• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Why do I confuse you for Metatitan?

Why did I, until just now, think that your name was Razmazaki.?

How's the diabeetus?
idk but MT is one of the ppl i talk to the most.

i don't know why u thought my name was that but some ppl used to think it was razmaki or razaki n stuff.

the diabeetus is fine. not so easy to control but it's getting there. learned a lot of stuff about food and diet and exercise and all that. been goin' smoothly.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
What do you think of my Peach?

If we were to meet in person and you lost to me in friendlies, what would you say?

What's your favorite combo that you are able to consistently pull of with Peach??

What do you think of the Marth matchup?

If you were gay, would be my boyfriend?

What's your opinion on Daisy?

What do you think Peach players need to do in order to take it to the next level?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
What do you think of my Peach?

it's coo. i think a little dair happy but it's a coo peach.

If we were to meet in person and you lost to me in friendlies, what would you say?

Idk, I don't rly focus on winning friendlies. I just try to make reads and learn stuff so I'd prob just laugh at all the dumb stuff that happened lol.

What's your favorite combo that you are able to consistently pull of with Peach??

Idk, I guess dair to double nair. I can uair string consistently but it happens a lot less ofc.

What do you think of the Marth matchup?

I think Marth has an advantage but not by too much. It's a fun match-up. I just don't like the fact that dairing can get you killed. He gets out of it and uair's so easily, what a ****.

If you were gay, would be my boyfriend?

Nah, I heard you were quite the manizer. Arizona tells me ya like to brag about how you can make anybody suck your ****. xD

What's your opinion on Daisy?

I have mixed feelings about Daisy. On one hand one of my favorite people in the world uses her and on the other, Dark Pch does too. :p

What do you think Peach players need to do in order to take it to the next level?

Get more creative. She's made of mix-up, a lot of non-lethal ones but still she has sooo many options. She's kinda like Sonic in that respect. That being said it takes a retardedly good player like X to really pull all of that plethora of not-so-broken options together on a consistent basis. It's really hard.
Raz, do you like rasberries~? :D

of course <3. I like blueberries more though.
Can we pull pranks on PeachKid in the hotel at Pound?

Duh. I already started pulling pranks on him forever ago. :p
will you recognize me at Dallas?!!?

Tall...light-skinned. Probably. Either that or Nicole will be very offended. That is ofc, if I go to Dallas. Doooooooubt it.
10razberries.

Metatitan

Smash Master
When I go home during the winter (assuming I can convince my parents) would you be willing to drive all the way to simi?

If you get a job would you drive to Davis?

Why have we only seen each other like three times?

What attacks would you change to make peach top tier?

Your favorite aerials?

Fair or Bair?

F tilt or F smash?

Opinion on up smash?

Your opinion on who the top five current peaches are?

Your opinion on which one will surpass the others?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
When I go home during the winter (assuming I can convince my parents) would you be willing to drive all the way to simi?

yes.

If you get a job would you drive to Davis?

maybe if there was a norcal regional or a rly cool non-smash event.

Why have we only seen each other like three times?

coz bigfoot moved to dallas so you couldn't get rides to tournaments. oh and your parents.

What attacks would you change to make peach top tier?

dsmash, double jump, airdodge, grab range, fthrow, spot dodge.

honestly though all she really needs is a way higher double jump, an airdodge, grab range, and FALL SPEED. and maybe if fair was way stronger or if fsmash was only racket. XD

Your favorite aerials?

fair bair float

Fair or Bair?

i use bair so much more but fair is a better move.

F tilt or F smash?

fsmash. has less ending lag.

Opinion on up smash?

it's good. i just wish it was more like game n watches though. [

Your opinion on who the top five current peaches are?

In no particular order <----

kyon ill prax myself leon

that being said i think like 9-10 peaches including my top 5 are all pretty close in skill though and a lot of us lack recent footage.

Your opinion on which one will surpass the others?

man I have no idea tbh. ill has a lot of good ppl to practice against, kyon is always improving, and idk about prax coz idk how much he rly plays. I feel like I wanna get beast though so I'll give it a shot haha.
10char-izards

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Did you know ftilt has 2 frames less cooldown than fsmash?

Did you know you and Nicole are the most valuable people on this board? :D

Like seriously, your too cool for us. Why are you here. Go main someone good.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

Peach is good, **** it.

Raz's voice is just too manly to main Peach.

Nicole is just a blessing to the brawl community and any other video game she plays.

Metatitan

Smash Master
How about we not take up a fourth of a page with one post? Raz still has plenty of time left, I won't change the interviewee until after MLG. And we should probably interview someone that's been here longer than two months.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yeah, really. Idk why people that don't even come to this board on a daily basis post their votes here. Clearly the thread says Peach. And Raz just started his interview stuff and people want to move on already? Geeeeeeez lol.

What's your favorite:
- candy
- movie
- peach
- activity besides anything smash related

Also, fried or grilled?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
How about we not take up a fourth of a page with one post? Raz still has plenty of time left, I won't change the interviewee until after MLG. And we should probably interview someone that's been here longer than two months.
Don't be hatin'.

Raz is just.. Gawd you're awesome.

YOU GOT THIS!!11!!1
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Now that Raz is back, shall we continue? <3

For Raz:

What character board(s), Peach aside, do you enjoy lurking/posting/trolling/whatever?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion

I didn't know that til I read this post a couple days ago. I got to use it at the tournament and it was pretty ****. ftilt locks were funny to pull off.

I didn't and idk if I can accept that but I'm flattered haha. I try to be helpful.

Peach is good though and I still have a pretty decent MK and Snake lol.
Yeah, really. Idk why people that don't even come to this board on a daily basis post their votes here. Clearly the thread says Peach. And Raz just started his interview stuff and people want to move on already? Geeeeeeez lol.

What's your favorite:
- candy
- movie
- peach
- activity besides anything smash related

Also, fried or grilled?

Nestle Crunch, Pulp Fiction, It's hard to say between kyon and mikey but atm kyon coz mikey's inactive, poetry/reading (manga/books/etc.), sometimes drawing when I have the time. Also, grilled even though I have fried more often but that's only b/c fried is a lot more accessible.
Now that Raz is back, shall we continue? <3

I was still in Dallas. I was in a carpool. 20+ hrs to get home lol.

For Raz:

What character board(s), Peach aside, do you enjoy lurking/posting/trolling/whatever?

Falco, MK, Snake, Pikachu, Zss, Fox, Marth. A lot of character boards are up to some sneaky ****.
what happens if a mother****a picks rc?

Lmao, they get the ****. Razmaknight to the rescue! But tbh I probably can learn to use Peach well here. My Peach is already pretty decent on this stage, I just gotta practice it.
If you wanted to be with a guy would you pick me if I lived in jo area? I know not silly kyle what what about me? I find your voice sexy XD

Lol, it's nice to find someone that doesn't ridicule my voice but nah kyon. I wouldn't date ya. But that's just coz I'm straight and I'm not allowed to answer that kind of hypothetical questions with "yes." That being said I need somebody with *** and ******* haha.
10finallyansweringquestions.

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol i didn't know i was valuable at all.

now that i've met you and all, raz...

why don't you use peach in teams?
worst tv show that's currently on air?
what's peach's best move (overall)?
how fun was mlg?
why are you so legit?
best player you have beaten in a tournament in the past few months?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Don't think you're quite off the hook yet ;o

What'd you learn from the other peaches at MLG?
What do you think Peach's best top/high tier matchup is?
What're your thoughts on peach's approaches?
Thoughts on people SDIing Dair?
Getting a new car anytime soon?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
lol i didn't know i was valuable at all.

now that i've met you and all, raz...

why don't you use peach in teams?
worst tv show that's currently on air?
what's peach's best move (overall)?
how fun was mlg?
why are you so legit?
best player you have beaten in a tournament in the past few months?
As far as teams is concerned, MK is broken. Also, I use Peach in teams depending on who I team with and Bigfoot had already teamed w/ Edrees and Praxis before and he said DK/Peach doesn't work so that was a good enough answer for me.

Jersey Shore is a garbage show.

Fair is her best move. Transcendent hitbox (crown), the disjoint, the range, the different ways we can use it, the autocancel, and the fact that its her best kill move and is just so versatile in its usage.

MLG was ****. I've never been that excited about smash ever. It was really cool and well worth the 25 hr drive both ways.

I'm legit coz I wouldn't have it any other way. The whole point is to be legit at smash and life just so I can learn everything and have other ppl learn things from me. It's just more fun that way.

And hmm...tbh there haven't rly been any tournaments in the past few months until the last couple weeks hit. I haven't beaten anyone ranked but hmm...I guess Jebus would be the best player I beat recently. He's a SoCal Diddy. I also have a win on Vato Break from a couple months ago. He's ranked now and idk how much better he's gotten but I consider two months too old of a win though. I've also beaten AgentPaper (gdubz that beat me a couple weeks ago) and Vicegrip (ness. the former wifi hero). Of those players I'd probably say Vice is the most skilled though.

how ******** are fkin' double posts because your internet sucks?
censor dodge. infract her please.

Don't think you're quite off the hook yet ;o

What'd you learn from the other peaches at MLG?
What do you think Peach's best top/high tier matchup is?
What're your thoughts on peach's approaches?
Thoughts on people SDIing Dair?
Getting a new car anytime soon?
Idk what exactly I learned from the other peaches at MLG. If anything I can probably try to take Ill's speed and aggression and turn it into gay zoning and work in some other mix-ups with it. Probably get sneaky with airdodges n stuff. TKD and Havok had already previously told me to work in airdodge mix-ups but playing Zeton's Peach (that one fox main) kind of showed me that it is pretty hard to punish if ya don't see it coming it. IF there is anything that you mlg peaches felt I should've learned from you then feel free to say it here.

Diddy coz we get to use better items than turnips. Wario and ICs are pretty good ones too but both of these MUs are very close to even imo.

Peach's approaches suck. She can zone and pressure like a mofo though so I forgive her.

People who SDI her dair are gay. Tbh it's not that big of a deal b/c you can just fastfall the dair or follow the SDI but it's rly tough when it's Marth or Wario. Marth ets out too easily coz of his weird hurtbox while Wario has gay mobility so we eat uair from both of them. It's horribly dumb against them.

And nope, don't think Ima get a new car anytime soon. :|

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Give em the old
Razmakazi
Razma-kazi yea
He's got a voice with lot'sa flash in it
All of the Pea-ch's getta kick out of it
He uses Peach, she's red as a rose
Keeps opponents on their toes
He's oh so cool and every-one-loves-him

But he says that he's ne-ver had a sco-nnnne
And I'm like 'Hey dude'. What the ****'s going o-nnn?

But he's Razma-kazi
So I guess I still love him :awesome:

<3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
if i can't - do~ it homie it can't~ be done~

ima make the champagne bottle pop

ima take it to the top

ya kno ima make it hot

baybeh~

Status
Not open for further replies.