• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Gin Tama certainly counts, it's almost all dialogue and it takes forever to get through a chapter. By contrast, something like Bleach barely takes a minute to read.

And Happy Birthday Anther, I guess.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
H'Birtday Anther THRZSKIES~

I was about to put Antherskies or AntherSkies but then I read skies as the plural of sky instead of the pronunciation of "skees".

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It baaaarely counts. As in not really. :glare:
I've read through at least 700 Detective Conan chapters before I eventually stopped around the 750 mark. That alone is about 30 books worth of text, I think it should count as reading.

Happy Birthday, Anther.
ARE YOU IN THERE?!?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Happy birthday anther! =)

I know the Sega fans will like this place. (The camera is new so I didn't know about the dates should up and wrong at that when I uploaded the pictures to my computer.)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It's like Smash in some ways. It's a battle of 4 players and you can attack anyone of the other 3. However you can perform tag team combos and finishes on any of the players by having another player assisting you. It's pretty awesome. I got to play and it was intense. They also had a Persona 4 fighting game almost like MvC3. They also had a lot of Tekken and Gundam games.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy birthday anther! =)

I know the Sega fans will like this place. (The camera is new so I didn't know about the dates should up and wrong at that when I uploaded the pictures to my computer.)

[pics.]
That Sega building is awesome. :surprised: Can you read Japanese at all, or are you basically wandering around blind over there?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Only in Japan :|

here in the US we get crusing USA -_-
Actually, I played Mario kart GP in Disney world.

I was in some Mexican culture resort and spotted an arcade room.

As soon as I saw the game, I was like "omfg" and took a picture of it, then posted it to twitter.
After that, I played the game. It was glorious.

Roller

Smash Legend
I've seen Mario Kart GP in America. I forget where tho. Maybe I saw it at Disney too?

Also. Yes. I read.

As anyone who has been to a smashfest at my dorm could tell you, I'm quite the Shakespeare fan.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I've read through at least 700 Detective Conan chapters before I eventually stopped around the 750 mark. That alone is about 30 books worth of text, I think it should count as reading.
Yeah, trying to get caught up with Conan is crazy. Thankfully I took an art class in High School which allowed me to spend most of every class reading it.

Actually, I played Mario kart GP in Disney world.
The place I stayed at in Disney last summer also had Mario Kart GP. It was k.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
That Sega building is awesome. :surprised: Can you read Japanese at all, or are you basically wandering around blind over there?
I can understand a little bit but I'm still learning however. Since I don't know what anything is called I go by landmarks and the building shapes or signs they have posted. Plus if you're looking for something in specific you can ask a random Japanese civilian. If you say a keyword of something you're looking for they have no problem guiding you.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Happy birthday Thrz!

There used to be a MKA at an arcade close to where I live. It's fun but it's no MKDD or 7.

Roller

Smash Legend
Did you read Much ado About Nothing?
I have, actually. Though I personally think he is a better tragedy writer. Have you seen the film of it from the early 90s with Keanu Reaves as Don John?

Also. I am suddenly incredibly conflicted about what to do this weekend. On the one hand, I really want to see how I'd do at a stacked NJ tourney.

On the other, this bittie from home is pulling out all the stops to try n' convince me to go visit her at college in MA on a whim for her birthday. Promising alcohol, and some event called extravaganja... Which peaks my interest.

idk if she would be a sure thing tho.. Which is making this decision incredibly difficult.

what do????? :x

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I have, actually. Though I personally think he is a better tragedy writer. Have you seen the film of it from the early 90s with Keanu Reaves as Don John?
Not yet, I'm still finishing the book so I can answer questions on my English 3 assignment.
After I'm done with that, I'll see the movie.

Top Bottom