• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol, honestly I wouldn't care if you were in a tussle with him or if you weren't.

glad you got whatever it was worked out though.

Don't you main Zelda? Didn't you team with Kyon?

lolquestions

Nicole

Smash Champion
Rowan didnt get out of pools, I heard he had a million MKs in his (I would have been happy to trade with him, lol) and KB did about as bad as I did though I'm not entirely sure what his numerical placing is.

I forgot to congratulate you on 5th Ill, sorry about that. Good job!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
lol, honestly I wouldn't care if you were in a tussle with him or if you weren't.

glad you got whatever it was worked out though.

Don't you main Zelda? Didn't you team with Kyon?

lolquestions
I mained zelda fooooorever go lol
Kyon and I used to team but then I got bored of brawl and somewhat frustrated with it. Probably cuz zelda is so bad lol
I just recently got back into brawl but now use Peach becuz I guess im used to her lol

z00ted

Rowan didnt get out of pools, I heard he had a million MKs in his (I would have been happy to trade with him, lol) and KB did about as bad as I did though I'm not entirely sure what his numerical placing is.

thanks! and aww that sucks, sounds like how we all did at Dallas.

I was aiming for 4th in Singles but I was happy with 5th. Sds versus Trela f'd me up, but I was really happy with my placement in both doubles events!

LanceStern

Smash Lord
What made them think no ledge grab limit was a good idea? I also heard M2k lost to a Dedede at least once. JV two stocked?

Illmatic said:
I was aiming for 4th in Singles but I was happy with 5th. Sds versus Trela f'd me up, but I was really happy with my placement in both doubles events!
How do you personally go about the Peach vs Lucario matchup? congratulations on the 5th place btw

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah m2k lost to coney the first match. coney was really really sad that there wasnt a ledgegrab limit because he was playing really well and he doesnt know if he'll ever have another chance to beat m2k. on the last match on ps1, m2k just planked alot and coney basically had to throw away his stock trying to chase after him and stagespike him (which dindt work) because he knew he wouldnt win unless he had the % lead, which is pretty impossible against mk.

i have NO IDEA why there wasnt a ledge limit, if it were my tourament it would have been 30 ledgegrabs. i hate that there wasn't one...

z00ted

Coney doing work.

Can't wait to destroy him if I ever get the chance to play him.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Hiram, you got 5th out of 19.

Hiram da bess teammate <3
Legion da bess sis <3
OMG REALLY? THATS EVEN CUTER.
I want to play hungrybox again! So.Much.Fun.

Omg, illmatic you are so blunt i love it.
Congrats Illmatic.

Nicole, KB, and Rowan, you'll do better next time <3

z00ted

Congrats to everyone this Saturday whether you placed well or not. Practice is practice, now we know what we may have to deal with at larger events, sadly.

I had Esca (Pit) in Grand Finals Mid Tier Singles... no ledge grab limit. I barely pulled it off game 5.

z00ted

it's completely and utterly ********.

Xyro does somewhat the same thing. No Ledge Grab Limit except for Metaknight.

He doesn't realize that that Game and Watch can do the same thing and the only person that can beat it is like Pikachu and has a 1-2 frame chance (iirc).

Not having a ledge grab limit on Metaknight is SOOOO ban-worthy.

EVERY CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE A LEDGE GRAB LIMIT.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol!!!! Well hes the grandfather of Peachs!
Oh yea. But I'm the father of them (brawl) While he was the grandpa for Peach (melee)........yea, he is indeed my dad. A hawt mom and a beast of a father. Too ****ing good. Aileen, a friend of mines who really wants to get into brawl with Peach is also my mom. 2 hawt moms. And I wanted to die and leave all this? De que diablo...

Well thread got lil off topic cause of me so I am out of here. Lil fun here in this thread was good.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Oh yea. But I'm the father of them (brawl) While he was the grandpa for Peach (melee)........yea, he is indeed my dad. A hawt mom and a beast of a father. Too ****ing good. Aileen, a friend of mines who really wants to get into brawl with Peach is also my mom. 2 hawt moms. And I wanted to die and leave all this? De que diablo...

Well thread got lil off topic cause of me so I am out of here. Lil fun here in this thread was good.
lol! Truuuuu two mommies? I gotta meet mommy numba 2 then hehe

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Gratz on your placing Ill.

5th is still damn good.

I'm gonna try to make it to a tourney close by on the 22nd. Hopefully I can get some tourney practice in before WHOBO. 3rd tourney I will have gone too.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901

This image pretty much sums up my entire experience and thoughts.

First time in any tourney where I didn't even make it out of pools :p. O' Well.

I really wanted to play you Nicole your peach is so sharp.

& gratz on your placing Ill.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

Yeah me, you, Shugo, Xzax, and a couple other people all tied for 25th out of 112. I wasn't very happy about how I lost either, got planked just as hard in my losers set. No LGL results in some silly stuff happening...lol; I was on fire vs MKs yesterday and having them beat me on the ledge is not definitive of any skill whatsoever.

Congrats on your placing Ill. Glad to have someone among us put in work this weekend. :3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's a pocket MK who mains Peach. Not the easiest MK for a Peach to play imo. xD

I could only get Nicole's Peach to last stock with him though. Her play is so solid in the matchup, it was pretty tough to get in on her when she got the lead. She destroyed my Wolf, I don't remember playing her with Pika at all, and we each took a couple games in the ditto. Props to ya Red. ;)

God Kais!

Xyless

Smash Master
Yeah, I had a far harder time against KB than any other MK I've experienced.

Doesn't help that there are pretty much no MK players in IL, so I have no one to practice against.

z00ted

kb im going to destroy all of your characters if you come to whobo 3.

Cook

Smash Master
It's a pocket MK who mains Peach. Not the easiest MK for a Peach to play imo. xD

I could only get Nicole's Peach to last stock with him though. Her play is so solid in the matchup, it was pretty tough to get in on her when she got the lead. She destroyed my Wolf, I don't remember playing her with Pika at all, and we each took a couple games in the ditto. Props to ya Red. ;)

God Kais!
You post these fantasies as though I don't come on the Peach tournament results and I won't see them. Also, as though I would play more than one Peach ditto... ;)

THIS IS NICOLE

god kats

Top Bottom