• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You cold as ice, Glaceon.

On another subject, Mexican Mother's Day was on Thursday so I took my mom out for lunch on both days.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh my god ESAM.
You're gonna kill me with laughter.
It hurts to laugh right now.

Hate you so much.
lol.

:applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Looks like we're having a 3-day Strong Bad BDay Extravaganza, then it'll prob be Nordal's bday til June. =X

IIRC, there're a lot of June Pikas. Me, Stealth, and at least 2 more but I forget who.

Cassio

Smash Master
I treat every day like my birthday.

Also auto I know Im probably 4 months too late but is there any way to get a ticket to comic con?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I treat every day like my birthday.

Also auto I know Im probably 4 months too late but is there any way to get a ticket to comic con?
I can try to work something out. I'm a staff member so I get 5 comp passes but they're all reserved atm. I can try to get another one or something.

Cassio

Smash Master
I can try to work something out. I'm a staff member so I get 5 comp passes but they're all reserved atm. I can try to get another one or something.
Ah thanks I appreciate it! If you happen to get one lemme know, if not its no biggie.

Also congrats biggs

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Guys, don't forget that Diem is streaming all day to raise money for Gunblade: http://www.twitch.tv/dmbrandon

Please support!

Also, Tofer, welcome to the June Birthday Cool Club. Personally, I don't think I'm going to celebrate much this year..... just not feeling 25. Probably gonna do a small dinner with my closest friends or something.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Was spamming images of B/W2 in the pony xat this morning that I was finding from /vp/, A pokemon anime without Ash for once... a breath of fresh air~.\

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
mother of *** i got my first cavity. they said it was really small and i wont need to be given any type of anesthesia or numbing substance, but still, cavity bleh

Top Bottom