• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wanna tempt fate, so gonna upload that thingy on Youtube.
Not like I haven't seen it already from /vp/, more of showing everyone else before it gets taken down. Sounds fun already, getting my account banned on YT!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You do realize they have ways of auto-flagging the video as soon as you upload, right? ;; I don't get the point of what you just did tbh lol.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Rather deal with flagged videos than videos that are blocked through regions. I can't even watch a single Funimation YouTube video because they blocked Japan IP addresses. =/

I needed more stuff to watch for the boat coming up. -___-

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Stealth i just realized your avatar. Melia is my fav character to play :0 i just love nuking with electricity :> i even got the level 10 bolt book at level 38 LOL (drop in high entia tomb special mob) so i just make some electricity IV gems and do 70% more electric damage with max level bolt at like level 50 (took some time to get ap) doing 21k damage in ether burst mode + 3 bolts stocked up at level 60

Also, why is Riki so amazing?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
nice, that auto fz mind meld. not many ska fans around here so you were the only person i figured would know what skanking is lol

also heres what i did today lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Stealth i just realized your avatar. Melia is my fav character to play :0 i just love nuking with electricity :> i even got the level 10 bolt book at level 38 LOL (drop in high entia tomb special mob) so i just make some electricity IV gems and do 70% more electric damage with max level bolt at like level 50 (took some time to get ap) doing 21k damage in ether burst mode + 3 bolts stocked up at level 60

Also, why is Riki so amazing?
I was wondering when you would notice ;o and yes, riki and melia are definitely two of my fave chars :D

:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Scatz gets all the ladies
Lol, I wish I had the charisma to talk back to 'em.

Good stuff, Biggy! Already looking pro after only a month. :)
Lol thanks. I had a lot of mistakes in that video too. Figures I would mess up twice while recording before I just get one slightly better.

reminds me of skanking a tiny bit haha
Skanking? Explain plz.

Also, I'm gonna be learning to Shuffle with some of GA's Smash crew too. Gonna be a C-walking/Bboy/Shuffling monster soon. :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Your character magically became fun to me recently. So I'll be seeing where that leads me. My stay may be temporary...who knows? lol Either way I'll be chilling here, lurking and asking stuff in the meantime.

Top Bottom