• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
See, I was contemplating that. I think the plan is to bring my hat in my bag. If he recognizes me, then I put it on. If he somehow doesn't... then Roller disappears and I go 100% WH0RESBANE.

I'll be entering as that regardless tho.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So Bobby. Replacement tourney for concentrate this weekend. K to the taro is hosting.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13305

Interested? Don't hit rsvp, btw. I want to walk in as a typical college student random who just found the flier.
This is perfect! I've been meaning to visit NJIT eventually anyway, what with me going there in the fall and everything. This is the perfect opportunity to finally check it out a bit. Also, Brawl.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm actually growing a beard now too. I keep copying you Roller @_@ Except I'm never gonna drink as much as you do.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Quick update on the interview thread.

It appears that there are no more questions being posted for ESAM so it's time to begin the selection process of our next interviewee. Tag, Phoenix, Emily, Volt and others are elegible. You can also submit your final questions for ESAM or something.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So Bobby. Replacement tourney for concentrate this weekend. K to the taro is hosting.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13305

Interested? Don't hit rsvp, btw. I want to walk in as a typical college student random who just found the flier.
No promises, but i'm looking into going to this. My best friend has an aparment at NJIT so i might consider it. Now to convince him to stay there this weekend..

Also i was first to grow a bear here :|

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm actually growing a beard now too. I keep copying you Roller @_@ Except I'm never gonna drink as much as you do.
L <3
No promises, but i'm looking into going to this. My best friend has an aparment at NJIT so i might consider it. Now to convince him to stay there this weekend..
Sweeet
Popping in here to say hi... ;o

aka. imma become a pikachu master
=o

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yaay, new 'chus always welcome. :bee:

& lmao @growing a bear. You really have been off your spelling game, Ussi.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, Ussi/Phoenix. Would either of you be interested in coming over on Friday sometime and just leaving for the tourney on Saturday from there? idk if you remember MXXD, Ussi (pika player, used to come to some of my smashfests) but he's interested in playing Friday. He can't hit up the tourney tho.

Also, my place is on the way to NJIT for both of you, and leaving for a tourney at 11 is more pleasant than like... 9am.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If i do manage to go, i'm probably going friday straight to NJIT by train and my friend is taking me back saturday.. Maybe.

Problem arrised that my mother got invited to a get together on saturday and wants me to go. So working on ot.

Top Bottom