• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hate to say I don't think I'm a lightweight. From what Espy drank tonight, it wasn't until the 16th shot that I started being drunk with mini-typos.
Slush, the only reason you started to make typos 16 shots after is because we didn't let the drinks settle and do their work. You and I both know that we just constantly drink until we can't even reasonably sit down straight, and we do it 4 at a time. That's a significant number as it stacks up.

Saying that it takes 16 shots to affect you under those circumstances is inaccurate because of that. It's no different than shoveling food down your gullet. Your body takes some time before it tells you, "hey, I'm full, stop eating". That's a period where people can still eat without being aware that they're already full.

Same thing here. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
sure thing m8
Slush, the only reason you started to make typos 16 shots after is because we didn't let the drinks settle and do their work. You and I both know that we just constantly drink until we can't even reasonably sit down straight, and we do it 4 at a time. That's a significant number as it stacks up. :applejack:

Roller

Smash Legend
Thanks for the advice/tips, Smalls/KayLo!

I'll keep it slow 'til my body gets more accustomed to it. I have been running along the side of the street in my development, but I'll look into better places. Would a tennis court be better? Or is that not much of a difference?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If it's a grass court, that's perfect. Even if it's not, a lot of hard courts use that rubbery material I mentioned before, which is still better than street or sidewalk.

@Phoenix: :glare:

........I support braces too. My top teeth look nice, but I have a massive overbite, and my bottom teeth are super crowded. =\

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, it's never too late to get braces. My sister dealt with braces for most of her twenties. She just recently got them removed, and she's just a few stone throws away from 30 years old. :applejack:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oooh by all means, get em whenever ya like~
17 still havn't got mine. I would have got them a year ago, but my friends and even my family talked me outta it. My teeth are jagged, by they're jagged in a really cool looking way. It fits my style~ ;3 Honestly I don't care either way as long as they're nice n white. I couldn't imagine myself with straight teeth to be honest.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't really want braces, but I'm scared of ending up with teeth like my grandmother..... her top teeth ended up protruding out of her mouth by the time she got older. :urg:

Definitely going for Invisalign tho, **** metal braces.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Had braces. Got to retainer status, but they broke and we never got another pair. Always hated putting them back on after I missed like one day.

Roller

Smash Legend
I wore braces. Supposed to still wear retainers, but haven't in years. Orthodontist says no teeth have moved back tho. So w/e.

Also. Getting them after like 16 sounds suckish. Making out with them would be... Less than ideal.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My teeth are perfect. It even looked like i needed braces as a child, but my teeth straighten up on their own. I even still have my wisdom teeth.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Mindgames>skill.
Then goes down with the ship.
I'm pretty sure Ernest Hemingway said it before the guy from Titanic. Wisc, can we plz get a confirmation?
-
And I don't know/remember what type of braces she had. I just know she had metal in her mouth and I wasn't bothered by that. But then again, that was one of my first times getting freaky with someone so that may be why I didn't perceive it as bad/uncomfortable.

EDIT: What are autonomous braces and how are they different from wired braces?

Top Bottom