• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Somebody say INPO? Let's make this quick so I make my flight.

Red, where've you been??
Working, m'dear. More specifically, working in New Hampshire.

I seen a Linoone plush before
You've given me hope, Geo. :D

Linoone plush?!
Do want. :applejack:
I know, right?

Linoone doesnt sound like a plush. It sounds more like a very warm scarf on a winter day or a very delightful buddy on a warm night with green tea.
Both of those sound fantastic.

I'm pretty sure I left something out of that post. Like all the parts that deflate my fantasy.

Omg. I want this Mareep.

D'awwww. I almost do too.

this is my hydreigon scarf btw
Dude. Nice. :D

That is a ****ton of Eevees.

I approve. Well done.

please notice how glaceon is always the one with a pissed off/annoyed look on its face. :bee:
Y'know, now that you mention it...that's true.

I think Flareon has no moves.
Slush, I'd like the last couple seconds of my life back.

We cool, though.

Just found a ride to Collision III this weekend. Should be pretty stacked. I admittedly haven't been practicing enough, but I'm gonna cram tonight.

Wish me luck~

I'll need it. =x
Nah you won't.

Go kick some ***, bro.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You have to learn from your losses. If you lose and you don't give thought to what caused you to lose then you can't fix the problem which keeps you from advancing and improving.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You have to learn from your losses. If you lose and you don't give thought to what caused you to lose then you can't fix the problem which keeps you from advancing and improving.
Yup yup.

Just being salty rather than knowing what's up is not gonna help ya. It's better if you do both.

Cassio

Smash Master
Dont worry FZ I trolled brohoof with smash talk for you last night.

Also Prime you left just when everyone started watching the movie you posted (:c) and right before I got banned (:bee:)

Vee's the only one smilin :3

Cassio

Smash Master
I always get banned, but I suppose its for being a bit mischievous ;;. I think ultimately it was for #turkey 'ing.

And I was exhausted and fell asleep before the movie ended, else I wouldve come back with a #screamman

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm liking it. I'm not really into the battles since its not exactly like free battling but it does a much better job than say dragon age at this battle system. The aggro system is working well though, its well done.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
should watch together another movie soon imo
WITH NO BRAWL SIDE TALK :mad:
I think Tag and I know what to suggest for a good "movie" (if you want to call it that, either way it's 90 minutes).

Top Bottom