• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I prefer the age of hundreds, but not immortal.
Where the young'ns pray "any moment now"
but refuse to give in.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread's more like those RE4/5 zambambos. Kept alive by the parasites crawling under its skin. And the parasites sometimes come out of the thread to spook the outsiders. The parasites also dislike the light.

We're the parasites in this analogy btw.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
This thread's more like those RE4/5 zambambos. Kept alive by the parasites crawling under its skin. And the parasites sometimes come out of the thread to spook the outsiders. The parasites also dislike the light.

We're the parasites in this analogy btw.
Good analogy

I too enjoy Pikachu in Super Smash Bros Brawl

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I remember those bright, beautiful days of when neutral air was a kill move.
Hmm, you DID manage to reply all those years later. Pikachu in Brawl was kinda too good for there own good. Then again, I'm not really invested into Brawl all that much anymore, so I can only be nostalgic of the past back when I was a Pokemon main. What Pokemon you ask? Hell, all of 'em! Was I good at any? NO! (Debatable for Ivysaur, who was my favorite character of that game alongside Meta Knight. And that was before I knew he was broken ;P)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It has been redfeatherraven redfeatherraven 's birthday for years.
Which is nonsense! It should have been my birthday for all of these years! It's bad enough that friggen' Beros had the audacity to be born 358 days before me, thus dooming me to never have to title to myself for more than a week at a time.

Oh well, at least I can take solace in the fact that I was the first person to suss out Red's personal info/FB thanks to my Detective Pikachu skills.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Which is nonsense! It should have been my birthday for all of these years! It's bad enough that friggen' Beros had the audacity to be born 358 days before me, thus dooming me to never have to title to myself for more than a week at a time.

Oh well, at least I can take solace in the fact that I was the first person to suss out Red's personal info/FB thanks to my Detective Pikachu skills.
Holy **** I thought you escaped this place years ago.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos

I may have been summoned 358 days before the date, but 13 days of the day, but I definitely took my time to react to the notification alert.

At least were the days of the PikaXat.

Top Bottom