• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you people forget that I HATE Olimar.

I was being sarcastic.

and yes Meno, you are right (regardless of whether you were being sarcastic or not)- this was a pretty long time ago.

I've gotten better at the matchup, I'm still not confident in it though.

z00ted

Monsters Arcade Edition: Tournament
1/22/11
10 Entrants

1vs1

1: UltimateRazer==:snake:
2: Trela==:lucario:
3: Illmatic==:peach:
4: Jerm==:toonlink:
5: Zori==:toonlink:
5: Xyro==:samus2:/:rob:
7: Sync==:metaknight:
7: Smoom==:popo:
9: Spark==:mario2:
9: Shadow==:diddy:

I did pretty well considering how stacked the tournament was.
I lost to Xyro early on (self destructed third match) but did pretty well in losers and even beat Jerm.
Trela is ridiculously hard - Lucario is so hard to outspace and actually hit when he is above 80-90%.

I'll practice though and beat him.

Stream for the tournament:
http://www.justin.tv/monsters_arcade/b/278068526

I start around 1:09 and I even time out Jerm third round.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I wanna try to start going to the SA monthlies they have. I need to start getting comfortable with MUs.

z00ted

nvm i forgot where you live (even though it's right next to your name)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Haha, nice.

I honestly would try to though.

Only if I had the kind of money to go there monthly. Most likely I'd need that free housing.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
25th outta 140 at winter games fest.

1/22/2011 - 1/23/2011

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9972 <--- results inside

only sets i lost were to DSF in pools, FOW (ness that got 3rd, freddie da killa too good lmao), and Irow (ranked norcal DDD/MK that did like 70 nados round 3, pretty close set haha).

i'll fill in more details later but for now first day of school.

oh and my MK gave praxis' fox the **** in tournament (pools haha)!

i got better for sure and i have hella ideas right now so i'm about to get beast. i know i could've kept going if i was just on it the whole time i played irow (especially round 1 gah) but i learned some **** about how i can consistently play well even if i'm not feeling into it and just about how to play brawl in general.

i'm heeella optimistic for pound. :D

oh and my teams name in the results was "We're Going to Pound!" or sumtin. idk i forgot.

kk moar details later.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Yeah our pool was gay. Raz, DSF, and then Bigfoot beat DSF, and I haven't played since Apex so I'm just bad. Didn't go in expecting to do well, but I hoped to do better than I did. Good stuff to Raz :) imma gonna ditto you next time though ;)

Side note, I annoyed FOW in to MMing me to shut me up in front of a crowd, then ***** him (JV 2 stocks FTW) and made him rage quit and he wouldn't pay me, it was fantastic. Peach >>> Ness.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
edrees didn't know about the 7 neutrals. **** would've been different if he knew about the stage striking so he cud gay people lol.

and **** ness.

as soon as i lost to fow i had to play vicegrip. i won but still that was pretty funny.

z00ted

ness is actually really really good against higher tiers characters

he gets destroyed by peach though, rofl

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ness is so-so. Kinda free if you don't let him control the pace of the game or get easy grabs though.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
well i basically lost to the ness that after beating me beat tyrant, havok, and richbrown so it's alright i guess haha.

but idk i think peach beats ness by a little but he's nowhere near free. he's stressful to fight lol.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
9th outta 32 at a tourney yesturday. i got work so i'll post more **** when the results are uploaded.

1-2 vs vato. 1st game i 2 stocked his *** w/ like 30 percent on sv but then like, RC...so I went MK but i lost that one but managed to take him to last stock. round 3 on bf was last hit w/ like 10 sec left. i was at like 180 and him at 90ish so he finally went to plank. i almost got him w/ a bair to stagespike but uair caught me and killed me. if only it clashed i would've won xD

but yeah i'll go into more detail about what i learned about cp'ing mk and fighting him and using peach on RC coz i came up w/ some weird frametraps later on that day that would've helped.

1-2 vs bardull

it was a little dumb coz we're in the same crew but it was kinda deep-ish in bracket though. 1st game on fd vs his mk was even til he took my 2nd stock and i actually had bad di for once that tourney w/ a surprise aerial shuttle loop. then in my invul or whenever i tried to aggress him but i ended up suiciding w/ fair offstage. 2nd game same stage same characters was nearly a 2 stock.

then he went marth on sv and 2 stocked me xD i hate that platform when i get caught on it offstage, he got me w/ the tipper bair at like 90 and killed me while he only had 20.

it's all good though i'm pretty optimistic for pound coz I clearly know my weaknesses so it's coo.

and i'm pretty glad that my DI is hella beast haha.

Nicole

Smash Champion
^you cp'd battlefield against MK, good choice! i hope it worked out well for you (seems like it did, it was a pretty close match from what you say). i think its one of our best choices though no one seems to believe me...

nice placing btw

Nicole

Smash Champion
^i know what you mean...i cant keep up the charade of not having my old avatar for much longer. plus no one knows who i am now lol

z00ted

I'll never know? lol..Mr. Doom and I sported the Snivy Avatars awhile ago for a lil bit but I wanted the Avatar that I am using now.
this is true.

and Metatian - Ensis HATES me now.

Good **** Raz, please beat Vato next time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Original is best. Imitators can never amount to the original. Why? Check my sig and you'll get the answer.

Top Bottom