• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
I love how ESAM said that pika is doing more than so n so characters...but oddly enough it is true though snake seriously?

What happened to leaf? O pony por-
Ah yes ponys

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That is an adorable avatar, Prime.

Snake does better overall than Pikachu because there is me/z/prime as opposed to ally/razer/havok/fatal/bizkit. 5v2 is pretty bad...

Cassio

Smash Master
Leaf Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

Just woke up from a nap after a tournament I did pretty terrible at :bee:. Didnt win any sets in pools (though everyone moved on anyways) and lost to Havok and Hall in bracket only beating some MK. Havok was kinda ok but Hall destroyed me, haha. I guess I wasnt really feeling it this tournament though, especially since pools turned into my warm-up after driving for 5 hours + other johns. It doesnt really bother me too much though since I for sure know I can do better, my main goal was to get a carpool down to SD since theyre always driving to events in LA, plus the tournament was amazingly fun. And it was great seeing you again Auto! Wish you couldve stayed longer.

Also San Diego has some of the best hospitality in the world, especially Hall hes an amazing guy and bought my entire carpool food in addition to housing us and helping to host the tournament.

Cassio

Smash Master
Snake, iirc hes one of the original socal snakes and has been off and on the PR mostly dependant on his activity. I feel like Havok played more of a campy cat and mouse type game where Hall just sorta didnt care as much about getting grabbed, and his use of explosives were amazing. I did sorta get revenge on him in crews though :).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
About to calls Leaf all kinds of immature stuff again, but I'm too passively-contently exhausted with traveling and partying. Then again, he had the whole thing planned for years. Kind of want to say, about damn time you put your plan in motion, Leaf, but how about that plan to move over here?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
... And it was great seeing you again Auto! Wish you couldve stayed longer.
I wish I could've stayed longer too. Playing some matches would've been cool too too, lolz.

I'm not remotely pleased with my performance yesterday (I'm somewhat salty). But then again I went Lucario and if you don't count a couple of smashfests and a small tourney last week I haven't really been playing since Genesis. Besides, SoCal is pretty good overall and plays regularly blah blah blah. I feel like making a serious attempt at a comeback but
it's kinda late.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You said you were going to main lucario now. It isn't going to take a few hours to learn how to play him completely.

As for I, I pretty much improved and beat both Mink's Ganon and Wolf.
I won a money match for the first time, and I also improved on reading opponents.

Still doesn't mean **** compared to playing high tier characters though. So I ended up in 13th place.
Still people started getting hyped in doubles. I felt pretty good.

I'm still sticking to Kirby, but I should pocket :olimar: just so I wouldn't have to deal with Ice Climbers.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I've been using Lucario in one way of another for a while now. I just never really mentally dropped Pika since he's my favorite character.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So you fakely admitted that you're gonna stop using pika, in similarity to pros saying they quit smash when they actually aren't going to.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I like playing Pika and Luc about the same. Pika just requires a lot of constant play if you haven't reached a certain point in skill and proficiency with techs and **** like that to remain at least decent. Not completely dropping Pika completely when I do play but like... whatever. =P

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I know how ya feel man. I use to main both of em too. X-x Anytime I took like, even the shortest break from pikachu I started sucking with him.

I'm too simplistic to main both of em. But if ya can, totally go for it~ Pika's a godly secondary for Lucario. ;3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
SB won't ever have a place near my heart like you do, Kloz.
You will be blessed for your loyalty, ~auto. ;__;

Also, I don't know this Smasher personally, but Gunblade's house burned down. So Diem's gonna do a 24-hour Diablo 3 marathon stream on the 14th to raise money.... y'all should watch/donate/support. Here's the Facebook event with a link to more info: http://www.facebook.com/events/133496273448809/

I can't imagine how much it must suck to lose practically all your things. :urg:

Cassio

Smash Master
Auto I wouldnt worry about it. In the last year socal's become so strong from top to bottom its hard to do well unless youre well prepared, and Gauntlet had even more concentrated talent than E4's since it was mostly the regulars. SDs pretty active though so Im sure you could get back into it easily if you felt like it.
That Hall person sounds amazing!
Yes, although I also suck at dealing with explosives, lol.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Friend of mine just got a solo project of his going on. He does pop/guitar stuff and its pretty good.
Check out his music if you get any time, and im working to help him get his music out so yea if you like it mention it to any friends you have!

http://www.reverbnation.com/getupandgo

also, pika +1 finally we are number 8, sad for snake being 5 tho, since hes my alt, marth went down too so sad day as well. oli as top, dunno if i feel that.

Patches

Smash Master
You will be blessed for your loyalty, ~auto. ;__;

Also, I don't know this Smasher personally, but Gunblade's house burned down. So Diem's gonna do a 24-hour Diablo 3 marathon stream on the 14th to raise money.... y'all should watch/donate/support. Here's the Facebook event with a link to more info: http://www.facebook.com/events/133496273448809/

I can't imagine how much it must suck to lose practically all your things. :urg:
the same thing happened to my best friend when I was younger, and since he stayed with me, I can sorta feel for gunblade. :/ it's tough..

Mad respect to Diem though.

:phone:

Top Bottom