• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I've seen enough of the mainstream and popular ones to go all gungho in broad statements about it :D also as much as I say I'm antisocial TECHNICALLY I'm actually SAD ie social anxiety disorder :X also I'm only outgoing for people I've known for awhile, if someone I don't know tries to talk to me I'm very shy and short with them :X

:phone:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It is better than One Piece, I'll give you that. But the main character's name is Gin, so the name really can't be translated.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea

My very average number shows that I'm not a nerd like the rest of you.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Recommendations for good non-kawaii, particularly violent manga?

I have a suspicion that Jungle is lying to me about kissxsis.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Oh my god you guys are jerks
I came to this social cause the ZSS social was about nothing but anime
And now you guys start up with anime on this one :(

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Seconding the recc for Gantz! Only saw a couple episodes, but it seemed legit if you're into that kind of stuff.

Lol @V, it was Stealth's fault. Which is funny because it started with him trolling anime over a show that isn't even anime. x.o

yay i can use < again, only kaylo would understand LOL
Teehee, those texts made me giggle. =X

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I used to write a lot of short stories in high school/early college (thought about being a writer), but then I decided to go into the sciences. & just haven't written since then -- still read a ton, though!

........Or what Bobby said. That sounds more exciting than the truth. x.x

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It happens, lol. I kinda had to ask because I ran into friend from HS over the summer who used to write a lot and picked it back up recently during those days. We came to the realization that the people who don't have the time to write or quit due to stuff are the ones who should write since they're most likely experiencing a lot of stuff on a daily basis.

Top Bottom