• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
whoa wait what
what's all these sidestories
THERE WAS ONLY KENSHIRO BACK IN MY DAYS
STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD
The Yuria side story is about stuff with Ken before the nuclear holocaust and her time in Southern Cross when she wasn't playing the Harp and withholding sex from Shin.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Toradora... I'm waiting for the manga :| gosh its even licensed. Volume 5 comes out in September though -_- taking so long

PZ

Smash Lord
Internet being mad gay right now so im probably gonna post here more...
R.I.P anime
R.I.P youtube
R.I.P anything that requires extensive download speed of internet (pics, videos, etc)

Also I tried resetting the router and it just made it worst...now I can't even play Monster hunter Tri without dcing at the VERY END of quest<.<

Anyway my internet says I have no internet access sorta well in the ip-6 but I got some in ip-4 so I can still like...visit sites.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Damn, Stealth going in.

Yeah, people like that are pretty much the people I hate breathing our air.

Roller

Smash Legend
So I've only been sleeping every other day for the past month or so now.

idk, it sounds bad. But. I have so much more time now?

Been reading a lot during nights. Like. A lot a lot.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wish i had time to read a book haha. Been so busy doing reaserch for a psych confrence im attending in SanFran this weekend, plus all the stuff I have to do for finals coming up here again.

also im making a vouch here and ill keep my word to it. I will be poweranked as a snake within the next year, and if im not I will give away one of my latias plushies to someone. Im hoping to not have to do that though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIbeu7DdXgE

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
you would be my first choice. I would say that id buy u a lapras plushie instead but that is null and void since at some point here i was hopiing to get you one anyways.

atm i have no car still, so like, if i dont get to GO to a tourney it wont matter since i cant get ranked if i cant play against good ppl lol. I can work on my reading and tech skill though, so that will be what ima do untill that day

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
you would be my first choice. I would say that id buy u a lapras plushie instead but that is null and void since at some point here i was hopiing to get you one anyways.

atm i have no car still, so like, if i dont get to GO to a tourney it wont matter since i cant get ranked if i cant play against good ppl lol. I can work on my reading and tech skill though, so that will be what ima do untill that day
You got this!<3333333

If I knew where to look, I'd get you something awesome D:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Top Bottom