ...
Yeah; it also looks kinda big to be a wild bunny. Nonetheless, getting a bunny to run in circles is pretty rad, lolz.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
question. was watching esam play mekos and every time esam would ff fair on his shield mekos would roll away instead of grabbing oos. i thought there was a lot of cooldown on ff fair and if it hit shield it was almost guranteed to get punished, is it just because lucas cant grab fast enough or can pika really pull out his shield/spot dodge that soon because i thought it had a bit of cooldown.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
15 frame landing lag... The fastest landing lag Pikachu has... I'd die for that on Ike's aerials... (minus nair)

Lucas has a slow grab too.. And i dunno what the advantage is but its probably like -10 to -12 if Lucas can't shield grab it.

Also, Kprime needs to invite me to play LoL more >:[ he only did it once so far.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
o. Also. So. I was doing that running thing today? And. I was running on the tennis courts by my house. Because all white people have tennis courts within 200 yards of their house, by law. Anywho. There was this bunny chillin' in the middle of the courts when I got there.

So. I started running around the edge of the courts, trying not to scare it. And. It didn't do much for the first 2 minutes or so. Then, every time I passed it, it started to run in a circle, mimicking me. Now. I found this incredibly amusing. And the bunny was quite clearly awesome. So. After I finished running...

I trained it.

And I recorded it.

I will accept my title of Pokemon Master now.
Ha! You?! A Pokemon Master?! The circling is actually normal mating behavior, but It looks to me that that rabbit has a disease. See the way the rabbit is leaning to one side and has its head tilted? Those are actually signs of head tilt which is pretty common in rabbits. Some other symptoms include circling and lost of balance which you can clearly see in the video. You still have a lot to learn before you can become a Pokemon Master!

Smell ya later!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Waking up to Prime's post just made my day.

Now if only I could understand why Zelda is so goddamn high over there.... they must be keeping secrets or something.
Zelda isn't on their tier list, and neither is Sheik. They ONLY have Sheilda, and the reason Sheilda is so high is probably because of Cross (who only uses Sheik, lol)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I must've seen an old one then, because she was definitely on the list last I saw. Somewhere around low-mid I think (C tier or high D tier iirc).

Top Bottom