• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Ha! You?! A Pokemon Master?! The circling is actually normal mating behavior, but It looks to me that that rabbit has a disease. See the way the rabbit is leaning to one side and has its head tilted? Those are actually signs of head tilt which is pretty common in rabbits. Some other symptoms include circling and lost of balance which you can clearly see in the video. You still have a lot to learn before you can become a Pokemon Master!

Smell ya later!

Psh, and what is a Pokemon trainer? A slave master? Please, you are only doing for personal gain and fame. I'm trying to sacrifice myself as a martyr for the prosperity of THE WORLD since there isn't much prosperity in anything in Sylvarant. I'm the Chosen, mother ****er, and you ain't got **** on me. You may got *****es, ferraris, and more popularity than anybody ever, but I have the love from my friends. One of those friends I particularly like has a Dwarf for a father (Author's note, assume early game before Sheena), and there are a lot of Dwarven vows. My favorite one is Dwarven Vow #7, "Justice and Love will always prevail." That **** is ****ing potent, you ain't got **** like love *****. You abuse your Pokemon, they don't love you, and you don't even have ****ing parents to love you. THe only ****ing person that gives half a **** about you is Professor Oak but he let you go out into the wilderness with no ****ing supervision. You were an annoyance to him with your pestering attitude, and he let you go out into the world as a ****ing orphan *** *****. I carry the hopes and dreams of all my people, you can't even carry a ****ing 50 pound bag of cement you puny *** *****.

Edit: Oh, and I have some badass wings any one of your fangirls would kill you to have. They aren't loyal to you, they just like your material possessions, and you're just overcompensating with all that **** because your **** is 2 inches, *****.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Doesn't Colette go mute for a decent amount of the game or am I thinking of another game? Never really played ToS outside of playing as the fourth player with my cousins for one day of exp grinding.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Doesn't Colette go mute for a decent amount of the game or am I thinking of another game? Never really played ToS outside of playing as the fourth player with my cousins for one day of exp grinding.
She does go mute.

PZ

Smash Lord
Shoutout to PZ for playing with me. You got a great falcon. :p
O thanks keep up the kirby you will get to higher levels with training.
Also sorry about the lag I forgot that most of the time when I play someone close like a state or two away it has unusual lag but it wasn't that bad so I am glad to have played you.
Other notes revolving to wifi I lag with most of GA except maybe MCPE and Avoid or commonly known now as Deceive. I never had a decent connection or without random lag pitch ins with anyone else from FL, GA, and SC but oddly enough AL has flawless connections with me lol.

Have no idea what collette is but ESAM you should take words from this.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Found this on best of Reddit this morning. Thought some of you might enjoy this, lolz.
When I was a Freshman in college, my large Hawaiian friend ball tapped me. Needless to say it hurt badly. I told him I was going to get him back when he least expected it, just to see him flinch if I got close. The next weekend we were drinking Bacardi 151 and I experimented to see if it would light on fire. It did. My freak reaction caused me to spill it onto my hand, setting it ablaze. I realized I only had moments before I felt the pain. I lept across the room and ball tapped him. My hand went out because all the fire and liquor shifted to his pants. He then proceeded to gorilla bongo open palm slap his genitals over and over again. tl;dr Whoever said revenge was a dish best served cold never had it flambé.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
well
gee
ok
Oh, I thought you were in the chat that night.

But I guess you were there a diff night. Whoooops~

Found this on best of Reddit this morning. Thought some of you might enjoy this, lolz.
That's pure evil. Wasting rum like that. :glare:

Also, just saw Avengers. It lived up to the hype.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Haven't eaten since yesterday cause lazy.

Next post decides what I eat from this small list.
Spaghetti
Tacos
Oven food in the form of Chicken nuggets fries and tater tots.

Go!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
:( I was just defending Roller...

**** you guys you stupid **** **** ******* *** ****** **** ******

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Top Bottom