• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You post these fantasies as though I don't come on the Peach tournament results and I won't see them. Also, as though I would play more than one Peach ditto... ;)

THIS IS NICOLE

god kats
Oh pshhh I wanted you to see what I said. ;)

And whoops yeah I confused you with Rowan on the ditto thing. It was me and Rowan who each took a couple of games in that. Me and you could only manage to stomach one ditto. xD

@ Illmatizzle- Bring it on yo! I'm gonna run circles around that new gen Green Peach (Niko and I used that color in 08 lol). :cool:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I main smoom

and i cant wait to show you guys some NASTY doubles vids Esca and I got.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
you guys going static?

I've kinda wanted to do doubles, but I do not want to do it unless I have a good static partner like Kyon does with GDX, or hiROI and D-Torr

:rosalina:

z00ted

yeah we will probably go static. we caught like everyone off guard and impressed like almost everyone.

metaknight and peach can apply SOOO much pressure

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
you guys going static?

I've kinda wanted to do doubles, but I do not want to do it unless I have a good static partner like Kyon does with GDX, or hiROI and D-Torr

:rosalina:

I need a good teammate...I might team with Chaz...other than that I wont do teams unless i train with a legit teammate. I hate teammate hunting

Nicole

Smash Champion
ya i saw them xyless.

me and kb are as good as shugo :dazwa:

COOL RESULTS HAPPEN WITH NO LGL looooooooooooooooool

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Me an PK's results are up for this weekend.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11952775#post11952775

5th and 9th out of 23 :: Zournament Pt. 2 :: Colorado Springs, CO :: 1/8/11

I really didn't think I played well this time. I'll blame rustiness (first tournament in five months). Regardless, this tournament was stacked. The FULL PR showed up, which NEVER happens - so I took the opportunity to MM anyone I wasn't meeting in tournament in training for Pound.

...did not go incredibly successful. But my results:

DTL (TL, MK): Won first match against his Toon Link! Legit. Lost against MK on Rainbow Cruise. Then ***** with Smashballs on BF.

2-1

+$5

Dave (G&W): Tournament set, I lost against his G&W, but I took the game on my CP, BF. Ugh, the set did not end satisfyingly - I airdodged from mid-height into a charging usmash. Not even landing.

1-2

Timotee (DDD): Tournament set, all I remember is usmashing two inhale attempts, and him TRICKING me into rolling into utilt. I MIGHT have gotten a game off here, we started on BF, and then we had a match on FD? Did I REALLY CP that? Did I QUIT the set? :O

0/1-2

Fishbait: Forgot to challenge.

BEES (Rob): I believe this was a clean sweep. Rob is ugh.

0-2

-$5

Level Zero (MK): METAKNIGGGHHTTTTT. I was doing okay up until I was near the ledge, then I was gimped up the ***.

0-2

-Bragging Rights

Meno: Get *****.

Chunky (Lucas): Lucas has a bunch of crazy tricks, but it did not work.

2-0

+$2

Underload (Snake): I know me my snack.

2-0

+$1

Steam (Lucario, MK): wtf steam got good (he beat DTL and got a game on Dave). Lost to Lucario on his stages, but beat his MK on BF. I have zero understanding of Lucario.

1-2

-$1

Overall, I made $2! Omg yay! My performance could have been better though. Not to say I should have won anything I lost, but more that my hands weren't fast this tournament. I wasn't in my "mode". I need to get back into practicing every day, even by myself. MORE TRAINING TO COME.

Shoutout to Peachkid: the best doubles Peach.

Esca

Smash Champion
Congrats to everyone this Saturday whether you placed well or not. Practice is practice, now we know what we may have to deal with at larger events, sadly.

I had Esca (Pit) in Grand Finals Mid Tier Singles... no ledge grab limit. I barely pulled it off game 5.
No you didn't... there was mid tier teams at HOBO and we were partners. Why would you say we had to play each other?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295151

z00ted

Lol dude, I was referring to SiiS4 where there was no ledge grab limit, I was trying to say I understand their pain with Ledge Grab Limits (because Metaknights were timing them out) from Mid Tier Singles at 29 (where you were timing me out).

Trust me I wouldn't bash you in any way.

Esca da bess.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Shoutout to Peachkid: the best doubles Peach.
Ohai, thats me.

Yeah basically what meno posted about our placements and stuff.

MATCHES I CAN TELL THEMS

I lost to Bees and Dave. Bees 0-2'd me. I made some pretty nice comebacks but in the end just wasn't enough :\ and Dave beat me 2-1. Almost had the last match. Just need to stay focused and just play smart.

Oh and Doubles was amazingsause. Peach+Wario (Vlad+Udyr)=Da bess. We did lose one set but in the end we pulled enough wins to make it to first which is great.

Shoutout to Meno: Best Peach w/smashballs and the best at Super Monkey Ball 2

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Arizona Smash House Presents:
"New Smash Resolutions"
1/8/11
2nd out of 10 - Teams
4th out of 17 - Singles
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295311

I was satisfied with my performance in doubles. Meta Knight is a great teammate for Peach and I also had good team chemistry with Jar'd (aka Dawei).

In singles, I wasn't as satisfied with my performance. I blame it partly on how the tournament was ran and I hope they learn from their mistakes. In the middle of pools for singles, a bunch of smashers decided to go to Waffle House and they were gone for two hours. I was pretty annoyed because we could have started the bracket sooner and finished more matches.

I lost to Duff0, he is ranked right above me. He plays Marth and Fox, but he went Marth against me. I give him credit for playing very well. His spacing was spot on and I wasn't prepared for the massacre that would ensue. I got 2-0'd. Next time it will be a lot closer. He went on to beat KiraFlax in winner's bracket (but he lost the rematch in loser's finals).

I had to face KiraFlax in loser's semifinals. We played a best of 5 and I lost 1-3. I got two stocked the first match, but then the following matches were a lot closer. I feel good about my performance since I was able to go last stock, high percent the rest of the set.

Unfortunately I didn't get any recordings with Duff0 or KiraFlax. I have a few other replays that were saved and hopefully they will get uploaded. I will be training more seriously for the next tournament.

Hopefully next tournament there won't be a national tragedy that happened in my home town. :(

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Ohai, thats me.

Yeah basically what meno posted about our placements and stuff.

MATCHES I CAN TELL THEMS

I lost to Bees and Dave. Bees 0-2'd me. I made some pretty nice comebacks but in the end just wasn't enough :\ and Dave beat me 2-1. Almost had the last match. Just need to stay focused and just play smart.

Oh and Doubles was amazingsause. Peach+Wario (Vlad+Udyr)=Da bess. We did lose one set but in the end we pulled enough wins to make it to first which is great.

Shoutout to Meno: Best Peach w/smashballs and the best at Super Monkey Ball 2

Lemmy know who's going to WHOBO! If I don't team with Will, I'll team with a Peach as DK, or double Peach.

Arizona Smash House Presents:
"New Smash Resolutions"
1/8/11
2nd out of 10 - Teams
4th out of 17 - Singles
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295311

I was satisfied with my performance in doubles. Meta Knight is a great teammate for Peach and I also had good team chemistry with Jar'd (aka Dawei).

In singles, I wasn't as satisfied with my performance. I blame it partly on how the tournament was ran and I hope they learn from their mistakes. In the middle of pools for singles, a bunch of smashers decided to go to Waffle House and they were gone for two hours. I was pretty annoyed because we could have started the bracket sooner and finished more matches.

I lost to Duff0, he is ranked right above me. He plays Marth and Fox, but he went Marth against me. I give him credit for playing very well. His spacing was spot on and I wasn't prepared for the massacre that would ensue. I got 2-0'd. Next time it will be a lot closer. He went on to beat KiraFlax in winner's bracket (but he lost the rematch in loser's finals).

I had to face KiraFlax in loser's semifinals. We played a best of 5 and I lost 1-3. I got two stocked the first match, but then the following matches were a lot closer. I feel good about my performance since I was able to go last stock, high percent the rest of the set.

Unfortunately I didn't get any recordings with Duff0 or KiraFlax. I have a few other replays that were saved and hopefully they will get uploaded. I will be training more seriously for the next tournament.

Hopefully next tournament there won't be a national tragedy that happened in my home town. :(
Strut your stuff, Kyle. You got thiss.

i was happy to finally see you back in tourney Kyle and doing your thing

:132:

10:132:'s

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740&page=594

i see fino beat me to the punch.

i got 3rd out of 30-ish, which isnt bad, but as usual i raged/choked/played bad on the match that counts. i should have gotten 2nd but i didnt because i'm a terrible player.

did completely ****ty in teams too, but i cant team with cook so that's what happened with that mess. i guess i should be happy about getting 3rd cause there were some good people there, but i'm not...

oh bby olimar is easy
olimar IS easy, i am bad and choke. i doubt that can happen to someone as over-confident as you but some people have no self esteem and thus are much more susceptible to choking/raging/playing ****ty. i'm not johning, but dont act like i suck for losing to olimar. i suck because i get flustered extremely easily and can therefore lose to ANY character.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740&page=594

i see fino beat me to the punch.

i got 3rd out of 30-ish, which isnt bad, but as usual i raged/choked/played bad on the match that counts. i should have gotten 2nd but i didnt because i'm a terrible player.

did completely ****ty in teams too, but i cant team with cook so that's what happened with that mess. i guess i should be happy about getting 3rd cause there were some good people there, but i'm not...

olimar IS easy, i am bad and choke. i doubt that can happen to someone as over-confident as you but some people have no self esteem and thus are much more susceptible to choking/raging/playing ****ty. i'm not johning, but dont act like i suck for losing to olimar. i suck because i get flustered extremely easily and can therefore lose to ANY character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgclRZQlhcw

Maybe you guys should rethink this whole "olimar is easy" opinion you have goin on.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
^
That's just terrible August 2010 Illmatic.

He's gotten at least an eighth less worse since then.

Top Bottom