• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol rei. i changed it because i was trying to help advertise my friend's band. no worries though, ill always be latias in your heart <3

also in response to the off topic non-sequitur i post: yes they are tangents, no pony talk will not just "go away." its like having someone with a drinking problem and thinking that one day they just wont be beating their wife and telling their kid that "mommy deserved it." my non-sequiturs are the childlike innocence in this abusive authoritarian family

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thats what the father would say, so we at least know who the abuser is now.

also, again, dead space hardcore run. i have a dazzle now so in the next week im gonna be streaming, im planning for next weekend so you guys should come watch me attempt it via stream.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I meant go away as in.... go back to another topic. Of course it'll come back.

But I mean look at all the times we've talked about anime or which superpower is best or Stealth's trolling or any other topic. They all come and go. Deal with it. =X

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I only know people's birthdays if it's on FB or someone mentions it. :urg: But happy belated, Rei!
It's okay, I had almost forgotten about it myself x) thank you though!<3

lol rei. i changed it because i was trying to help advertise my friend's band. no worries though, ill always be latias in your heart <3

<333

I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
that plushie is huge, ill try and get you some plushie before i come to TX so you better frigin come to SA so we can finally play some friendlies and talk about smooth jazz.

Also, yes ponies go away and come back, but they come up far too often. dealing with ponies coming back is like dealing with vintages abusive family paradigm where he beats mommy (who hasnt been determined yet) untill she says i love ponies, i ****ing love them so much and i want them forever and to never hate them ever again. and then the father is like THATS RIGHT YOU STUPID ****. YOU LIKE PONIES OR ELSE ILL TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH IT AND HIT YOU UNTIL YOU ****ING LOVE PONIES.

then mommy cries, and dies inside, only repressing the hatred for ponies she has inside and how much she wishes she could leave but always comes back because she dosent know how to leave since there are some parts about the family she likes but just cant find the strength to leave.

Then the father hits her with his words again.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Definitely thought it was a censored f****t (only 6-letter curse I could think of), so maybe you should think about changing that lmao.
My custom title was going to be Loco Banned (3 Puntos) which is a bit of a cholo play on the 6 point superban.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
My, my, only 5 bucks?!
Where the hells the 5 dollar floatzel plush? Thats a much better deal then what I got. A few years ago I bought a 40 dollar floatzel plush on ebay, and it didn't even have its floaty. Not even cuddly. Its hard as a rock. ;~;

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
when you said mako klo alls i could think about was ff7

yay mako poison.

someone get stealth in here asap

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Doll, we tried to find you for the group Pika pic, but you went ninja when we started gathering people. :c
hmph, I'm so sad I went MIA :c

Thank you for thinking about me/Looking for me :3

OMG if you're going to buy that plush, it better be for me, please i want it don't take it from me :c
-Rei

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Mako is the best character.
But Bolin is so dreamy.

FZ, the San Antonian tourny you're coming down for will be sometime in June, since it's going to be one for my birthday :D
Forgot to say, I am Tofer.

:phone:
now it all make sense, of course you are the abusive father.
and ok sounds good, just let me know what day so i can get my plane ticket asap

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Doll, we tried to find you for the group Pika pic, but you went ninja when we started gathering people. :c
You guys didn't really try that hard to gather people though, you even gave up on finding K Prime just because he was lost in a sea of people watching some hype match. I had to hang back to let him know that we were taking the picture, which was awkward considering it was probably the first time we "talked" all weekend.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. Can anyone explain how after eating over 20 wings, and having 6 "tall" beers (Yuengling, not some low calorie beer) while watching the game last night, I managed to lose half a pound over the course of the day? Which is ~8 pounds less than I weighed 3 weeks ago?

Because this **** is boggling my mind.

I think I may have the metabolism of a Greek God.

...Which would explain how I got away with eating ****-tons at Wendy's virtually every single night as a "late-night snack" this past semester.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like your taste in pony music.

But that avatar........... (no)
Whats wrong with Neku :<

EDIT: Also, on the topic of Poke Plushies, I really wanna find a Whimsicott plushy. Most adorable little creature ever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You guys didn't really try that hard to gather people though, you even gave up on finding K Prime just because he was lost in a sea of people watching some hype match. I had to hang back to let him know that we were taking the picture, which was awkward considering it was probably the first time we "talked" all weekend.
Man, we spent at least 10-15 minutes trying to get people together before we actually took the picture. And trying to keep the main group from dispersing while people went off to search.... the longer you wait, the more people start to wander off.

Also, telling someone you're not gonna wait for them is a good way of getting them to hurry up. :p

EDIT: @Zgashi: Now you KNOW that's not the one I was talking about. x.o

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Top Bottom