• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
This is no laughing matter, I'm considering taking my own life so that I can at least die honorably. I have a wooden sword in my room just for such an occasion.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You could just blow up your house.

Unless its one of those mutant spiders from Earth Defense Force. Which in that case....well. It was nice talking to you.

:denzel:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't see the resemblance of C-walking to skanking. Maybe it's different in California.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It doesn't look like skanking but the C walk reminded Lawrence and I of skanking.
This is no laughing matter, I'm considering taking my own life so that I can at least die honorably. I have a wooden sword in my room just for such an occasion.
Sepukku is the only way to go anyways so I'd do it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Sorry to say, but skanking looks terribly bland to me. I could probably pick it up in about a minute. Also, it resembles more towards shuffling than C-walking to me.

Reizilla

Skanking isn't an art, really. Picking it up in about a minute is kind of the point, in my opinion.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Skanking looks awkward as hell. I reaaaally hope people only do that under the influence, because there's no other excuse. x.o

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
That's part of it. There's generally a ton of booze at ska shows. Still, it's part of the fun even if you're a non drinker.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
first off, yes its easy and its meant to be

second no its not done when drunk usually, its part of the ska style. its an akward style of dance that has its own "skank rinks", its not meant to be a dance to do in any setting but at a ska concert.

also, streetlight manifesto, ReelBigFish, the mighty mighty bosstones, catch 22, less than jake, the aquabats, and the specials. nuff said

ska is akward and so is its dance, get over it

Reizilla

In crowded room at a ska concert where everybody is doing it, I'd be in the very front letting the MC Bat Commander spit all over me.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol, in that instance maybe, but why do that when you could be skanking as well?

also, when listening to The Pit, its hard not to skank at a ska show

Reizilla

I like being close to my heroes. You never know when one of them could pass you a bloody towel after getting hit in the face by a keytaur.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That feeling when you just hit the biggest plot twist in the game you're playing and its 3am in the morning and you have to sleep.... Yea feeling it right now...

I even expected the plot twist since
****son was obviously acting the "pretend to be the good guy that conveniently knows everything for the hero". It was clear to me by the time he took us to the Satorl Marsh to reach prison island. Course the game also promted it by so many sterotypical camera angles... But meh, if it didn't have the build up from such scenes then i wouldn't have been hyped for the plot twist to happen.

ok sleep time then back to xenoblade.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy Birthday, Nordal! Your title, as promised. :bee:

& skanking is fun to laugh at, I'll give you that. =X The music's okay tho.... one of my dormmates used to blast ska all the time, so it grew on me.

Reizilla

I don't see how you can even skank to stuff like Streetlight... it's not the right kind of music at all :x

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm going to get incredibly and unbelievable ****ed up tonight to make up for the pain from today (midterm and research paper). May post results.

Top Bottom